Written Update 03.03.2011 - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by netri

Bless U  Fabs........
Just made a comment abt quick update.....

Oh! So sweet of you netri...ya..i saw yr request and did quick update too... hope you read that first..πŸ€—
Kiya baat hai, humaray loag Mashoor Ho rahay hai, here is a advert for our forum

" Garma Garam Tazaa Updates kay Log on Keejiyee IF ka Apna SGP forum,
Jhat Phat Tayaar, hameesha time par, nit naye Emoticon kay Saath. Toh dair mat keejiyee fauran say phelay log on keejiye

JAALI UPDATES SAY HOSHIYAAR RAHIYEE< AASLI UPDATE KE PHECAAN< LAXMI KA EMOTICON AUR FEBS KA DIALOUGE TO DIALOUGE UPDATE"
Originally posted by Sinha18

Very very well written update Febs.....a unique way of writing update...you are creating each and every scene with dialogues .....πŸ‘πŸ‘i am feeling as i am reading a live update.......it is so well written that if some one missed the episode then don't need to worry you can enjoy the every moment , fun and emotion of the episode by just going through such a uniquely written updates......kya baat hai febu...if Laxmii dii is Update queen, shwets and harika are updates master then you are our "Update Princess"....well doneπŸ‘πŸ‘

Aisi updates pe toh dandvat pranamm banta hai boss....

That is a big compliment Mr.Reserved...πŸ˜† Aapka dandvat pranam sweekar hein..😊
Originally posted by laxmi_s

@crysind

AWESOME update sweetie.....⭐️ your update actually had me in tears when i read dadaji's dialogues about his death..... that was too touching.... but i felt it seeing live.... so will watch it tomorrow πŸ˜ƒonly ....Thanks a million for the double update darling..... Amazing patience u have.....God bless.....

Yes laxmidi...It is a must watch epi according to me.. too much deeper feelings and thoughts... πŸ˜’ Here members were so restless that they requested for one quick first..so i did... Then detailed... This written update is not so easy job haan...But I liked it..Once in while it gives me pleasure...πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by venture

Again, an awsome update of an awsome episode. i loved the look on Suhana when she heard Meena, kind of resembeld our expressions " Aaray Meena , Itnay Din Say Kahan Thee"πŸ˜†
And when Dadaji said he will saty alive to see Suhana,s children , Manju aunty looked at Rano suspiciously ( remember when she thought rano is expecting !!) and Rano denied it as if saying Aasi koi baat nahi!! that was nice. I couldnt stop laughing.

Seriously Sheemadi.... Humne bola ..dekho Meena aur Manju aunty hamare saamne... just like a magic...πŸ˜†  And yes, the way Manju aunty was looking at Rano with a question mark was just superb.. πŸ˜†
Edited by crysind - 13 years ago
@ purva_j, sweetymol, much (Sam) , sevak, 1tarun, Sachi16, MefromNJ, ananya95, abi71,
 mjtruelegend (sheemudi)

Thank you so much for yr sweet comments...πŸ€—
Edited by crysind - 13 years ago
thanks for updates πŸ˜Š
Febs it was absolutely Manjulicious Meenalicious Suhanalicious and Kashayaplicious Episode......................Loved Everything about Today's epi.........Thank God No scenes of MIL πŸ˜†...Look how happy I mπŸ˜†.

Superbbbbb Post Febi........Kitna Time LgaπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Febs it was absolutely Manjulicious Meenalicious Suhanalicious and Kashayaplicious Episode......................Loved Everything about Today's epi.........Thank God No scenes of MIL πŸ˜†...Look how happy I mπŸ˜†.

Superbbbbb Post Febi........Kitna Time LgaπŸ˜†

Seriously...It took 3hrs to do quick and detailed update...πŸ˜‰But koi gal nahi...anything for this forum and members here..Bcz am IF SGPian...πŸ€—
Originally posted by anusreepradeep

thanks for updates πŸ˜Š

Thanks anusree...πŸ€—