Sasural Genda Phool

Written Update 03.03.2011

crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
[CRYPT]Written Update

Hello Shello SGPians.... 

Welcome to another beautiful episode of our show "Sasural Genda Phool" (SGP)πŸ€—.... Let me tell you at the beginning ... It was another episode which we can count towards one of the best with well balanced sequences and dialogs.....πŸ‘πŸΌ So just get ready to enjoy..... (For those who need quick update please go to page 2 πŸ˜Š)[/CRYPT]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scene 1 - Kashyap family @ breakfast table... Badima, Alok, Rano, Inder, Ishaan, Suhana....

Scene starts with everybody is busy with their breakfast and rushing to office...

Alok: "Oho..where is this Deepak? We have to reach college by 11am.."
Ishaan: "Papa, I will drop you there"
Alok: "Why? Do you only have care here? drop karleta hu..aaaya bada..πŸ˜†"

Hearing his answer, Suhana talks
Suhana: "What Papa? My husband is trying to help you and you are scolding him...This is not fare... (Well done my baby...😳) ..."

Everybody is shocked including Ishaan hearing this and Inder starts pulling Suhana's leg..(Kiska...Suhana's leg...They dont know whom they are gonna handle..πŸ˜† ..It is "the Suhana"..) Ishaan gives a cute appreciation to Suhana just holding her shoulder from back side and he feels proud....😳 Inder starts...

Inder: "Are you all seeing this? Now here wind is changed (yaha tho hawa hi badal gayi)"

Suhana quickly looks up and says
Suhana: "What Inder Bhayya? Fan is OFF, then how come wind is changing ? πŸ€£"

Every one starts laughing hearing this joke including Suhaha.. (I think even Suhana felt that was a joke...πŸ˜†..Thank God...) 

Here comes Dadaji, RB and Deepak with his back-pack... Badima says Dadaji to sit at the head seat, but he says no and sits on other chair... Deepak is really happy seeing this laughter riot..πŸ˜† He says to Alok..

Deepak: "Mamaji, I am ready". Seeing his face 
Alok makes fun of him saying: " Did you clean up Gun? Are you going for war? " Everybody share smile...
Dadaji: "He is behind deepak now... Now all the way he will eat Deepak's head..πŸ˜†"
Alok to Deepak: "Did you keep all documents? Mark sheet, tc, xerox copy? "
Deepak: "Haan..mamaji"
Inder : " Count that xerox copy and tell your mamaji"πŸ˜†

Deepak starts to count and everybody laugh at Alok...

Alok to Inder: "Oye... you feel it like joke na.."
Alok to Deepak: "Btw..you have xerox copy with you na.."
Deepak nodes his head.

Ishaan (in a lower voice) to Deepak, suhana is also hearing : "You mamaji is like this only. Just ignore his talk like we do" ..Suhana laughs
Alok: "Oye...what did you say? say again"
Dadaji to Alok: "He will not say..Now I am gonna say.. I will go with Deepak, not you. Give me address...'
Rano:" You are right bavuji.. You please go with Deepak..He is behind Deepak"
RB to Deepak: "Arey...nothing like that..Bhayya loves Ishaan like this only. You dn't worry. He is like that only."

Now here comes laughter dialog of the dayπŸ˜†

Deepak: " Maa...I am not worried...My hostel warden is like Mamaji only.. I have habit to handle him" πŸ€£

Again laughter riot starts and Alok is like..πŸ˜•

Badima: " Ab javvo..getting late"
Alok stands up to go and tell to Deepak "Warden haan... you come outside.."πŸ˜†
Deepak worried now...
RB laughs and says : "Dont worry..you go.."πŸ˜†

Ishaan and Inder also leave..
RB: "Now Bhayya will make deepak remember all bus number"
Dadaji: "Was Alok a munshi in his previous janm?" ..everybody laughs..

They hear our beautiful manju aunty's voice πŸ˜³saying "Inderki Maa..Ishaan ki Maa.." 
πŸ˜†Everybody looks at each other...

Dadaji: "Aagayi sabki Maa..πŸ˜†"...
Everybody looks at Suhana.
Suhana: "I didn't fight with her. She must be coming with some silly complaints. Badima, Dadaji i will not spare her today. Give me aashirwaad,,,πŸ˜†" 
Dadaji gives her aashirwad...

Then entry of Manju aunty...
MA: "Inder ki Maa..Ishaan ki Maa"
Badima & Rano: "We are here only"
She comes and sits on one chair near to Suhana..They face each other ..Suhana stands up, MA stands up....then Suhana sits...MA sits...

Suhana:"Why are you howling in my house?"
MA: "See Ishaan ki bahu, Please dont come into my beautiful mouth. bcz am here to talk about some important news."
Dadaji:" Manju puttar, hwz yr beautiful babbly?"
MA: "Thx chachaji..with God's grace and yr ashirwad, she is good"
Suhana: " Then why did you come here? Did our flower pot fall down on yr head?"
MA: "See hw yr Bahu is behaving?"
Badima: "Suhana...chup...chup..."

Suhana keeps quiet...MA continues

MA: "Do you know some tragedy is happening in this beautiful Mohalla?"
RB: "What tragedy Manju Bhabhi?"
MA: "kamaal hein...Sometime I feel shame type feeling to say that you are my neighbour"
Suhana: "how dare you? we are better neighbour than you"

they starts fight and dadaji comes in between and asks them to keep quiet...

MA : " Our trivedi bai sahib's health is not good.. I went to take some tulsi leaves for Bubbly from trivedi sahib's home, I saw he couldn't even get up from bed."
Suhana: "You flights are always late. we knew it. Yesterday Inder bhayya  took him to hospital, doctor told him to get hospitalized but he didn't do. Do you know?"
MA: "Is it?"
Suhana: "Haan... why did you go there? Sellfish to take tulsi leaves... My dadaji went there to look for him. So now tell me who is good neighbour."
MA: "See...tell your Bahu to stay away from me.." and she leaves...

Suhana: "I am not gonna come behind you" and aks to every one "What is her problem? Why is she abnormal?"
RB: "Don't you know...She is mummy of beautiful bubbly.."

Everybody laughs...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scene 2 - Sushaan's bedroom

Suhana enters her room and sees Ishaan's shirt lying there on chair...

Suhana to herself: "ye Ishaan bhi na... He leaves his dress here n there.. Is this a place to keep shirt? " and calls " Ishaan..Ishaan.." and remembers "Oh! he is in office"

She takes that shirt and remembers that scene where Ishaan says "We should talk softly to girls na...Will tell you softly..I LOVE YOU..😳" 

Suhana to herself: "Is love is such loving feeling? I didn't know"
Meena comes there with coffee and she hears this...
Meena: "So now you know na chotti bhabhi?"
Suhan looks at Meena and asks
Suhana: "What I know?"
Meena: "That love is such loving feeling"😳
Suhana: "Shut up" then continues "Did I say so?"😳
Meena: "You don't remember what you said...I think you are still at Goa.."πŸ˜‰
Suhana surprised and says: "how come you know that I was thinking about Goa?"
Meena: "Girls...always think about husband or those moments which she spends with her husband. And that too when she has something of her husband's material in hand just like you have Ishaan bhai's shirt"
Suhana smiles looking at shirt..😳 she says "That bcz .." and stops and changes her expression becoming serious πŸ˜• to Meena...

Suhana: "hello...are you teasing me?
Meena: "your coffee..." and move forward coffee tray... and smiles..
Suhana: "You know more about love, then why didn't you get married?"
Meena's face changes to a sad tone πŸ˜’ and says.. "Shaadi...not now"
Suhana:" Why?"
Meena: "In my home I have mother , sister and father who is not well."
Suhana feels sad for her..

Meena: "If I go to my sasural after marriage, then who will take care of my father? we have to do his treatment. Who will do that? just bcz of that.."
Suhana: "So you will not marry for your father?"
Meena: "What to do chotti bhabhi? In this condition I can't leave my father too na.."
Suhana in thought..
Scene 3 - Kashyap parivaar at hall with Manju Aunty

In between Suhana hears voice of manju aunty..Inder ki maa and Ishaan ki maa and she go down to see what happened.. This time manju aunty in tears..😭 ..
Everybody sitting in hall and talking...

MA: "Poor trivedi bhai sahib. How much he is suffering alone? From here I went there to take tulsi leaves. I knocked door.But he didn't open door. So i thought he will be taking rest and I will take tulsi leaves later. But later I came to know he was unconscious"
Rano: " That was good that chaywala Mangad went there to give him tea and he saw him unconscious"
Badima: " Good that Inder and Ishaan came on time"  (Thats means inder and Ishaan came from office on time and they went to hospital )
Dadaji: "It took 1hour to open the door"
Rano: "Don't know how trivedi bhai sahib will be now?"
MA in tears 😭: "In this whole Mohalla...its only trivedi bhai sahib who calls my beautifull babbly with her full name..beautifull babblllllyyyy.."

Inder and ishaan enters there and everybody asks about trivedi bhai sahib..

Ishaan: "He is in ICU..One kidney failed...No hope.."
Everyone looks upset...Suhana in tears..
Inder :"Doctors are trying their best"
Suhana: "Shall we inform his sons?"
MA: "What are you saying Ishaan ki Bahu? They never looked after their father before, then how come now"
RB: "You are right...I feel like he himself trying to kill knowingly...Aulad ka gham khaliya unhe...😭 3 sons..none took care of him..none asked him about his health...none with him at this old age..what he will do?"
Suhana looks thinking...
Rano in tears: "What can we do? we told him to get remarried. but he didn't saying for the sake of his children..and now see..where are they?"
Suhana almost shocked ..

MA in tears: "I am saying loneliness is not beautiful.. Rab kare...none gets loneliness in old age.."
Badima: "Nowadays..we get to see this na... Children go away and make their life and their parents die with loneliness in their old age"
Suhana really upset now ...

Dadaji: "I always think that I am lucky that when I die my full family will be with me." 😭 Everybody looks at him and sad. He continues...."at least like him none has to break my door and take my dead body na"

Everybody get upset and says to him...

Badima: "bauji...please"
Suhana hugs him and says :"Dadaji plz...dont say like this na...
Rano: "Bauji..what are you saying?"
Dadaji looks at Suhana: "Hey Suhana..." 😭and hugs her and continues " I am not gonna die sooner..I have to feed your children too na.."
Hearing this MA looks at Rano and she shakes her head saying "no"...πŸ˜† 

Scene 4 : KK's Bajpai Raj mahal...Night...

Gopi kaka is doing head massage for KK making some funny noise..
KK: "Gopi..what are you doing? Doing laundry?"πŸ˜†
Gopi: "Sirji..Your hairs are really good. Just like your Rose color shirt cloth..soft.."
KK: "You feel my hair as cloth"
Sanju come there in thought..

KK: "Sanju, you didn't sleep"
Sanju: "Dad, I am tensed.Today again Shanti dadi was talking with some one"
KK: "Ok.. Is it wrong to talk over phone?" and smiles..😊
Sanju: "I know dad..But she was talking about you marriage"
KK smiles..
Sanju: "Why are you smiling dad?"
KK: "Bcz now i dont fear about marriage."
Sanju shocked...
Gopi: "Sirji.. now do you have a feeling to get married?"
KK: "Oh! shut up Gopi...."
Sanju: "Then why don't you feel fear dad?"

KK tells Gopi to come infront and asks his to question KK saying "Today Shanti massi has this girl...that girl...and what you have?"

Gopi comes in front, sits between KK and Sanju and asks in a funny and serious way 
"Aaj shanti massi ke paas ye ladki hein..wo ladki hein...aapke paas kya hein?"πŸ˜†

KK: "I have Suhana..πŸ˜†"
Gopi: "You are right"
KK: "VVIP people have "z" category security...I have Suhana category security.. So just chill..."πŸ˜† (Bechara KK...inko kya pata Suhana waha pe kya khichdi paka rahi hein...🀣)
Scene 5 : 
Sushaan's bedroom - Ishaan is sleeping and suhana is thinking about today's talk about trivedi...

She wakes up ishaan..

Suhana: "ishaan wake up..Ishaan wake up.."
Ishaan jumps and asks "What? what happened?"
Suhana: "Why are you shouting? No thieves are here.."
Ishaan: "You didn't sleep till now"
Suhana: "I am disturbed"
Ishaan: "disturbed??? what happened suhana?"
Suhana: "I can't be more irresponsible. Now I... what we say duty in hindi?"
Ishaan: "karthavy"
Suhana: "Now I have to do my duty"πŸ˜†
Ishaan: "I dont understand"
Suhana: "I have decided. we have to look for a girl"
Ishaan shocked and says: "Girl...for what?"😲
Suhana: "Why are you confused whenever i say something? why people look for girl? for marriage?"
Ishaan again shocked πŸ˜† : "marriage...whose marriage?
Suhana: "dad's marriage"
Ishaan: "whose dad?" πŸ˜†πŸ˜²
Suhana: "my dad's marriage... your father can't marry na as maa is with him. Do you have problem with it?"
Ishaan: "No i dont have any problem..but i dono how to react...means at midnight you woke me up to say you want your father to get married. let us talk in serious" and Ishaan looks for his glass ...Suhana gives his glass...

Suhana: "Let us talk seriously"
Ishaan: "Ok, did your dad give this idea?"
Suhana: "We have to convince dad."
Ishaan: "Oh! so all these are your brain's fitoor(idea)?"
Suhana: "Fitoor? what is fitoor?πŸ˜†"
Ishaan: "Fitoor means idea...Suhana just go n sleep"
Suhana: "ishaan am serious"
Ishaan: "We will go to doctor tomorrow morning?"πŸ˜‰
Suhana: "What do you mean? Am I mad?"
Isha
an:"From where are you getting all these ideas? That too at midnight"
Suhana: "Not at midnight..am thinking about this for last few days and this is not a weired idea.."

On a serious node now...πŸ˜’ Suhana continues...

Suhana: "You just think..after sanju's marriage what will be dad's situation? he will be alone like trivedi uncle..it is difficult to stay alone at old age..i understood that. He need a companion. He cared about Sanju's and my needs and wishes, so now we have to take care of his needs..."
Ishaan: "See Suhana...I can understand, but you have to ask your father once whether he will be ready to get remarry. i don't think so.."
Suhana: "How come he can't? we have to make him agree to that...  You will do that.."
Ishaan: "Me..............." shocked...
Precap: Suhana says Sanju that they should agree to Shanti dadi and look for a girl for their father

Hope you all enjoyed... Please hit chaskameter for sure...

Luv
FebsπŸ€—

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The author of this post has chosen to restrict the content of this post to members only.

Please do not copy updates to other sites. This update is meant exclusively for India-Forum members.

Edited by crysind - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Bless U  Fabs........
Just made a comment abt quick update.....
thanx febs for the update...😊
sevak thumbnail
That was a quikie - nice!
1tarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
quite good.............crysind.πŸ˜‰.............cheer...up.πŸ˜ƒ............next time...........hope u will do it niceπŸ˜›...........
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Febs...thanks a ton dear... I really appreciate your efforts. You are awesome updater. Thanks again...πŸ˜ƒ
MefromNJ thumbnail
Thank you for your effort... loved your short and sweet update..
iViews thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

Bless U  Fabs........

Just made a comment abt quick update.....

Thank u so so much for this detail update too.... Now I don't need to watch the epi. πŸ˜†
Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very very well written update Febs.....a unique way of writing update...you are creating each and every scene with dialogues .....πŸ‘πŸ‘i am feeling as i am reading a live update.......it is so well written that if some one missed the episode then don't need to worry you can enjoy the every moment , fun and emotion of the episode by just going through such a uniquely written updates......kya baat hai febu...if Laxmii dii is Update queen, shwets and harika are updates master then you are our "Update Princess"....well doneπŸ‘πŸ‘

Aisi updates pe toh dandvat pranamm banta hai boss....

Edited by Sinha18 - 13 years ago
iViews thumbnail
himanshu , Dandvat Pranam and Reserved Comment have become ur trade mark.....     πŸ˜†