Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

!~!Happy Birthday Greeshma!~!OS Pg 1&3 (Page 5)

Greeshma.... IF-Dazzler
Greeshma....
Greeshma....

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged

@aymee: thanks a lot dear for those sweet wishes for my b'day and my wedding……… thanks a lot………

@annu2010: anu… thank a lot yaaa………..  I loved ur comparison of our pair surya jo…….. thanks a ton……….

@riAasthma: thanks u dear for those lovely wishes………thanks a lot……….

@pooji: thanks a lot pooji……….

@XxcoolchickxX: thanks a ton honey for that cute siggie………… loved and I am going to use it………. thanks a lot…………..

@sherma: thanks a lot dear………

@sukrutha: thanks honey……… I will soon give u the treat…….. but u should come to my wedding…….. and no compromise in that……….

@sweetkandy : thanks a lot honey…….. eagerly waiting for ur gift………..

@harshadeewani: thanks a lot dear for ur lovely wishes…………

@mi7chimes: hello reshmi *hugs back*……. Its long time since we talked………. Nice to see u again in the phorum………. And thanks a lot for that yummy chocolate cake……….

@snehasharma: thanks sneha 4 that yummy premeer cake…….. I will never cut that cake as my premeer r present on it……….. thanka a lot…………

@0711rokxx: hello my dear visu…….. wanna give u a tight jhappi for that wonderful romantic OS……….. WILL give a long comment on it in another post………… thanks a lot sis……….

@sweetscorpio : thanks a lot dear………..

@premiti : thanks a lot additi………….

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu*Gayani*Anu-scarlett-

Greeshma.... IF-Dazzler
Greeshma....
Greeshma....

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged

@crystall: thanks a lot dear............ loved ur wishes.........

@paru: hello parukkutty.......... hw r u? miss u dear.......... thanks 4 the wishes...........

@waqas: aww brother........... that was the sweetest gift i can ever get............... loved the siggies............. thanks a ton for this cuttest gift...............

@lov_kdmhmd: hii sia........... hw r u? its long time since we talked yaa.......... and no need to say sorry......... that was really sweet of u to give such sweet wishes............thanks yaa...........

@princessdbushi: thanks a lot dear..........

@anu gayani anu: hello anu...... hw r u? its long time i have seen u.......... thanks alot dear for those sweet wishes and for those cute puppies...............

Edited by Greeshma.... - 05 March 2011 at 1:55am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu*Gayani*Anu-scarlett-Paru...

PrincessBushi IF-Sizzlerz
PrincessBushi
PrincessBushi

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
happy birthday .. many many happy returns of da day!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Greeshma....

Greeshma.... IF-Dazzler
Greeshma....
Greeshma....

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged

@ nabiha: 

nabz........ my chotti sis...... thanks a lot yaa............ i kw u and noor r hard working for weeks to make my b'day a memorable one............ a wanna give u tight khappi for that........... i have turned 23 now...........and i am on the top of the world aftr readg ur wishes.......... u used read my FF b4 coming to the PHorum  ..........i never knew that............ i am feeling so proud to have friends like u............ thanks a ton nabz............

@ kavya: 

i know i am late in my comments........ sorry aniyathikkutty.............. was very busy with lots of stuff.......... i hope u understand  

i dono hw to thank u kavz............ thanks lots n lots for writing such an awesome OS for me on the birthday............. that too based on marriage.......... this is the best b'day com marriage gift i can ever get............. while reading it through out i was imagining myself in the place of heer n divyesh in the place of prem........... i was blushing while reading the romantic scenes of premeer........... and while reading the balraj and lalit parts i really became sad thinking of my bidaai ............. and i appreciate ur song selection that was perfect for that moment moment ............ moreover those VMs were mind blowing............. i loved both the vms especially "tere hai baarathi", its my favourite song as well............ once again thanks a ton for that awesome OS and vms.............

Edited by Greeshma.... - 05 March 2011 at 7:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-scarlett-...Pwincess...

Anu*Gayani*Anu Goldie
Anu*Gayani*Anu
Anu*Gayani*Anu

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged

Hey birthday girl, Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day Hug Hug    May your birthday bring you everything you've hoped for, And may each coming day be filled with every happiness. Wish you all the very best.  Hope you have a rocking birthday hun and Congratz on your marriage. Hug Dancing PartyDancing 

Luv Gayani.

Edited by Anu*Gayani*Anu - 04 March 2011 at 11:57am

Greeshma....

RupeshikaSingh Goldie
RupeshikaSingh
RupeshikaSingh

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Happy B'day GREESHU...sry 4r late...!may all ur wishes cum true....luv u sweets!Embarrassed

Greeshma....

PremKiDeewani IF-Rockerz
PremKiDeewani
PremKiDeewani

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Dear.

Greeshma....

Greeshma.... IF-Dazzler
Greeshma....
Greeshma....

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
@ vishwa :

hello visuHug.............. thats soo sweet of u to gift a hot n cute OS for me..................no need to say sorry ............. actually i am the 1 who should say sorry for my late comments..................  and its not that short............... actually its hotness make up its shortness LOL................. really sis the OS WAS MIND BLOWING................... i was blushing through out and was imagining me in the place of heer............ i loved heer's gussa.............. that was completely justifiable.................

and my premu, he is sooooo romantic yaaBlushing.............. loved his way of proposal by packing the lunch..................... and his b'day cum anniversary gift that was just fantastic................... hope divyesh also give me such surprises aftr our marriage................Embarrassed .............overall ur OS MADE MY DAY............ thanks alot honey for this sweet n cute gift............... thanks a ton...............

@heerRoshni: thanks alot dear..............

@premkideewani : thanks a lot yaaa...............

Edited by Greeshma.... - 05 March 2011 at 8:31am

Go to top