India-Forums

Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

!~!Happy Birthday Greeshma!~!OS Pg 1&3

Noor_PremHeer IF-Sizzlerz
Noor_PremHeer
Noor_PremHeer

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged

Hey Phriends...U all migth be Wondering..who is the Lucky one..!! rigth?!?!!

Okay so here is
*Drum Rolls*
Greeshma..
yeah our very own Greeshu Di!!Wink
Happy Birthday To u!! Happy Birthday Happy Birthday!!!
sooo Kesa laga Surprise hun!! abhi aur bhi buhat kuch haiWink
yeah Here is Special Birthday Messages..For A special Person..
from her Special Friends!!Embarrassed

~~HAPPY BIRTHDAY Greeshma~~

On this Special Day...
As you celebrate your Birthday...
Here's wishing for a whole lot of sweet surprises
to come your way
today & always !
Happy Birthday to you !!! PartyParty
Hope its as awesome as you are,
and may your Birthday wishes all come true !!!
So just blow off the candles.......

and cut your birthday cake & enjoy to the fullest !!!Smile

Many many Happy Returns of the Day !!!
May today be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love.
And yeah my very Best Wishes for the new phase of your life which your are going to start. So happy for you dear...... HugHug
Always stay blessed and Happy !!!Big smile

Happy Birthday Greeshma !!!PartyPartyParty
Many Many Happy Returns of the Day !!!
May all your dreams and wishes comes true !!!
Enjoy !!!!!!!

On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;
I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect for you!

hey greeshma diHug happy birthday Party

I'm wishing you another year
Of laughter, joy and fun,
Surprises, love and happiness,
May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect for you!

BesT of luck for ur wedding

'It's your Wedding Day
So perfect and fine,
With all your friends round you
To have a good time.
And we wish you much happiness
Starting your lives as one,
Always give love to each other
With lots of laughter and fun.'

'My greatest wish for the two of you
is that through the years your love for each other
will so deepen and grow, that years from now,
you will look back on this day
your wedding day, as the day
you loved each other the least.'

Hey Greeshma!...Happy birthday...PartyHope u have day and a wonderful year ahead!

A wonderful Birthday
A happy and healthy life ahead
A bright future and everlasting happiness
That's what you are wished for,
today and all year through!

Happy Birthday to you!!!

God bless Hug

Happy Birthday Greeshu i hope ur alll wishes come true and ur life with full of happiness and wht ever ur dreams in life i hope they r fulfilled and u start ur new life soon  i wish in ur upcoming life u get all d happiness of this worldBig smile

Manny HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY GreeshmaHeartParty
God bless Greeshma with great year ahead.Star
Wishing you a Happy married life Hug

Can I know when is Greeshma Di marriage.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Greeshu di

Birthdays are happy events,
Times when dreams come true.
So dream a good dream (and let someone know!),
It just might work for you!

Have a happy celebration
One you'll always recall,
And be aware on this day of days,
You're the most special person of all!

Party

Greeshu..... Happy Happy Happy birthday.....HugHug
My fav FF writer... miss you FF so much.. do write now soon...
Plus, you always write your story...Wink

Happy Birthday.. Have a fantabulous day.. Have loads of fun, enjoy yourself
Catch up with friends, go out shopping, watch a movie... Just fun yaar...

Hope you find tons of happiness, luck, wealth and good health this year.
May all you dreams come true...
n Mayb you have a fantabulous married life...

Take care greeshu....
Hugs SJ

Happy Birthday greeshHug
Many Many happy returns of the day..... May God bless you. Hope your all dreams come true and Wish you many happiness, joy, success, wealth and health in ur life.......

luv
Fatima

Happy B'de greeshma di....!!!

wish u a gr8 lyf ahead.....hv a blast...njoy ur de...!!
may all ur wishes cum true...!!!!
luv u di...!!!
n congrats ur marriage has been fixed....!!!! OMG di u r gettin married...!!!! all our bst wishes r wid u....!!!!!!

luv u greeshu di..!!!
once again happy b'de...>!!!

frm
dIvYa...!!!

I was making a birthday card for you'.

I thought I'd put a cake on it'
Nah!

May be some flowers'
Nops!

Balloons and gifts?
No, No, No

Hey! I know what
I'd fill up your card with lots of birthday wishes
with smiles, joys and happiness.

Manny Manny Happy Returns of the DaySmile

Happy birthday

Edited by Noor_PremHeer - 04 March 2011 at 2:41am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

AMMI6harshitideewaniannwesha09-raiAasma-c00l_girlAymeeGreeshma....Additi_sjfan-SnowKid-Pumpkinnmi7chimesMeraCheekuViratKavya....luv_kdmhmdParu...mazkachazka-Liana-...Pwincess...Preeti.xo

Noor_PremHeer
Noor_PremHeer

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Hey Greeshu..kesi ho hun??
Ohhh atlast ur B-day..ha..
Happy Birthday to u...Happy Birthday Happy Birthday ...Happy Birthday to u!!
so wat r the Plans..with Prem jiju hun?!?!*haye Haye Blushing*Embarrassed
Ahem Ahem..jiju ne wish kia?!?! heheTongue
U r Such a Humble Nice and Caring Friend!!!
Soo Happy and ucky to have a friend like u!!
So Happy For u..that u got ur Prem..u r so Lucky to have ur Partner with u on this special day!!
i wish u Happy Life with ur Prem...May u Both Get every Happiness of Life..
God Bless ya!! Love ya...

will add siggy soon

Edited by Noor_PremHeer - 03 March 2011 at 9:46am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

annwesha09-Jyo--raiAasma-Greeshma....AymeeAdditi_sjfanluv_kdmhmdKavya....-SnowKid-mazkachazka...Pwincess...-Liana-

...Pwincess... IF-Sizzlerz
...Pwincess...
...Pwincess...

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged

hey greeshu...many may happy returns of the day!!may u be blessed with the best in the world..wish u a happy married life ahead,hope u rock it too no worries MIL and SIL ko pata ke rakhna,age kaam ayega..lol...hope to alwes have u around in the phorum,fb and IF..good luck...:):)

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to Greeshu Di
Happy birthday to youParty

how old is birthday Girl now,huh?

Greeshu Di i wish the best of luck in the futer and your life
and with jiju
i saw your pics on FB and youre very beutiful.
How sweet it was for you to invite us all for your wedding.
hope to see some lovely pics Embarrassed

i first met you in the CCbut before that i had read your FF aay ho meri zindagi mein
that was before i made an account here
i loved it so much that eventhough i had viruses on my computer and my internet was reaaaaaaalllly slow i stayed awake all night to read through all the threads from the startEmbarrassed
your a truly great writer and deshian
youve been great to me and im proud to call you my Di

Happy Birthday once again

Edited by pwincess1 - 04 March 2011 at 9:38am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

annwesha09-raiAasma-Greeshma....AymeeAdditi_sjfanluv_kdmhmd-SnowKid-Waqas...Kavya....mazkachazka-Liana-

Noor_PremHeer
Noor_PremHeer

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged

Was it really happening? He blinked his eyes many times to see that it was happening for real and the sight in front of him wouldn't disappear in a blink of eye. Seeing his daughter getting mehendi done on her hands with a smile on her face, tears rolled out of his eyes which he was holding on from long time. Finally he's able to fulfil the last wish of his wife.

He felt a hand wiping his tears; it was his best friend Lalit. Both of them looked at each other smiling and then back at their kids. Heer was getting mehendi done on her hands and feet while Prem sat besides her smiling.

His right hand fingers slowly crawled its way on the back of her bare waist causing a tickling sensation… She slighted shifted her head to face him in askance. He gave her a naughty wink and proceeded to rest his hand on her waist under her pallu… Smile refused to part his lips as he sat besides his beloved enjoying the moments they are going to cherish for a life time. Heer was helpless as she was getting done mehendi on both her hands and Prem was taking full advantage of the situation.

A group of dancers came led by Geet.

Sawar Gayee, Sawar Gayee

Kismat Ye Sawar Gayee

Geet danced her way to Heer and put kaala tika on her, who was blushing as Prem glanced at her.

Sawar Gayee, Sawar Gayee

Kismat Ye Sawar Gayee

Mila Dulha Aisa

Dulhan Nikhar Gayee

Heer blushed as Prem nudged her…

Mila Dulha Aisa

Dulhan Nikhar Gayee

Suddenly there was commotion as another group danced its way to the crowd. Preet, Kulraj and Veera came there.

Sawar Gayaa, Sawar Gayaa

Naseeba Ye Sawar Gayaa

Mili Dulhan Aisa

Dulha Nikhar Gayaa

They made their way towards the couple. Kulraj cupped Heer's cheek and pulled Prem's ear.

Mili Dulhan Aisa

Dulha Nikhar Gayaa

Veera and Preet pulled Prem and kept nudging him…

Naseebon Waala Hai

Khushi Ye Payee Hai

Khilein Hain Phool

Tere Sehrey Ke

Kulraj took Heer to centre and made her stand besides Prem…

Tujhe Mubarak Ho Dulhan

Ye Nayee Subhaa Jeevan Ki

Tujhpe, Chaayein Na Koi Andhere

All of them surrounded the couple and danced.

~~~~~~~~

Everyone was having a gala time singing and dancing. It was sangeet ceremony of Prem & Heer and it was meant to be remembered for a lifetime.

Prem and Heer got seated after dancing sometime. Balraj walked to Heer and cupped her face.

Babul Ne Goud Khilaya

Tu Unse Bhi Sharmayee

Kaisa Ye Waqt Hai Aaya, Duhai

He embraced her and tears rolled out of his eyes. Everyone got emotional as they knew how special Heer was for him… since Teji's death she was the sole reason for his life…..

In Baahon Mein Jhulayaa

Aur Gham Se Tujhko Bachayaa

Tu Hamko Hi Dard De Jaayegi

Lalit wiped his tears and went to them dancing. He took Prem's hand and then Heer's and made them hold together…

Pyaar Se Bharengey Daaman

Le Jaayengey Tujhe Saajan

Tere Liye Sajayee Mehfil

Tu Banee Hai Suhagan

Balraj smiled through his tears and Lalit pulled him to dance.

Babul Bhi Naachengey

Jhoomeingey...

The kids joined them and all of them danced in happiness.

Hayee Hayee Hayee Hayee

Hayee Hayee Hayee Hayee

Hayee Hayee Hayee Hayee

Hayee Hayee Hayee Hayee

The sangeet ceremony came to an end and everyone took leave. Heer changed her dress and came out of washroom when she felt someone pulling her into arms. It was all dark but still she could identify him. Needless to say it was Prem…

Oooooooooo

Chiragon Ke Badley

Jalega Ye Dil Abh

Roshan Hogi Aisi

Shaamein Meri...

He cupped her cheek with his left hand while his other hand trailed down the path from her forehead to cheek in a caressing touch. Heer closed her eyes and thunder brought her back to the world. She glanced around… there was no Prem…

Chiragon Ke Badley

Jalega Ye Dil Abh

Roshan Hogi Aisi

Shaamein Meri

She lay on the bed and kept tossing here and there. Every time she closed her eyes, his face popped in front of her. She felt as if he was somewhere near her. She walked to the window pulling the curtains aside and that's when she felt him embrace her from back and trail soft kisses along her throat.

Hawaon Ko Thandak Milegi Zyaada

Un Mein Ghulengi Jab Ye Aahein Meri

She tried to move away while he caught hold of her hand and twirled her. She was in his arms and he inched closer leaving no space between them… His lips travelled from her forehead, cheeks and then back to her eyes. He looked into her eyes which were casting downward with a shy smile.

Tu Agar Nazar Aayegi

Ye Nigahaa Jhuk Jayegi

Tere Saaye Ko Choomeygi

Aankh Yeh Bhar Aayegi

He saw her bridal dress resting in a corner. He made her sit near the dressing table and went to pick the duppatta. He placed the bright red duppatta on the top of her head resting his chin on her shoulder with his cheek touching hers… She smiled shyly as he stared at her through the mirror.

Par Duaein Dengi Tujhko Jeevan Bhar

Khushiyoon Ki, Jeevan Bhar

Khushiyoon Ki

Although, initially the marriage was fixed against her wishes, he promised himself that for the rest of their life together, he wouldn't do a thing against her wish and would always see to it that she's happy and also to bring the remaining change in her.

He placed a kiss on her forehead and putting her to sleep left from there to come tomorrow and make her his forever.

~~~~~~~~

There was chaos in both Mann Mansion as the haldi ceremony started,

Heer sat in the centre of the hall while relatives and guests came to give their blessings and apply haldi on her. She never ever dreamt that one day she would enjoy all these things. All thanks to Prem she started to understand things in a brighter way. The thought of him made her blush….

Geet danced along with a group of dancers.

Sawar Gayee, Sawar Gayee

Kismat Ye Sawar Gayee

Mila Dulha Aisa

Dulhan Nikhar Gayee

Geet went to Heer and applied haldi on her, teasing her.

Mila Dulha Aisa

Dulhan Nikhar Gayee

Juneja mansion was no less; Prem was being teased like hell by his sisters, brother and cousin. There were leaving no stone unturned to tease him…. Whole of him was covered with haldi except for his hair…

Sawar Gayaa, Sawar Gayaa

Naseeba Ye Sawar Gayaa

Mili Dulhan Aisa

Dulha Nikhar Gayaa

Preet and Rajveer also came and applied haldi all over him… they even took a lot of pictures of him in that avatar…

Mili Dulhan Aisa

Dulha Nikhar Gayaa...

~~~~~

Finally the moment for which they were waiting has come. As the bhaarat came, Balraj received them and followed all the rituals without missing anything.

Prem sat at the mandap impatiently waiting for his princess to come… As she entered, Preet and Rajveer danced along with a group of dancers welcoming her…

Kajal Se Aankhein, Kiya Kajraari

Gajaroon Se Mehkayee, Zulfein Sunhairi

Heer walked with her eyes casting downward though internally she's dying to see her prince charming. As prem saw her walking towards mandap, his vision blurred… he could see only her… only her….. Nothing else existed.

Kajal Se Aankhein, Kiya Kajraari

Gajaroon Se Mehkayee, Zulfein Sunhairi

She stood right opposite of Prem and demurely lifted her eyes to see him, Prem felt dead right at that moment. There's no doubt in the fact that she's an epitome of beauty and he felt proud that she's going to be his forever and ever… He put the garland around her neck.

Sar Se Paon Tak, Gehnon Mein Sajke

Aaye Shamiyaane Mein, Dulhan Naveli

Meridangdi Taal Pe Bandhe

Haar Dulhan Ko Dulha

Family and guests showered flowers on them as both of them took their marriage vows, tears filling their eyes to see one in million perfect couple like them. Both of them suited each other so well… they just looked made for each other…

Ek Akela Dil Phoolon Ko

Barsaa Ke Deta Hai Ye Dua

Prem looked at her taking the vows and the smile on her face lit his face… He vowed that he'd make sure the smile remains the rest of her life and any obstacle as to find him before it would harm her in any way. Heer promised herself that she'd never let Prem down in any case. She closed her eyes as he filled the sacred vermillion in the parting of her hair and put mangalsutra along her neck. She opened them only to be caught his.

Tum Sadaa Hi Jeeti Rehna Phoolon Mein

Khushiyoon Mein, Phoolon Mein

Khushiyoon Mein

They came out of the trance, when they heard group of dancers surrounding the mandap.

Sawar Gayee, Sawar Gayee

Kismat Ye Sawar Gayee

The couple went to take blessings from Lalit and Gayatri. Lalit blessed them both and hugged them and then Gayatri did the same.

Mila Dulha Aisa

Dulhan Nikhar Gayee

Mila Dulha Aisa

Dulhan Nikhar Gayee

Prem and Heer then proceeded to Kulraj and Kiran and bend down to take blessings when Kulraj pulled Prem's nose and pulled him into a hug and then hugged Heer.

Sawar Gayaa, Sawar Gayaa

Naseeba Ye Sawar Gayaa

Then Premeer slowly made their way towards Balraj… Heer's eyes filled with tears with every step… Her dad was her world till now. He did anything and everything to make her happy. Prem squeezed her hand understanding her feelings but she just couldn't hold back the tears anymore…

Mili Dulhan Aisa

Dulha Nikhar Gayaa

Mili Dulhan Aisa

Dulha Nikhar Gayaa...

Balraj hugged Heer and let his heart out. There's no stopping to the tears now but on the other hand he was extremely happy that she got married to Premm… Prem was perfect for her in every sense. He could see the love for her in his eyes. He was sure that his princess was in right hands but yet the pain of separation… He took her to buffet to feed her for one last time…

Babul Ne Goud Khilaya

Tu Unse Bhi Sharmayee

Kaisa Ye Waqt Hai Aaya, Duhai

Prem witnessed father daughter closely and knew how hard it would be for both of them. He wondered whether he would ever be able to love Heer in a way Balraj did. He noticed Balraj feeding Heer and tears filled in his eyes…

In Baahon Mein Jhulayaa

Aur Gham Se Tujhko Bachayaa

Tu Hamko Hi Dard De Jaayegi...

The time to bid farewell to his darling daughter came and with a heavy heart he did the final customs… He knew Prem was there for her and will be forever. He made her sit in the car and blessed Prem. He stood there as she made her way towards a new beginning. He fulfilled her dream and closed his eyes to feel Teji smiling.

~~~~~

Finally she was there, at her new home. As the door opened she got down quite apprehensive of entering a new family. Prem held her hand tightly indicating that he'd be there by her side always and she needn't be afraid of anything…

Gayatri welcomed the newly wed couple with all customs and Heer tried her best to do everything she was told. As she walked in, his siblings pulled her along with them…

Kulraj and Veera made Prem stand besides her and he placed his hand over her waist and she blushed. They lifted her chin as she blushed..

Sawar Gayee, Sawar Gayee

Kismat Ye Sawar Gayee

Mila Dulha Aisa

Dulhan Nikhar Gayee

Rajveer and Preet tickled Prem mercilessly while he tried to free himself. Finally he managed to free himself after pretending to hit them…

Sawar Gayaa, Sawar Gayaa

Naseeba Ye Sawar Gayaa

Mili Dulhan Aisa

Dulha Nikhar Gayaa

They led the couple to seat themselves and began the ring ceremony. As Kulraj dropped the ring in the bowl, both Prem and Heer excitedly put their hands in the bowl… Prem caught Heer's hand inside and was winking at her when everyone shouted causing him to leave her hand…

They put their hands in the bowl again and this time Heer felt Prem slipping something into her palm and when she understood what it was, she looked at him with shock while he grinned.

Heer took the ring out and all the girls yelled in happiness… Kulraj and Geet pulled Prem and danced around him…

Naseebon Waala Hai

Khushi Ye Payee Hai

Khilein Hain Phool

Tere Sehrey Ke

Later Kulraj and Veera congratulated Heer and hugged her one by one. Heer never had any siblings and she did miss having them… Now with Prem's she felt that dream of hers coming true… It was a short while but they were really friendly towards her.

Tujhe Mubarak Ho Dulhan

Ye Nayee Subhaa Jeevan Ki

Tujhpe, Chaayein Na Koi Andhere

Finally, they took her to his… no their room…

Edited by Noor_PremHeer - 03 March 2011 at 9:40am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

annwesha09-Jyo--raiAasma-c00l_girlAymeeluvharshitiGreeshma....Additi_sjfannewt2007Waqas...MeraCheekuViratluv_kdmhmdKavya....PumpkinniheartChai-SnowKid-mazkachazkasweet scorpio-Liana-...Pwincess...

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Greeshma! Party

May you be surrounded by the love of family and friends on this very special day!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-raiAasma-Greeshma....MeraCheekuVirat-SnowKid-mazkachazka

XSilentPrayersX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentPrayersX
XSilentPrayersX

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Aww Greeshu Hug
Many Many happy returns of the day....May God fulfill all your dreams Hug
i am stuck with alot of wok..so couldnt do anything special...sorry huh....Disapprove
but PROMISE  you will have a wedding gift from me Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-raiAasma-Greeshma....Additi_sjfan-SnowKid-MeraCheekuViratmazkachazkaNoor_PremHeer

-Liana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Liana-
-Liana-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged

happy birthday greshma diParty many many happy returns of the day may all bless u and fulfill ur all dream

@Noor &Nabiha gr8 post guysClap im sure di would loved ur wonderful surprise

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Greeshma....Noor_PremHeer...Pwincess...

Kavya.... IF-Rockerz
Kavya....
Kavya....

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Greeshma chechi.. wishing you a very happy birthday and that OS was more of a sign wishing you a very happy married life ahead!!!!

Don't hav much tym to make new ones.. so i'm jus recycling old ones... enjoy!!

I know u'll get busy later but do keep visiting us once in a whileee

Edited by Kavya.... - 03 March 2011 at 10:37am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AMMI6Greeshma....mi7chimesiheartChailuv_kdmhmdmazkachazkaNoor_PremHeer

Go to top