Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

we are all ONLINE (Page 2)

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ganga16tr

hello, i wasnt online! you forget about me! teek hai... aisa hai, mein tum logo se baat nahin karungi..

achi baat hai baat na karo, arre maine to kisi ke bare mein bhi nahi pucha, i am sitting in my computer class, and getting boring and saw almost everyone was online so thought to ask ke how come we all r online at the same time. and at that time u weren't here. acha now i got to go, the class is OVER. got to study for my Accounting Quiz..
bye see u guys later.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ganga16tr

urmi8 Senior Member
urmi8
urmi8

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
hey even i missed it....btw whats so special in the episode today???
ganga16tr IF-Dazzler
ganga16tr
ganga16tr

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
candles... flowers... wow! the full works.. one of my fav songs, main agar kahoon, and my fav couple all in one place...!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmbofanParulRatiShivi

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ganga16tr

hello, i wasnt online! you forget about me! teek hai... aisa hai, mein tum logo se baat nahin karungi..

How can we forget you Ganga? Yes we were missing your lovely reviews about the episode.
Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by juhuti

Originally posted by Ambofan

Mein bhi college mein hun, I skipped my religion class to study for my Histology Test at 1.30 pm ... Phir socha zara forum check kr lun... Phir fast 4wd mein episode bhi dekh li and I m still lingering around here... Now I'll go n study...

oh acha to madam ne class skip kia and Histology study karne ke jagah ambo ke romance ko study kia ja raha ha, ambo romance dekha ja raha haii, acha ja rahe ho beta, now go and study..... uffff is Tests  and quiz ke chakkar mein kal ka episode bhi nahi dekha hai..... i just can't wait to go home and watch the ROCKING episodes.
all the BEST for ur Text
Thumbs Up

ROFL... AmBo romance ki study, this new course shud be introduced, haina ?
Haan yar otherwsie muje to hosla hi nai hota class skip krne ka, but the test was sooo difficult that I had too... or phir AmBo bhi unavoidable... However kaafi time mil gya tha parhai k liye...
And with all your wishes, I did so well on it... Big smile

-Afeelicious-

-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by juhuti

Mein bhi college mein hun, I skipped my religion class to study for my Histology Test at 1.30 pm ... Phir socha zara forum check kr lun... Phir fast 4wd mein episode bhi dekh li and I m still lingering around here... Now I'll go n study...

oh acha to madam ne class skip kia and Histology study karne ke jagah ambo ke romance ko study kia ja raha ha, ambo romance dekha ja raha haii, acha ja rahe ho beta, now go and study..... uffff is Tests  and quiz ke chakkar mein kal ka episode bhi nahi dekha hai..... i just can't wait to go home and watch the ROCKING episodes.
all the BEST for ur Text
Thumbs Up

ROFL... AmBo romance ki study, this new course shud be introduced, haina ?
Haan yar otherwsie muje to hosla hi nai hota class skip krne ka, but the test was sooo difficult that I had too... or phir AmBo bhi unavoidable... However kaafi time mil gya tha parhai k liye...
And with all your wishes, I did so well on it... Big smile

hehe ek class to hona chaaiye jaha romance teach kia jaye, whats sayWink
anyway, OMG i had accounting quiz yesterday and i had half hour break to i tried to study, but kia bataaw, mere book and notebook pe study material ke bajaye ambo dikh rahe theROFL... i really had hard time studying, i was like ambo plzzz leave me alone and let me study. ROFLROFLROFL. seriously it was really hard.... and ur right ambo r unavoidable. 

Ambofan

Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
i was like ambo plzzz leave me alone and let me study. ROFLROFL

Hahahahahaha.... thats really funny...
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged

i was like ambo plzzz leave me alone and let me study. ROFLROFL

Hahahahahaha.... thats really funny...

hehe it is yaar, don't ask me maine kitne mushkil se study kia. and ambo to mere dimaag pe jaise chaaye huwe the........ ufffffff don't want this kind of nasha of ambo, otherwise main test ya quiz mein bahut acha karoungiLOL....

Ambofan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sabki Ladli Bebo Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index