Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ganga16tr thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
candles... flowers... wow! the full works.. one of my fav songs, main agar kahoon, and my fav couple all in one place...!
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ganga16tr

hello, i wasnt online! you forget about me! teek hai... aisa hai, mein tum logo se baat nahin karungi..

How can we forget you Ganga? Yes we were missing your lovely reviews about the episode.
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: juhuti

oh acha to madam ne class skip kia and Histology study karne ke jagah ambo ke romance ko study kia ja raha ha, ambo romance dekha ja raha haii, acha ja rahe ho beta, now go and study..... uffff is Tests  and quiz ke chakkar mein kal ka episode bhi nahi dekha hai..... i just can't wait to go home and watch the ROCKING episodes.
all the BEST for ur Text
👍🏼

🤣... AmBo romance ki study, this new course shud be introduced, haina ?
Haan yar otherwsie muje to hosla hi nai hota class skip krne ka, but the test was sooo difficult that I had too... or phir AmBo bhi unavoidable... However kaafi time mil gya tha parhai k liye...
And with all your wishes, I did so well on it... 😃
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Ambofan

🤣... AmBo romance ki study, this new course shud be introduced, haina ?
Haan yar otherwsie muje to hosla hi nai hota class skip krne ka, but the test was sooo difficult that I had too... or phir AmBo bhi unavoidable... However kaafi time mil gya tha parhai k liye...
And with all your wishes, I did so well on it... 😃

hehe ek class to hona chaaiye jaha romance teach kia jaye, whats say😉
anyway, OMG i had accounting quiz yesterday and i had half hour break to i tried to study, but kia bataaw, mere book and notebook pe study material ke bajaye ambo dikh rahe the🤣... i really had hard time studying, i was like ambo plzzz leave me alone and let me study. 🤣🤣🤣. seriously it was really hard.... and ur right ambo r unavoidable. 
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i was like ambo plzzz leave me alone and let me study. 🤣🤣

Hahahahahaha.... thats really funny...
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Ambofan

i was like ambo plzzz leave me alone and let me study. 🤣🤣

Hahahahahaha.... thats really funny...

hehe it is yaar, don't ask me maine kitne mushkil se study kia. and ambo to mere dimaag pe jaise chaaye huwe the........ ufffffff don't want this kind of nasha of ambo, otherwise main test ya quiz mein bahut acha karoungi😆....