Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

RPS has fixed Arjun's wedding with London girl (Page 3)

aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
arjun had already signed d divoce paper.......
bt dis tyme i thnk arohi will not sign d paper.. as she cant be away frm her love

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-peachpie--priyal--wida

peachpie Goldie
peachpie
peachpie

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Such a nice episode .....but ending ne sara mood kharab kar diya!  Arjun is a very obedient son. He will neither refuse nor go against his dad. His dad's word is final for him as he believes that this life which he has got is because of his dad.  Looks like the marriage will happen & aarohi will leave Singhania house soon as Arjun who is on the verge of confession will stay quite!
Then the hopes rely on Dear Daddi! Lets see what happens?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mina_T

blueangel341 Newbie
blueangel341
blueangel341

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
This will never ever happen m sure
wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
rps.. kalaa kathh dhoongii uskee heheheh
uffffffffffff  stupidddddddd.. i love teh character though., cause he iss soo in character hehe
buttt goshhh . but it will let arjun and arohi realise that they wont be able to move on in life!! with out each other
--Pooja-- IF-Dazzler
--Pooja--
--Pooja--

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shinyclassic

about  the whole marriage thing by RPS,,,is absolutely shocking,,but what can we expect from a father who doesn't care for her daughter rashi,,,can he care for arjun,,whom he has adopted just for business profit,,,,

Why  should arjun marry the girlAngryAngryAngry ,,why not MikhaelConfused????

and How can arjun say that arohi matter will be solved soon,,,,Shocked?????

D actions of RPS always seems to b driven by business...which is very Dead
Come on...In front of Arjun whi will giv bhao to Mikhail even RPS knows dis....TongueLOL
D only way tat Arohi will allow d matter to b solved is stay married to Arjun...Smile 
armulover IF-Rockerz
armulover
armulover

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
^^ yaar... it would be soo much fun if Mikhail maybe falls for the London girl....  then all our problems could be solved... Arohi can help trigger the Mikhail-London Waali love story..... hehehe... Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mina_T

--Pooja-- IF-Dazzler
--Pooja--
--Pooja--

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by armulover

^^ yaar... it would be soo much fun if Mikhail maybe falls for the London girl....  then all our problems could be solved... Arohi can help trigger the Mikhail-London Waali love story..... hehehe... Tongue

Agree wid u ....atleast tat way Mikhail will do something useful like winning d girl's heart rather than irritating our pyare Arjuhi....TongueSmile
Mina_T Senior Member
Mina_T
Mina_T

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
I hope arjun wakes up and realizes his dad main words" good for our business." I mean in an earlier epi Arjun was wondering how his dad did things to make ppl happy so that they would do there dirty work.
Another thing, if this is an Important biz deal why not marry micky he's the real son and the eldest, wouldn't the biz contact want the heir not the orphan?
Rudra is trying to break up arohi and arjun, bc of micky pushing him, which is dumb since he is supposed to be a strong character
Rudra said "tum kya chatai ho meh on dono ki shaddi shuda zindigi meh dhkal do"
And as for dostana it should be micky and pignesh, since micky wants picnesh back oh so badly Wink

edit
I just went and re watched the last bit, Rudra was actually asking arjun when he was going to be done palyn house with aorhi, and arjun says soon...then rudra says then should I say yes to the rishta from UK, which means if arjun said no dad, i'm going to stay with arohi, rudra would have called it off??
Am i hoping for too much?
I say this cuz Rudra didn't seem too interested in breaking arjun and arohi up, if arjun is happy he does his work for rudra...

Edited by Mina_T - 03 March 2011 at 11:15am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index