Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
mujhe naheen pata i just want to see more of harshiya bas😍for me they both are like srk and kajol.⭐️
LubzA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Taani sat down in front of Onu and searched through the bag she had left on the side whilst she went to talk to the nurses.

She searched through the bag and stopped, confused as something was missing from it. Where was it?

She looked up and saw Onu hiding something behind his back. Taani supressed a smile as she saw him looking around the room, innocently.

"Onu?" she asked, casually. He turned to look at Taani. "Tune ek dabba ko nahin dekha, na?" she asked "ek chota sa dabba? Maine us main kohi cheez banaake rakhi thi" She told him. He shook his head slowly. "Acha. nahin dekha?" she asked and again he shook his head. "Acha" she said and leant forward to reach for the container behind him. He followed her hand and his face wracked with guilt as she took it from behind him.

"To yeh kya hai?" she asked him and he refused to meet her gaze. Taani smiled as she opened the box to see that it was empty. "Onu?!" she exclaimed looking up at him, wide eyed. She had made a whole batch for him but he had finished them all in a space of 10 minutes! Taani stared at the empty box and shook her head.

Onu had a small smile on his face when Taani looked back up at him. "Tujhe hassi aarahi hai?" she asked him
and he laughed as Taani sat there, watching him.

Taani smiled to herself when she saw Onu laugh. She hadn't seen him laugh properly like this since she first started visiting him. He was laughing whole heartedly.

🥺🥺🥺
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hey ppl, i have a doubt here... ekta is having problems with star rite... then it means even other star channels like star one too.. will the serials there will also be ended? or it's just star plus?? 

i'm confused..😕
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

we want tanulious epis

but i think the story will show a sad ending show as ritesh entered the sad sequence started bcoz so far after ritesh arrest we they gave feel good track which was against bt rules so they will start sad sequence 😔
LubzA thumbnail
Beetha Sukh Bhi Dukh Lagta Hai, Jab Yaadein Aati Hai,
Bhool Bisri Apni Saari Baatein Dohraati Hai

❤️❤️❤️
Tunasnah thumbnail
lubz  please meri akhri request puri kar do ❓my last request on this forum😔
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: maria2285

hey ppl, i have a doubt here... ekta is having problems with star rite... then it means even other star channels like star one too.. will the serials there will also be ended? or it's just star plus?? 

i'm confused..😕

nope she is having problem only with starplus 😔
LubzA thumbnail
Originally posted by: tayabafarooqui

lubz  please meri akhri request puri kar do ❓my last request on this forum😔

Jee Tayaba, kaunsi request? Bataado.. main poori karloonghi.
Tunasnah thumbnail
lubz please write an os on tl ending🤢 .tumhare khyal mein tl ki ending kiya honi chahiye .bc your ending will be much better then cvs i m sure abt that🤢
Tunasnah thumbnail
tl se related bahoot si batein hain jo hamesha mystery hi raheen gi.😕