Posted: 13 years ago
EK can endure the loss, can endure anythng no way anything over her ego
and SP
i dunno wht to say
how thy manage to do so good even with such attitude
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
and how the hell will thy wrap up in 4 weeks whn thy are dragging each epi so so much
i m fearing tht if EK is frcd to shut TL thn she will do wht she did to Kyunki and DEsh
Desh ws atleast ended
but kyunki dunno wht ws thr
LubzA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Kuch nahin Nads, just in 'pondering mode' dont mind me 😆
LubzA thumbnail
I seriously hate it when someone says to me; "get over it, it's just a show" 🤔 🤔

I've now had 4 people say that I and I was so close to saying something but I thought what's the point 🥱 🥱
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yea i know the feeling when everyone tells you, you are being stupid its just a show ... you start thinking may be you are mental for real or something 🤔
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Soaps1

Yea i know the feeling when everyone tells you, you are being stupid its just a show ... you start thinking may be you are mental for real or something 🤔

even i hate ppl telling that... wat if its just a show.... it's close to my heart.. if it's ending, i feel like losing someone in my family... 

whatever, whoever tells.. harshad and anupriya are my sweethearts. part of my family. will love them forever..
LubzA thumbnail
Exactly Nads and the most stupid thing is, they already know what TL means to me so thats the biggest stupidity on their part. 🤔.

Khair, idiots 🥱
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
First they said its due to bad TRPs but when they realized that won't sell they have now started saying it was already decided it would not run for long and that the story is coming to an end. Like i said don't be surprised if you soon see a new BT + SP show
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nads u hav think b4 u certify urself pagal?? i ill giv an easier option - ASK me!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

btw hey all..
🤗
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

really if they saying it is a short story okay i accept but it must be for one year na ususally if trps are good they will strecth the serial na .then why stopping now are these sp and bt trying to fool us really shattered dont know how i will overcome god plz bless harshu and whole team. i dont know how to console myself 😭 😭  but really tereliye is always in my heart  we can watch it as a film we always can be proud bcoz its goes off air with high trps and viewrs didnt get bored of it proud of you tereliye.

@nads yes nads bt is not less than sp so we can expect it so soon but i want bt to launch harshad show in someother channel like zee or colours but not in sp again