Devils Den- Adimaan , HOO HAA baby and ANgry Geet - Page 95

Posted: 13 years ago
@ Anu darling

aapka story kaha gayi? did u complete ur story?
6)Reverse psychology...Silent treatment in return😈 -- Silent Night, Talkless night, all is calm, all is bright ..... Baby, finally, there's silence. Now, we can sleep in heavenly peace.

Unquote

👍🏼

just an observation ..why does aynee never take avacation..three months she is working so hard..she too deserves a break of atleast 6-7 months ..............😎
SBS Gone mad first half of the show sara Last 10 years of SPA dikhadiyyaaaa
Yes Sanjana - I followed Swati's advice and woh kaam aaya 😆 I became a goldie at dot midnight! 
@ all

see i have a theory. with so much of annie/arjun/nitya/dev etc and maan/blackmailer, they must have shot something with DD also na separately all these days. So that might be banking for the future. and yesterday's 3rd mar, they shot on evening of 2nd mar.

so no 😭 only 😃

anu I am also trying to use emoti's but it is so difficult. how do you all use so many. 😕

@preet..........SBS is chaluuu..they knowprecap mein maan dikhaya toh half the people wiill sit through the whole torture to see MSK..........
@ Sun

i hv one doubt wt happend to Geet preg prob? on marr day doc told to maan that only few days time is there to take decision on geet preg?isn't it?😔

@sanjana ..........preganacy ke baare mein math poochon..even after watching the show regularly i am as confused as you are🤣🤣.......they swept the whole matter under the carpet and geet goes hitch hiking to shimla and then has an accident and then back to delhi......baccha is still safe...............spiderman ,phantom ya mr.incredible ka khoon hai for sure🤣🤣
@Sunny Re

Aa Gale lagjaaa re🤗🤗🤗🤗...

I know......NM has been working non stop haan😲...she ASAP needs break.....6-7-10 months break haan