Users

Frequent Posters

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@ALL

ARen't we missing GurTi interview......

i feel it's been ages since we got one.........🤔

but than i realize that last we got quit a few on his b'day....

Hope we get a good GurTi interview soon😊...BABAJIIIIIII..PLZZZZZZZZz😔
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Sun shinus is going to updt video for pics we have to wait i think
Maan says that Geet and dadi together pulling my leg i listen their talks so i thought i will pull geet leg now with help of Dadi what yaar
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Anu me toooo missing but yaar after his birthday segment only 2 segments related the show come one Promo one and today so may be thats the reason we are not getting Gurti segment coz Geet segments nahin aye koi
but i am missing to the Masti and Fun

Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hola 😃

guys sorry for being MIA but have almost zero access to my laptop .. thanks to bro being home for holidays 😛

shd be back in full form next week 😊

*back to stalker mode*
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: hegdemedha

Geet's responses to MSK ka mission:Manaofy Gith😎...

If Geet knew of the options, this is how she would respond.
1)Baby room and baby talks...😳 -- As Sharmi said, it's all for the baby, nothing for the baby's mom.😭
anything for the baby is for the mom too.. coz tey r one!🤗 or shud i say 2 in 1!! 🤣🤣🤣 

2)JA-Reloaded☺️ -- Well, that reminds me that I haven't got back the earring he stole from me to gift to Pari.😡
it musty b in my.. err .. attic.. 🤣🤣 i am sure u ill digg it out soon 🤣🤣🤣

3)Keeeeessssss😛 -- Yikes, no pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease. Doesn't he know that I prefer Colgate and not Close-up?😕
ki pharak painda hai colgate ya close up.. i specialize in duplicates! 🤣🤣🤣

4)Stars and Moons😃  -- Yaawn ... time for Baby and Baby's mom to go off to sleep.🥱
n *yawn* i ill sleep right beside u.. ok 1 feet DISTANCE!!! 🥱

5)Romantic outing😳 -- Who wants a Ro Maan tic outing? He'll be crying over the cost of the fuel and the meal.
yup innings are more profitable!! RooMaaNs ke saath Continental MUFT muft muft ! 🤣🤣🤣
6)Reverse psychology...Silent treatment in return😈 -- Silent Night, Talkless night, all is calm, all is bright ..... Baby, finally, there's silence. Now, we can sleep in heavenly peace.🥱
yea sure tats t only tim baby gets to sleep in peace away frm ur voice!!😛

7)Bedroom eyes and passionate pull❤️ -- Wait, now  I know where all my kajal disappeared. First, my earrings and then my kajal. I've heard of the concept of communal property, but these are all mine.😡
😲 O.o bavaji.. ki pharak painda hai.. bill toh mein hi bhartha hoon na! 😡

8)Dance of passion☺️ -- Well, I just got back from my appointment with my doctor. And, she said, "No dance". And a good thing too. Does he think that I did not see what he did during the fire chi? His treatment of his dance partner was detestable. After the dance, he just dropped his dance partner -- the fire rod. Well, I can't risk that.
aaah tat! it wasnt HAWT enf for me.. U R..toh!! ☺️

9)SMS and love letter funda🥱 -- My phone cannot be charged because he hasn't paid the bill. So, yipee, no SMS. As for the love letters, well, I'm going green. Wasn't that the colour of the salwaar kameez he bought me? Anyways, no more wasting paper.🤓
ummm.. Conned Bills n Economy Calls!  wht abt uprooting a banyan tree n kidnapping Hedwig's ghost??😆

10)CON CON CON😆😛 -- Is that the family surname? Dev CON conned me into a fake marriage. Maan CON conned me into believing that there was a Maan who loved me. Who is the third CON? Wait, Nacool was saying something about a third brother. What was his name again? Yes  ... Vicky CON!!😍
oh dont wrry the Third one cant disturb u..The CVs decided to triple CON him!!! 🤣🤣🤣 n btw i hav CON blood now....so chaleein??? ☺️

- MSK!!

Edited by mi7chimes - 13 years ago
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Preet

Ayoooooooo......so Geet along with Dadi is doing this Nautanki of Getting angry on MSK...

Abh tho she is gone😈
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

arwen,resmi...hello girls🤗🤗
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Ress: 🤗 @ Ress as MSK:  🤣

@ MIA:  🤗
Edited by hegdemedha - 13 years ago
sun29 thumbnail

i wanted her to be really angry on MSK not do drama.........he deserves the silen treatment from her for some tme..besides their roothna manana is simply adorable to watch
sun29 thumbnail

@resmi...........🤣🤣🤣..........