Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@Shali, Usha

The spoiler pics came out on tuesday...so the actual shoot must have happened on Monday.....so at max they shoot 2 days before the airing day....πŸ€”.

I too hope that CV's have bank

And i totally agree Shali....the new writers are doing a good job actually.....may be they are ready with the story on time...which is helping the shoot πŸ˜ƒ
Usha πŸ˜‘ I so hope that you definition of never seen before is not true. πŸ˜†
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

arrre let us worry if we see  BD rubbing maan's lips like last time🀣🀣🀣🀣..till then why cry of milk that has not even spilt🀣..............chill maroo
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hi anu, 

I wanted to compliment you on your takes the last few days. Good i caught you. Very nice. Your positivity is rubbing on me and so don't go again to worrying mode.

I loved the explanation of emoti's that you gave to deeps.πŸ˜†

am back to stealth or stalking mode.

usha
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@sanjana... yes sweetie... me changed my DP.... me just love his killer smile.....

@sun even editing is getting better......
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Anu: As Geek says, can I rain water on your parade -- your hopes on banked episodes?

When they showed Geet and Maan exchanging messages yesterday (3 March 2011), Geet's mobile showed the date as 2 March 2011 and the time as 1736. Rather late for lunch, na?

---

Anyways, why are we assuring ourselves when there is no confirmed news of DD being having taken a few days off?

Let's get back to solving Jyo's riddles. Any other takes on her riddle? Let's come up with the wackiest scenarios.πŸ˜†
Edited by hegdemedha - 13 years ago
sun29 thumbnail

i know shali..editng ,scene execution,division of screen space everything is getting better..........................
sun29 thumbnail

@medha ..even i saw that .............they showed the date as 2nd march and that too evening time..so the scene they showed yesterday was shot day before yesterday evening..........

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Usha

πŸ€—

Thanks haan....

Na re... i wont leave this positivity...πŸ˜ƒ...don't worry..πŸ˜ƒ..

I am fine untill i get to see GC DD as Maan and Geet sharing the same screen.....

Moi will not love if BD's romance is shownπŸ€”.....but it surely will not hamper my new gained positivity πŸ˜ƒ........
Sanjanareddy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Sharmi

maine deka us din aap kis tara tadap horahi ti Goldie ban ne ke liye moi stalking mode pe thi us dinπŸ˜†

swathi ne aapko advice bi diya na sab ko Good night msg alag alag  bejne ka 🀣