Frequent Posters

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Bubba - Happy eating. 🤗
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@shahrukh...I was leaving to grab dinner...sorry about your headache....why are you tired🤗Take care and get better. 

@All I am off for dinner see ya later🤗
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Hey Anuja - 🤗. Jaake relax kar na? Yaha kyon aayi? ya, is this ur way of relaxing? 

Awwwww. Were u missing us? 😆
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Geeks- no yaar i was not being sarcastic........sorry if u thought that lolz......i am serious......even i do not like AAN.....they are sooo irritating...

Ani madam jee ne mera naam kharab kardiya.....uss vinu ko mein nahin chodongi lolz..

She is just some despo who cannot contral her harmones....

and even Nitya looks like a chipku types.......

it was very disgusting and insulting for any woman to see Ani huggin Arjun like that...despite what he did to her....

i hated it....

and Nitya tryin kiss his ass....what a sicko....is she there to work or she there to flirt around with her so called boss?

ewwwwwwwwwww....

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
@ Usha - 😳 Thanks.

Where are u going BTW? Opti's FF?
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

geeks

don't say food to me. i hate cooking. and i end up doing it all the time. And people praise me and they think because i do it well i should continue to do it😡

I think in my life i should never say never. 

i haven't even seen last night's episode. logged in to read commentary during episode. Got entangled in medha's update and got engrossed and missed portions of it.

sat up for the repeat and got engrossed in priti's take. 

So just gave up and will have to catch it some time today.
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Swan hope u feel better🤗🤗🤗,

@ Meatball soup  TTYL 🤗
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Geekgod

About fire-chii

To me if you are speaking of talent at martial arts.....then Fire-chii was good(actually just o.k. to be honest...don't want to rile you guys though). The moves didn't make any impact on me.

But in terms of anguish...he displayed that perfectly. As a matter of fact what followed after the Fire-chii was powerful. He is actually not doubting his wife or anything, he hates himself coz his wife who has been wronged by Dev in the worst way possible had to beg Dev to save HIS life and I think that caused his outburst.

The way Geet reads him the riot act was actually awesome.....thats the girl I fell in love with in HP. Man...she was aweome. How she makes him see what SHE went thru to ask for Dev's help was a sight to behold.

The intensity in the show is back, the execution is getting loads better...way to go👏

When she was talking to the baby....I got a glimpse of the harem pants. and High top shoes...Holy mother of God...sorry cudn't pay attention to the dialogues after that.🤣
But overall...episode was excellent👏 barring MM and PP part.🤢

How does that Dude(PP) get into his pants?Spray them on?🤢
Btw the question still remains...does MSK moonlight as Harem guard for a sheikh from olden times?
Why use synthetic pants while playing with fire?
I don't think sweat was real....looked oily🤣

As a mark of respect to all the devils I kept this BS free🤣 With this my assignment for Jyo is over and she owes me big time😆

finally you saw it....😆
-Deepzz- thumbnail
@Usha.........GM & Bye🤗

@priti, Anuja, Polly, Geeks,shivani,......  GN everybody.....Me off 2 sleep🤗

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Priti.....i get withdrawal symptoms if i don't come to the den every 2 hours....😆😳....tried to sleep but neend nahi aa rahi....