Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
SS is asking whether Dev is negative or positive....😆.....bachchu if you are not negative tumhari khair nahi...😛

someone summary de do plz....
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@Shahrukh...I don't know what happened but something sure did, no one is telling me though🤣

Since I have an idiotic cold I thought I'll watch the episode today just coz Jyo and Medha wanted me to. Came up with new names for NEC .🤣And narrated a kiss ka kissa that I witnessed in India....no no I am not into voyeurism ,🤣

@Geets...you don't really mean that🤣

swan20 thumbnail
@Geeks......did you watch yesterday's epi....thats more important....i want ur reaction on MSKs fire chi....😆.....aww cold....hope you feel better....🤗
Geekgod thumbnail
@Shahrukh...oye teri...you too?Now its Jyo,Medha and You who want me to watch it....in couple more days for sure🤣You want my "take" on his technique ðŸ¤£

swan20 thumbnail
@Geeks....oye why couple of days....abhi jaao aur dekho....😳.....yeah i want a full analysis of it....😆
SweetSammy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good night all

catch u all tom InshaAllah............
Geekgod thumbnail
Arrighty I need to go....have fun🤗

@Shahrukh....the stern looks are scaring me big time...not🤣 Abhi to ek dekha....I need my senses in my firm control before I watch another one, so perhaps this evening I'll give it a shot. BTW what are the expectations from the analysis...you know my principle, Sweat stinks🤣

GN Samia🤗

Edited by Geekgod - 13 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Bye Samia.....c ya later...🤗

@Geeks.....i'm sure you'll forget all about sweat when you see him do hoo haa.....😆

@All.....before i logged off earlier there was a discussion in the den about Dev knowing about the photo. I was watching the epi again....Dev doesn't mention the photo.....😕
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Swan:Its not  just about the photo...Dev tells Dadi that those goons who were behind me told the truth to MSK....so here we r guessing that Dev assumed that MSK knows the truth from that photo given to him by the goons..but the question is how Dev is so sure that MSK got to know the truth and the photo from those goons only when MSK never told anything about it...🤔
-Deepzz- thumbnail
@Jyo...... U still awake? Go to sleep young lady😡