Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

The Awesome Precap

MAYURIKTA thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow, I loved the small precap... Viren has sooo understood Nivi's love and care that he has started to stand up for her..
When CC shouts at her the way Viren stops her... Wow, Nivren is back... And yeah soooo happy with this date... So many cute nivren scenes!!! I fall in love with them everyday...❤️❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MAYURIKTA

Wow, I loved the small precap... Viren has sooo understood Nivi's love and care that he has started to stand up for her..
When CC shouts at her the way Viren stops her... Wow, Nivren is back... And yeah soooo happy with this date... So many cute nivren scenes!!! I fall in love with them everyday...❤️❤️

Hey really am so happy with this peace of news about the precap,  Oh my God,  Our Nivren is back am soooooo happy
Hafs thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks please could update in detail
karthik80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes it indeed a nice precap... i was waiting only for precap as i already watched episode online.. am so happy to see viren irritated with chanchal for stoping nivi...  cant wait till tomo 8pm.. tomo in coll also am going to think abt only nivren ...
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Me too loved the precap. Can't wait to watch the whole till tomorrow.
Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Can someone give details about it? I didn't see it.
MAYURIKTA thumbnail
Nivi is on her way to feed Viren and Chanchal is like ure behind viren all the tym and wat do u think viren is too handicapped that he can't also feed himself... Stop irritatiing him etc etc..
And Viren hears all this... Then he is like "MAA"... Nthng else but we knw he is gonna stand up for nivi.. His voice is strong so guessed...
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Rahm

Can someone give details about it? I didn't see it.

Ok dear here is the precap....
Chanchal stops nivi and asks..where r u going....Nivi replies....Viren ka pass..uska khane ka waqth ho ga ya hai....Then Chanchal badmouths nivi...I don't remember the exact dialogues...Bt she said that u r the reason for viren's haalat....And viren saw this...and calls...Maa.....Chanchal and nivi looks at viren.....
Hope he will speak for nivi and give a shock to his mom.....
gina24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i dont think he'll stand up nivi dat openly he might make some excuse to bring take cc away from nivi so dat she doesnt bad mouth again to nivi
daffodils06 thumbnail
d precap lukd interestin..hop viren stands up 4 nivi..v hv seen viren stand up 4 nivi many a timz,bt dis tim he wil b doin dis sincerely..