India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

The Awesome Precap

MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Wow, I loved the small precap... Viren has sooo understood Nivi's love and care that he has started to stand up for her..
When CC shouts at her the way Viren stops her... Wow, Nivren is back... And yeah soooo happy with this date... So many cute nivren scenes!!! I fall in love with them everyday...HeartHeart

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

habsfanarchu_2010NivRen_Luvu4eveVarshaLuvsArjunkarthik80teddybear66JasleenApoorvaFandaffodils06VirMan_ArShiPoojaa_Panjaani07..Sakeena..NiViren-Raj

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MAYURIKTA

Wow, I loved the small precap... Viren has sooo understood Nivi's love and care that he has started to stand up for her..
When CC shouts at her the way Viren stops her... Wow, Nivren is back... And yeah soooo happy with this date... So many cute nivren scenes!!! I fall in love with them everyday...HeartHeart

Hey really am so happy with this peace of news about the precap,  Oh my God,  Our Nivren is back am soooooo happy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VarshaLuvsArjunNiViren-Raj

Hafs IF-Rockerz
Hafs
Hafs

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Thanks please could update in detail

VarshaLuvsArjundiyaloveskinny

karthik80 Goldie
karthik80
karthik80

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
yes it indeed a nice precap... i was waiting only for precap as i already watched episode online.. am so happy to see viren irritated with chanchal for stoping nivi...  cant wait till tomo 8pm.. tomo in coll also am going to think abt only nivren ...

diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Me too loved the precap. Can't wait to watch the whole till tomorrow.
Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Can someone give details about it? I didn't see it.
MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Nivi is on her way to feed Viren and Chanchal is like ure behind viren all the tym and wat do u think viren is too handicapped that he can't also feed himself... Stop irritatiing him etc etc..
And Viren hears all this... Then he is like "MAA"... Nthng else but we knw he is gonna stand up for nivi.. His voice is strong so guessed...
FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rahm

Can someone give details about it? I didn't see it.

Ok dear here is the precap....
Chanchal stops nivi and asks..where r u going....Nivi replies....Viren ka pass..uska khane ka waqth ho ga ya hai....Then Chanchal badmouths nivi...I don't remember the exact dialogues...Bt she said that u r the reason for viren's haalat....And viren saw this...and calls...Maa.....Chanchal and nivi looks at viren.....
Hope he will speak for nivi and give a shock to his mom.....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index