Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged

Namaskar kaise ho sab?Hug

All ready, get set and go Smile.... onwards to lallanpurWink...  but before that  have a kitkat  break' LOL

episode begins with  avdesh coming out  to see what  chulbul wanted. something to mithai wala and then pehelwan brings one person and says he was stealing money what should we do.  chulbul says lets beat him but avdesh stops and says no let him go and i dont want any violence on shikha wedding day.  bahuji sees this and thinks arpita has really changed a  sher into bakri..

( i dont really agree to that eh bahuji Wink)

then jagat is in kitchen along with chirag and testing sweets when simple comes and stops him and says i dont like fat man and if u eat sweets u wud get fat and jagat tries to butter her up while goons tease him.

simple sees baarat coming and informs all  and arpi is lost in her room in thoughts and cries.

she says once shikha wedding gets over i wud end my life too CryCryCry
i dont have right to live after crossing my maryaada.  ConfusedConfused

rv enters dancing with baarat  and then forces  avdesh arpi to dance
he whispers to arpi that u look beautiful today and he says u made avdesh wear my uttaran.
( hailaa that was my word yday Shockedand  full life he has to use my uttaran
all this time  bahuji  is staring at arpita and wonders whats wrong with her..Confused

after dance avdesh  goes to groom car to take tanu out and band wala asks for shagunLOL
avdesh gives some money and tanu and avdesh come forward. bahuji tries to do aarti but rv stops her. he has visicious looks on him all the timeAngry

he tells in our family the married woman does the  aarti  i respect u but pls understand. 

( and what about u rv u didnt think before trying to defame a married woman AngryAngryAngry
this guy is going to get my 2kg ka mukka for sureAngry )

arpi does aarti of tanmay bt she shakes when she has to do tikka to rv so she just lowers her eyes and does aarti on him.   ( poor arpita Cry)

marriage ceremony begins  and  avdesh does kanyadaan  with tears in his eyes.

arpita has to give somethng to rv for kanyadaan thing and she goes to give him and that rakshas  holds her fingers and caresses her  AngryAngryAngryAngry

( u wait rv avdesh is going to break ur own hand soon  )

all this bahuji sees and is wondering again, arpi gets uncomfortable and moves away fast. 
at mangalsutra ceremony bahuji asks arpita where is ur mangalsutra she says its lost i wud make a new one.
bahuji looks stern there.  ( her mind machine is on full speed now)

episode ends

no precapOuch

my two cents:  rv is  being more psycho and bahuji is smart now. rest all r bhainsbuddhis. on top is ammaji who seems to have forgotten the ill treatment she got from rv at police station and she blesses him,.
  and avdesh is wearing rv uttaranCry

Edited by chatterbox - 03 March 2011 at 8:35am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirRaviSharmasc19mauvesuper_boySEPIDEHhsp87gnitikaCuty16BenNevisswamini5AbhiAnichista-sia-_nandinitalkie14prnczfuzzyfaceVistaaSidda8.Vrish.-Prashu-yoga23priyaDreamygal301nivedithasmile.sara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "3/3/11 WU shikha marriage." in Gunahon Ka Devta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Prashu-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Prashu-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Hieee Di.............Hug

Thank You fr the update...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cuty16BenNevischatterbox

BenNevis

Goldie

BenNevis

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Hey CBBig smile
Thanks for the wonderful Update with ur wonderful commentsClapClap

Cuty16chatterboxDreamygal301

Dreamygal301

IF-Sizzlerz

Dreamygal301

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Thanks di for the update.

OMG that RV! someone give me a gun so I can shoot him where he stands!!!AngryAngry

er..what does uttaran mean?EmbarrassedBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyCuty16BenNevistalkie14chatterbox

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
hi girls running off in few mins

dreamy uttaran means used

he hs given his used sherwani  to  avdesh and if u look at other meaning he has used avdesh wife.. get the drift here dreamy

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boygnitikachistaCuty16BenNevisVistaa-Prashu-

gnitika

gnitika

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
thanks 4 updates cb di
i agree with ur commentsThumbs Up

Cuty16BenNevischatterbox

Dreamygal301

IF-Sizzlerz

Dreamygal301

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

hi girls running off in few mins

dreamy uttaran means used

he hs given his used sherwani  to  avdesh and if u look at other meaning he has used avdesh wife.. get the drift here dreamy

aha thought so! thanks di and yes, get the meaning. Now i really wanna shoot him!

You are so right, all of them are halfwits, they can't see what is happening...Avi forgot how RV is? and Ammaji has memory loss?!Angry...talk about stretching .....

Hmm, at least a bit better than yesterady but poor Arpi is a wreck and I guess it will continue so till tomorrow and then the Maha...!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gnitikasuper_boyCuty16chistaBenNevistalkie14Vistaa-Prashu-

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
i guess tomm wud be bidai and then drama on saturday...  arpi is already thinking of going away and ending her life...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyCuty16BenNevisVistaa-Prashu-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.