Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idtz-Geet natak pedega bhari, Kal Maan ki baari! (Page 8)

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Dh, Munni, Nags,

R  U  guys around ????

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone! Hug Whose here?

I'm back from uni! Tired, but ready to chat!

I'll see if I have the himmat to write an entire take.

Z
mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
mere labon pe raat din.....eh sanamn naam hai tera!!!

hello girlies......me is here anyone here?? AAj kiski tang kichayin should i do??
ahem sorry woh to mein bilcool bhi nahin karti.......seriously i would never...honestly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EBassoroseinbloom

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Anyways Dev came and spoiled whole taste of PastaAngry....He started his jhap to leave the KM, and asked Maan to forgive him...Tell you honestly his none word touched to my heartAngry....He was about to leave, but Maan stopped him, and whole Khandan got numb on their places...Maan told him to stay till he will get fully recover..Dev started his natak, and said he didnt want to create anything between MaanEet...I loved MSK dialogue, seriously loved it "sub se pehle toh apne dimaagh se yehghalat fahmi nikal do ke kissi aur ki wajjah se hum dono ke rishte mein koi tanau ho sakta hai..Humara rishta sub batao se bohut alag ho chuka hai, iss mein kisi ke honey na honey se hume koi farakh nahin padhta hai..Iss liye apne dimaagh se yeh baat nikal do ke tumhare honey se humary rishte mein kuch hoga"ClapClapClap...That's call understanding...Loved the smile on Geet face...She wanted that from MSK, and he said it....
I hope people learn the deepness of the relations...It suppose to be very strong...For a moment MSK gave chance to Dev to win over his love, but Geet reminded him that what he was losing...Now their love won over their hater for Dev.....Lovely dialogue BarryClap.....I am happy that what actually i wanna see in the relation of MaanEet, i got it...And i want creatives to continue this character consistency in future as well.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Munni Hey there.  Hopefully, after yesterdays very hectic day, hope theres no deadacheConfused

Think Dev was not successful with spoiling Pasta tasteLOL !!

Sorry couldnt catch on this Dev-Geet assumed relationship !  I seriously didnt think MSK was in any way doubtful of GEETs love for him straying to Dev.  He was just so uptight about Geet never having been honest to stand upto him to tell him the truth of the matter (blood from Dev).  Even flashbacks were meant to show us that MSK was wondering why when earlier Geet could not bear Devs name or presence, now shows her just easing into his presence..again never doubting Geet getting close to Dev for love !  To MSK Geet has to be wholly transparent with regard to all she does and thinks and feels and so when she hid the fact that led to puzzling revelations (flashback where she attempts to go to Dev at least 3 times) and finally the pics, MSK felt cheated that she was not standing on honesty or integrity but acted to create only fear in herself.

Loved your take.  Yes.  I agree with you that CVs need to keep this character consistency from now on.  Munni, I was also thinking,  it sometimes feels that CVs (perhaps it were those new ones) did not have anything by way of newness to give to the storyline, so they kept reverting back to MUs and makeups, and MUs and makeups.. with nothing more to offer. 

Cheers again. 

Edited by lovetheserial - 03 March 2011 at 8:44pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheartmechantefilleEBassoroseinbloommysterygurl1427

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged

ZZZZZ,  Shivu,  I am hereTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Hello Al.....sorry i came posted and then went back to singing......and now back again...actually i am doin recording na....it is a surprise.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EBasso

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Al, Nargis,

Arrey nahi yaar episode was great... very light and very entertaining, barring some painful AA moments - useless!!!! Angry

I think my desolation comes from my own expectations... the last 4-5 episodes were dhamaakedaar full of drama... the drama concluded with yesterday's episode but still a bit on a heavy note, like I told you girls yesterday I was just sad for my sweet maan!!!

Well I got to see more of that today... him in more agony!!! Aww it was very cute to try to manao-fy his beloved Geet and it was even cuter how Geet was just pretending to be mad Embarrassed and how restless he was --- but it was his restlessness that has been making me not stick to my seat... He doesn't care of 400 crore ka project... It was too sweet... but gloomy, at least for me... so even in all the dhamaal and masti and fun that was going around with Aaadimaan and Geet's nautanki... a part of me was down!!!! Cheerless!!!! Worried!!!!

I was also hoping for intensity to graph up... with some really heart stopping fanatical and passionate moments because we have missed them for so long, before adding comedy to the quotient... I needed to see Geet and Maan reconsile their gile shikwe and come closer... for the sake of my own mental peace and my raat ki neend (jo haraam ho chuki hai) haha LOLWink

I needed to see Maan pull her very very close to his thirsty body, I wanted his lips to touch her bare shoulder, or back, or neck... and let her tremble a little with his touch!!!! I wanted her to fall helplessly in her arms as perfectly as wax molds as it cools down!!! I wanted to see some black, some white and some red!!! The colors of their intense romance!!!! I wanted to fulfill my desire of reuniting them, even if it was for a second... Maan was fire yesterday and ice today!!! totally calm but with a hint of distress on his face... He needed to see the harmony in his relationship with Geet but he was too distraught!!!

My heart was crying passion and all I got was paani on my hopes... still drowning in my emotional pool.... Maan/Geet please save me!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dh,  I told you yesterday about this 'edge of the cliff, and foot in rubble' experience.  Thats exactly what I meant, what u r going through.  Want, want, want, and want and our hearts churn, and our blood boils up, our pulse races all for passion - but nothing happens..everything seems so cool, till they finally give this sort of an episode which makes us feel 'paani on hopes'....

This is where I felt the CVs should take plenty from Vru (Rush Trips) stories (Wishful Thinking) and honestly depict the hot romance and passion thru 'angle badal badal ke' takes.  The CVs need to suffuse scenes with these takes to keep the viewers gripping on to the screens...

Now am getting to see the romance through your mind from your last para..Embarrassed  Sorry Dh, left to slumbers arms,  right before you wrote  "S T A Y".....

EBassoroseinbloom

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Shivu,   what'cha singing yaar???? Classical or pop ????

EBassomysterygurl1427

Go to top