Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sis's,  Just as GC and DD luv to sleep 'btween takes,  I nap off too.  So when the party is at its high,  I doze off and then huh !  everybody's gone !!๐Ÿ˜† 
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lovetheserial

Sis's,  Just as GC and DD luv to sleep 'btween takes,  I nap off too.  So when the party is at its high,  I doze off and then huh !  everybody's gone !!๐Ÿ˜† 

yes power naps are very good......and when u wake up.....u r all energetic ๐Ÿ˜›
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Munni yaar,  will go on the double;  just remembered have not written my take either !! Gosh, Gosh !!

Munni,  I pull ur leg, when u pull my leg and so finally we'll pull each others pants off too๐Ÿ˜†

Now that would be entertaining for todays party !!!

With all this talk of my rollin' ball, tonite,  guess no-one's gonna come.   SHhhhh!! better shut-up !!๐Ÿ˜•

Munni,  how many kids d ya have???? 
Al....๐Ÿ˜ฒ
pants are coming off whose pants?

omg omg omg omg......time to close my eyes๐Ÿ˜ต
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Al - Pulling leg is fine, i don't wanna my pant to pull off no no, not good in shivi style...

Anyways i have 2 kids, my son is 14, and daughter is 9...She is good singer, Vrushu love to hear her singing...She is fan of her lolz....

My son has good writing skill, he wrote good poem on mother day, and won the garnet, which i have never picked up lolz....

Muniza
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: muniza75

Today is phul mummy manao day, MSK papa bought punching bag....papa is so cute....let see is mummy will patofy or not....

___________________________________ Edited _____________________________________

Jaan bachi jo Hospital Aaye:

๐Ÿ‘ To MSK for on time in the clinic...Lady love broke her silence, and gave sarcastic comment about MSK to Doc...Hai munda looked so hot when he gave her smile, and taunted her by saying "chalo ghusse mein boli toh sahi"๐Ÿ˜....Loved it how they both started their fight front of Doc, and Doc was like" better you guys look for an other judge, cause i have to see other patient as well"๐Ÿ˜†...Hai MaanEet, kabhi nahin sudhrogey.....

Maan was hell bent to drop Geet home, but no Kudi won, and munda was like "ziddi ladki hai" lolz....Loved Adi, how he called and started his 400 crore's jhap, and how he told Geet that "yehi keh kur bhaagey theey means gaye theey" and how clients are restless lolz..Aniie is senseless, Clients are restless, Arjun is clueless, NT is lifeless, what's going on there....Anyways when Adi mentioned that how Maan ran away from there, cause he wanted to be with Geet, loved Geet smile, and looked MSK with so much love, and asked "aap ne aisa kaha", cute very cute....How it feels, when someone loves you so much...Geet knows that he loves her so much that he can do anything for her, he can leave anything for her, and always he tries to make her happy with his sweet sweet things....Haila MSK tu itna cute kyon hai...

Papa Decorated Baby Room:

Very cute scene, MSK always do different things to cheers her up...Loved it how beautifully the room was decorated, and how he was giving her tour of the room lolz....Loved the punching bag, it was so cute......Loved it how he said sorry to her once again, but no momma hadn't listen to papa, and questioned him that why he hadn't on work...Papa kitna papad bella pur kya mila, ghussa......

Maan Ne Pakdi Geet ki Chori:

I knew it that she was only teasing him, before she was really angry, but after Dev convo, she started her nautanki....Loved it how she said "abb oonth pahad ke neeche aaya hai toh  uska mazza toh leyna hi chahiye" lolz....Good that Maan heard her...And now he will teach her lesson...

Palti Baazi, phassi Geet:

Hai hai hai hotty Maan, haila loved it when he entered in dinning area and self talked "khule aam meri sharafat ka faida uthaya ja raha hai, daikhta hoon tumhara natak aur kitni dair tuk chaleyga: haila what a killer look๐Ÿ˜, Muni is dead๐Ÿคข...."naraz honey ka natak jitni dair kurna hai kurlo main bhi daikhta hoon kub tuk control karogi apne aap pur" haila Killer Maan..Too good....
Hahaha Geet was cute, losing her control, but finally controlled herself, and wanted to control till ask some favor from him.....Loved how both were trying eachother to loose their control, but none lost their control except Daadi...She better thought to run away from there by giving excuse of dieting lolz.... Good good daadi ache time pur bhaagi....

Boss Kaun Hai?

I haven't get till now who is the actual boss? Annie has 51% share, so she suppose to be boss, but here we have only confusion....Chodo kahan dimaagh kharab kur rahi hoon.

Paani ne Khela apna Khel:

Hai hai hai kya hotwa scene tha, uff MSK ki aankhein, and BG made the scene hot.....Geet lost her control for a while, but then get back, and waked away from there by saying I can clean my clothes by myself...Hai hai loved how he copied her words, and said "abhi mazza chakata hoon, yeh toh pehla step hai, hai hai hai hot hot look of MSK๐Ÿ˜....

Daadi Phansi MaanEet ke beech:

Loved it how Geet entered in room by cribbing that how he was tried to touched her.. I loved her advice to Geet that don't drag this fight tooo long, and sort it out things before it gets too late....

Anyways Loved Maan and Daadi scene...MSK was looking Daadi with so much anger, loved Daadi expression that time, she was tried to pacify him, cooling down, loved the way she was telling him everything....Suddenly MSK smiled, and Daadi expression was like "if he's lost or what" ๐Ÿ˜†...

Wah wah Daadi changed the party, loved it...Kal hoga dhammal....

Todays episode was good, totally fun element to watch...10/10, I am enjoying Adi since yesterday, loved to see old Adi back in show....Thanks CV's for giving us our old characters back....And lesser the AA screen space....

Precap was good, let see how tomorrow will be rocking for us๐Ÿ˜‰...Hope some romantic scene we will get to see๐Ÿ˜ณ....

Muniza

Muni i Always LOVE Your takes๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Šbut today I Love the cath line for Every scene wah wah ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†you are a GOOD Dialogue writer aswell๐Ÿ˜ฒTooooo GoodClapClapLETS SEE What today gives us waise i loved whol week sare epi fantastic the in this Week good combination of DRAMA and Roomance fun๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Lagey raho cath lines are realy funny spl
Jaan bachi jo Hospital Aaye
Palti Baazi, phassi Geet
Paani ne Khela apna Khel

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Preeto - Thanks for liking my take, i know, i am good in writing dialogue specially in urdu...I used to write dialogues for my friend's fanfic....Woh bhi kya waqt tha, then hardly got time to continue....

Muniza
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Muni do continue whenever u got time off you are TOOOO Good in this
How r u ? health theek thak hai kya ?