India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Three Requests were granted!!!

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Yupiee I love the creatives of SGP  , they do listen to us, !!! we wanted Manju Aunty, we GOT Manju Aunty, we wanted Meena , we GOT Meena today, and I requested or rather suggested that they should show or atleast let Meena discuss her personal life with Suhana and she did!!!
So it was again a brilliant episode , liked every part of it, only didnt like when Suhana told off Alok !! yeah she did in a funny way but I didnt enjoyed it and also Ishaan giving Shabaashi was odd as well, eik taraf they talk about Buzurg respect doosri taraf this , but hey I guess some people would find it funny, I am very thankfull to the creative team for giving us such thought provoking and at the same time fun filled episode.
I couldnt spot any bloopers today!! well atleast not yet . What was precap??

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

psitaserialmadradpat25-raiAasma-_Nancy_Sinha18shelly_nair1tarunradtcrysind111192Keenu.GSiddhi_Shwets1502-SalShah4eva-

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
@sheema di...i found the episode perfect....yeah the Alok bit...i was taken by surprise....since the scene was to  be comic...its ok....but yeah it was not good to tell like that...

and the precap....suhaan is at bajpais...and is telling sanju that they both should say yes to Shanti Massi for KK's marriage....and Sanju is shocked...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-raiAasma-1taruncrysind111192Ashis

abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Today episode was good with suhana interactions with Meena and seeing the drivedi uncle case.. Loved the expression of Ishaan, when suhana told he should talk with his father..

Precap is suhana telling sanjana, now we both you give ok to shanti -masi for dad re-marriage ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192AshisShwets1502

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
OOPS SHE DID IT AGAIN

i could have made a new topic on this but it was same nail paint blooper so writing here................in first scene on dining table suhana was wearing pink nail paint..............then when meena brought coffee for her she was wearing greenish blue nail paint..................while having coffee suhana hear's manju auntie's voice so she immediately  goes down to the living room and her nail paint changed to pink again Shocked.................and at night in sushaan's bedroom her magic nail paint again changed to greenish blueShocked

thanks ragini for keeping us busy in finding your nailpaint bloopers
LOLLOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25-raiAasma-shelly_nairKeenu.GcrysindiViewsAshis

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
@11192 wah yaar! i m surprised at how u are soo precise in picking up those bloopers Thumbs Up
I guess i neva notice these things unless someone actualli points out LOL mayb i should see it again now haha

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-raiAasma-111192iViewsAshis

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
I am really impressed with the way CV and script writers handle each scene.... I am impressed.... really... They just started with a smooth n funny family sequence and how that mood changed to a sad one... It was so smooth and like a breeze.... Well Done...Thumbs Up

And finally we got Meena and Manju aunty back ya... The lady who plays the role of manju aunty is really graceful... She beautifully manages emotions on her face... Till now she used to make us laugh, but today she made us cry... Cry Same with Meena... I really felt for Meena when she talked about her father... Disapprove All in all another beautiful episode in the bag of SGP... Clap

Edited by crysind - 03 March 2011 at 8:34am

-raiAasma-shelly_nair1tarun111192Ashis

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

OOPS SHE DID IT AGAIN

i could have made a new topic on this but it was same nail paint blooper so writing here................in first scene on dining table suhana was wearing pink nail paint..............then when meena brought coffee for her she was wearing greenish blue nail paint..................while having coffee suhana hear's manju auntie's voice so she immediately  goes down to the living room and her nail paint changed to pink again Shocked.................and at night in sushaan's bedroom her magic nail paint again changed to greenish blueShocked

thanks ragini for keeping us busy in finding your nailpaint bloopers
LOLLOLLOL

LOL hehehe Renudi... what i understood from these repeated bloopers is that she did shooting for bed room scene with Jay & Meena and dining table or visiting room scene with family on different days...Thats why in bed room we are seeing her with greenish nail paint and in other scenes we see her with pink nail paint... 
kisko pata tha ki hamare yaha "Queens of Bloopers" are sitting with their detective micro nano glasses...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-raiAasma-shelly_nair111192Ashis

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Oh That means My Wish was Granted............ Happy to see Them Bak.......Now have to  wait for Ishi and MeethiBig smile

-raiAasma-1tarunshelly_nair111192Ashis

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index