India-Forums

Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

annoyin bf (Page 2)

chrissa Senior Member
chrissa
chrissa

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

i spoke to him about it, he goes he going to make my life hell and destroy my relationship with my bf aswell, he followed me to uni today and started to shout at me, i told him 2 back off, do you guys think i shud speak to hs family members about his behavior?

TAMANNA_LOVES Goldie
TAMANNA_LOVES
TAMANNA_LOVES

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chrissa

i spoke to him about it, he goes he going to make my life hell and destroy my relationship with my bf aswell, he followed me to uni today and started to shout at me, i told him 2 back off, do you guys think i shud speak to hs family members about his behavior?

hun did u ask his family before dating him i wil assume no and if u talk to his family it's gonna make thhe maters worst but does he have any sisteer older sis talk to her and tell her right from the starting till now then ask her what to do. coz my guy's older sister is like my besfriend i love her so much lol whenever me and my guy argue his sister takes my side and she loves me as much as she loves her daughter.
monakhan. IF-Dazzler
monakhan.
monakhan.

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged

well then just break up with him then maybe he'll change i guess.

Edited by -Mona- - 05 May 2011 at 7:29pm
Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
He's plainly being over possessive !!! Love and relationship is built on trust and faith !!! Every person needs their space ... you're living your life as well ... if he fails to understand even after you spoke with him ... then I guess it's high time you clearly tell him ... because this over possessiveness can turn harmful and actually affect your future !!
~LiNa~ IF-Rockerz
~LiNa~
~LiNa~

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
no..do not talk to his family. This problem is between you and him alone.

He seems to be a little insecure and I think the first thing you should do is talk to him about this. Let him know that he is going a little overboard with he no talking to boys thing. Explain to him that they're just your friends and that he is the special someone in your life. Maybe you want to spend some quality time with him just to reassure him a little?

I'm a little insecure as well and I think if a guy spent a little more time with me just to reassure me, I would be fine :)

Might want to try this!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index