India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ahem luked lyk...

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
...hez taking lessons frm "love guru" Jigar.. I wont be surprised if he gifts Gopi something... And his dil se dil ka takraar, file se pallu ka takraar luked as if hez searching for an excuse to talk to her.. Gopi, u better listen to Nani and make him lattoo over youWink

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

arpithampNightReadermadhu_sridharsimibrar1990angelic8219Paramorerusha4003simran15roseflower_07suk19.Verity.

simran15 IF-Dazzler
simran15
simran15

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Nani's advice n Kokila's persuasion will make Gopi the prefect bride for AhemWink........we just need to keep Rashi away from her for sometime......am sure Nani will surely find her another recipe.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Verity.

madhu_sridhar Goldie
madhu_sridhar
madhu_sridhar

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
i'm just wondering wat all stuff can jigar teach ahem....
.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Lets look back at all the Aham scenes today. 

First one at the table, observing what is required of me how should i behave, saying bye to his mother, then because of what Jigar said, wanting to say bye to his wife and passing message onto her, he thought okay i will say bye too and he did, the faces of Hetal and Kokila were worth the watch, and did you see, Aham stayed to watch Gopi's face change from no expression to smiling radiance, he at least saw what he being nice to her does, she is happy, so it's a small thing that he can do to take away her misery.

Also before at the table he refused the puri's, but remember the joke during Kinjal's Sangeet about cooking puri on Aham's hot chest, maybe perhaps because their were (cooked on him) his not eating them and leaving them to others to eat...Wink

Next scene at the office, he asked Jigar first you are receiving flowers here from whom, i think he was suspecting Jigar receiving flowers from other girl and he wanted to tell him that is not good that Jigar is married now, and when Jigar told him about the Valentine gift she gave him and now he wanted to surprise her with his love/regard for her by gifting her the flowers (Sweet Jigar) Aham got angry not because he wants to do this for Gopi, but rather it's Jigar rubbing his love for his wife in Aham's face, because at least his happy with Rashi, Aham is not happy with his wife so he didn't want to hear anymore. Aham was probably thinking, at least your wife knows what Valentines day is, my wife knows nothing of these things, but he shouldn't feel that way, as she decorated his room with flowers and candles and he rebuffed her. So @Jake Neil you have predicted he will gift her flowers/or some gift learning from Jigar but i don't think so, he still hates her remember, he wouldn't want her to read anything into it.

The last scene in the bedroom, Gopi only asked you here, not exactly meaning it that way, but rather, you are here so early, he took it literally and started talking rubbish, yes it's my room (we know Aham...get buried in it for all we careAngry)LOL then the criss crossing getting in each other's way, then he telling he sarcastically to go in, using GopiJi. She looking at him disillusioned, probably wondering what do i say, then quickly changing tact when he saw Naani by saying do you need anything, Gopi couldn't figure out why he suddenly changed, until she saw Naani, Naani unlike Gopi's initial words asked the right thing, how come you have come early and he replied as he should have done to Gopi, came to take a file, i think Naani was about to insinuate the reason he came home early was to be around Gopi or see her sooner, but Gopi quickly said she will leave as she has work in the Kitchen (though i think she was avoiding the Kitchen as Kokila wants her to butter her Mum (Naani) and find a way into her heart for the sandook, but i'm more likely to believe Kokila wants her to recognise things happening around her and be more calculating who she is nice to and do nice things for people that are likely to give her in return something good, rather being nice to Urmila and Rashi and get nothing but pain in return). When Naani gives Gopi permission to leave, she does so, and Aham stops her to say he will be late and for her to keep food for him on the side, he then watches her walk away with a calculating glance here and there. 

Worldly people everywhere, Gopi is the innocent among vultures. This is how i saw the Aham scenes today.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridharsimibrar1990rusha4003simran15loveanimesuk19avivakirkANJ4

simran15 IF-Dazzler
simran15
simran15

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Nafisa--No wonder bro calls u teacher.Wink

suk19

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran15

Nafisa--No wonder bro calls u teacher.Wink

LOL

I know, but Jake asked right, what Aham looked like? so had to explain in detail what i was feeling and thinking by his actions and what he was telling us with his eyes.

suk19

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
I would have to agree with Nafisa, I was thinking along the same line today, but I think he also felt guilty when Jigar said about expressing love with flowers, he might of had a brief flashback to room decorating incident and how he had reacted, that's why he stopped Jigar from saying anything and got mad, I think the coming home to get file was just an excuse, he probably rushed home to see her because he felt guilty either that or he really hates all the love business, and I am just reading too much into it.

Edited by sbp1971 - 03 March 2011 at 8:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19.Verity.

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Hey - thanks for reading inbetween the lines - now I have to go back and watch it again, so I can see all this.  Thx - anjula

Go to top