Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

|~voyage from MemoriestoReality~|KaSh|part6 page38 (Page 38)

minaalM Goldie
minaalM
minaalM

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged

i guess sri got inspiration by Shilpu LOL

but thank God seems like she still remember her  pending FF Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OkThanksBye

OkThanksBye IF-Stunnerz
OkThanksBye
OkThanksBye

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniaraheja

yeah !!! shooo shweet of him...isnt IT..????
ohh wow thats so great  news yaa..
.that u will continue...
continue soon...waitng...Embarrassed

YAY :D
yes :p

LY Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soniaraheja

OkThanksBye IF-Stunnerz
OkThanksBye
OkThanksBye

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Parishay_91

i guess sri got inspiration by Shilpu LOL

but thank God seems like she still remember her  pending FF Tongue

Oh I did forgot this :p

KSG reminded me Embarrassed

SillyI wanna hear each other saying Karruu Shilppuuu to each other!Blushing

OkThanksBye IF-Stunnerz
OkThanksBye
OkThanksBye

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

Ok Now my dear lovely readers!
I am sure you ae used to my lazy dazzzy updates + Short ones.
so here I am with it again!
hopefully will update the Next soon! :p
sachhi ;)
+
Lemme tell you a vey funny thing!
for writing this part I had to re-read my Own fic to know where have i left!That was so  -_____________-
thank You @Minaal :| now you update soon! :p

back to

Voyage from Memories to reality!

LastPart-Part5-Page31
......Part 6......

Rahul- "Kya hua Karan"

Karan shook his head :"nothing chal..we are getting late" He smiled

Rahul: "Remembering your girl"

Karan Smiled ..Crazy His friend is! He thought.Karan has told rahul about her...His Best Childhood buddy! But Rahul used to call her her a Karan's Girl. and never did Karan minded it . As he loved that term...Shona...Karan' girl...

It felt Perfect...! 

Rahul;"oye...Before you get lost again...lets leave...or we will miss our bus"

Karan nodded and they proceeded towards the exit. But as Karan moved he felt something under his feet. He step backward to see what was it. It was a small shiny tiny bracelet.

He bent down to pick it...

And not even in his dreams can he forget that bracelet. It was the same bracelet he gave to His Shilpa in childhood.

He was confused shocked surprised stunned astonished and what not?

Surely, she was here! He just met her; though they dint saw each other's face properly. He did touch her he did listen to her voice. She was her, she was here! That was enough to make his heart go ecstatic. For the moment he was unknown to world he felt like being at a place that only has happiness peacefulness and he felt so light and content. He will meet her. She is close to him. Knowing the fact she is on the same ground where he is, he went filled with thought of meeting His Girl His long lost buddy His Shilpa.

He was lost in his world till he felt a hand on his shoulder; he looked up to see Rahul looking at him for...for what? Rahul's face was as blank as ever and yet so intriguing...and...there was a look what we called dazed!

That made Karan Chuckle. And it was then only when he felt his go blur and then the realization hit him that he was almost about to shed tears. Is hands immediately went up to his eyes clearing the traces of tears and then sniffing a bit, he heard Rahul speak.

Rahul- Karan! That...you...cry...Why The HELL are you smiling now?

Rahul got frustrated as he was at loss of words and Karan was smiling looking at his friends so dumbfounded. Karan shook his head yet smilingly and then he heard Rahul continuing.

Rahul-Karan!!Speak out!!!!!!!

Rahul sought of guessed whats all about yet he wanted to hear from Karan. Karan too well aware, that Rahul had guessed what all just happened. Karan smiled yet again. This time smiling big!

Karan- She was her!

Was there anything more to clarify? His heart swell with happiness. All seemed so bright and happier. Rahul, true to his intuitions, guessed it seeing the bracelet in Karan's hand. He remembered Karan telling about the meeting of his and Shilpa, when they exchanged lockets and gifted each other bracelets.

Karan- This...this...its hers...I...OMG!

He got just too excited. But then Rahul was reminded of something!

Rahul-Karan! We have to leave or we will miss our bus! chalein!?

Karan surely had something else in his mind.

Karan- nahin! You go I will come later!

Rahul- Karannn!!! If get late we will miss the chance!

Karan thought for a while and then,

Karan- No! You go, I will reach on time there!

Rahul- Are you sure!?

Karan- Yes! You go! I will be there!

And Rahul left the place. Karan went on the direction from where Shilpa went.

It was past one hour now and his futile attempt to search for Shilpa was making him lonely and forlorn. He stood in the top floor of the Mall which was food court. It was then the television hanging there caught his sight. He saw something and with a heavy heart he went towards the exit and rushed out of the mall as fast as he could!

He fetched to the local Taxi and rushed to the place.

2hours!

and he reached the destination, It Read "Musical Idol"

Paying the taxi fares,he was directly taken to the main studio where the shooting was to be carried out!

it was then when he heard the director and judges found him and called him. He went to them.

Director- Where were you Karan!!!???? we are about to start the show, and you  are not even prepared!

Karan heard everyone(seniors) questioning him and getting angry, demanding answers! And he tried giving Answers but he will be able to only if they get quiet. Meanwhile other contestants, Karan's colleagues too reached the spot. Rahul was there too, looking with pity eyes. Karan blinked his eyes conveying "its ok" to Rahul.

Amidst the chaos, one among the three judge, Sonu Nigam came forward and made everyone quiet. He then turned towards Karan facing him and...

Sonu- Karan! where were you!? You knew the new rule of the show right!? You had to select a song and prepare within two hours and perform Live! and the show is about to start now! What will you do! and before that why did you get late when everyone reached on time.?

Karan- I am sorry sir...it was really important, i got caught with something! I am really sorry for getting late Sir!

Sonu- But I dint expected this from you!

Karan- Sir! just one chance! I accept my fault but I really did caught with something very important sir!

Sonu, being a kind Hearted understood, probably Karan really had some important work and he is right now hesitating to tell. Respecting emotions and believing him, as Karan has been his favorite contestant, Sonu eased the atmosphere and keeping a hand on Karan's shoulder he continued,

Sonu- Karan! Its ok! I really see something really important work you have got caught with! anyways! well we can do one thing is let you come at the last it will give time to prepare and regarding others opinion we will let you know the final decision of letting you perform today! meanwhile, you can practice for the songs.

Karan nodded. Glad to have someone supporting him.but again he heard Sonu speak,

Sonu- Karan! Here as all contestant have chosen their respective songs, you have got only three choices in the songs left. Let us know the song you have selected. Get Ready and prepare for the song! you have just Half an hour. so be quick! ok!?

Sonu with a polite and kind tone, smiled at Karan and said "Good Luck! and best wishes!"

Karan Nodded thankfully and looked at the choices left and that one song caught his sight, how can he just not remember this song, the song he love to sing all while, as this song was something through which he was able to share his feelings his inner emotions. He gave his choice of song "jhonka hawa ka aaj bhi, zulfein udaata ho ga na"

Karan then went to get ready and after that he went for preparing the song! But boy did he needed and rehearsals for that! No! he is used to this song for years and he dint knew when he was lost in his thoughts full of THEIR memories ,KaSh memories, while humming and singing in between, the lyrics of the  song..."tera dupatta, aaj bhi tere...sar se sarakta ho ga na aa aa aa, jhonka hawa ka aaj bhi, zulfein udata ho ga na..."

------------

Will Update soon the next! pakkkaaa!

;D

Love you!

God Bless you!

tc<3

-Sri

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

ammy_amnartarNihsonRomanceChocolatkashmayurfanpunamluvshilpaprincessrashida.Suhasini.akshadAyesha87mischiefblue_lotus22Jyo.KG_dbhusain..ayaan..amaniMminaalMmeeru_s_armaanKaShforever06m4manju-screwed.UP-fri42911Shweta....SMysticalRealmvidu87.SaduFarzi.lil_desi_goddesDulceAmor-Im-Possible-.vrshn.MrMrsChiping.NorzNeonLights.KaSh-Maneet-Fandivkashfull-Xpress--Mrs.SKMehwish-

lil_desi_goddes IF-Rockerz
lil_desi_goddes
lil_desi_goddes

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
amazing update, please do continue soon and thanks for the pm!
fri42911 IF-Dazzler
fri42911
fri42911

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
finally, you've updated this ff.
i was so sad for not getting any updates for this ff.
but after getting this beautiful update, i got so happy.
thanks for it, dear.
i am so excited for the next update.
please continue soon.
-Xpress- IF-Stunnerz
-Xpress-
-Xpress-

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Lovely part... awesome..

continue soon

thanks for the pm..

take care
blue_lotus22 Goldie
blue_lotus22
blue_lotus22

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Very nice part, loved it.
Eagerly waiting 4 the next update, update next part super soon.
Thanks 4 the pm, take care.

Go to top