-Nightingale-

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

arrey dont come up with silly things...n plzzzz stop spreading rumurs

u r hurting SBS fans
second_chances IF-Sizzlerz
second_chances
second_chances

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
thats not news. old or new,sony only keeps its shows on for a fixed amount of time. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

savan_fan

silvermoonlight IF-Dazzler
silvermoonlight
silvermoonlight

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged

I want the show to end at a highpoint

Most of these dramas run out of steam and then get a crappy rushed ending that makes no sense at all

IF the show is to end this year, then I want a nice proper ending...closure to the show!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...PARiNA...shamilJenifer.

kutegal Senior Member
kutegal
kutegal

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by silvermoonlight

I want the show to end at a highpoint

Most of these dramas run out of steam and then get a crappy rushed ending that makes no sense at all

IF the show is to end this year, then I want a nice proper ending...closure to the show!

I agree with you!! Most good shows should end before they run out of story. Like kutumb or else its gona be like KZK which had stupid story later.
Oh well SBS has lot more to cover so I think We good here. I dont want Malti to comeback to the house thoughDead Toasty handling 7 guys is fun to watch Tongue
Indomitable IF-Dazzler
Indomitable
Indomitable

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
AngryWhat's new in this NEWS, as expected any show in Sony will last for Long time or what? have u guyz observed one point till now what ever shows tele casted in Sony may be a very good show or from a big producer or which had good TRPs has go off air before the time come to end the show coz it's the rule of Sony, hence i hate to watch shows in Sony. We viewers get attached to the shows & suddenly the show goes off air & leave us with great disappointment, so bycotting Sony's shows may teach this channel a great lesson. One big thing i don't understand is that how the show makers approach this channel when they ill treat the shows/viewers in such a way....Angry
ricflairt Senior Member
ricflairt
ricflairt

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
i heard that a new show is gearing up which is a remake   of a tamil fiction , but not sure which time will it take?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index