Saas Bina Sasuraal

SHOW TO END IN FEW MONTHS!!!

ricflairt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I saw an article which says that sony will come up with new impactful serials in next six months so saas bina and khakra will need to shut down,coz all the time slots have been full.

a quote from interview

"Your last few fiction launches in Saas Bina Sasural and Krishnaben Khakrawala are doing well."
The big test for me and for Sony is its fiction band, and we have been very aggressive on the genre that we have launched of late. In the next six months we will have some rocking shows coming up

Rocking fiction bands in next six months means ...where is the time slot as 9 pm is occuppied by x factor ?.
Edited by ricflairt - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayshran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
SBS, khakrawala, chajje chajje and kismat are all new serials... And SBS has the highest trp's on SET! I don't think SBS will end so soon 😃
scinerd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yah Sony will be dumb if they did that.
aaabbb thumbnail

Please post aricle or link otherwise stop spreading rumors😡, you always come up with something negative in your posts😡

bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Noo! This can't be true! SBS is the best serial on Sony 
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Um...There is no basic evidence at ALL for what you are saying so how are we supposed to believe this? Please stop posting rumors and false stories.
Edited by AishuJSKfan - 13 years ago
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I don't think they will end this serial its doing good on TRPs. Maybe some other one.
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Dont go as per all that u read. Wait for some confirmation and unless we get that lets enjoy the Show guys
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
SBS..is doing very good ...i dont think so its true...if they do that ..if CV is idiot then they can make this kind of foolish decision...😒..
Edited by Kinara2 - 13 years ago
Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Every show has to come to an end..and so will SBS...I would not want it to drag...BUT I don't see it shutting shop for the next 4 months at least..there is quite a bit of story left to be told..