Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Actor Goga Kapoor one of the most popular villains of Bollywood passed away on Thursday morning. He was 70 

Actor Gajendra Chauhan said, " He was ailing for nearly six months. It was a natural death. He leaves behind his wife and three daughters. His youngest daughter Payal is an actor. He was one of the most active committee member of Cine Artistes Association." 

Goga started his career by working in English plays including one with Amitabh Bachchan while the latter got a break in films earlier, the Goga got his first break with Jwala in 1971. He acted in over 120 films. His most popular role was as Dinkar Rao in Agneepath. Some of his other films were Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak, Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa. Pathar Ke Phool , Ganga Jamuna Saraswati, Shahenshah, Phool Aur Kante and Run. 

Read more: Actor Goga Kapoor passes away - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Actor-Goga-Kapoor-passes-away/articleshow/7619398.cms#ixzz1FXp01gOf

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh i remember him....he was in QSQT nd kabhie haan kabhie naa and also....in many tv shows....

mat his soul rest in peace
filmigal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh yes remember him too from QSQT, may his soul rest in peace 
glitters thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yea I remember him from some movies as well

May he RIP.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I remember him as well RIP😔
-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dats Sad :((
May his soul rest in peace
mimarain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i def remember him in QSQT and his acting in Kabhi haan kabhi na was good ! really sad Goga Kapoor RIP : (
joyce_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
May his soul rest in peace.