Maayke se bandhi... Dor

Will Avani realise Bhaskars intentions?

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Will Avani realise Bhaskar's true intentions?

Avani's mother, Kaveri, is quite relieved that finally Avani is getting married and she is looking forward to Avani's engagement. After many false starts, this is indeed good news for the Patil family, as they are preparing for the engagement ceremony in Maayke Se Bandhi Dor.

On the other hand, Avani is unaware of the intentions and plans of her would-be husband Bhaskar and her mother-in-law.

A source explains: "Kaveri is happy about Avani's marriage and she is glad that Bhaskar's family has accepted her with all her conditions but Avani and her family members are not aware of Bhaskar's and his family's ulterior motives. Avani will be ignorant of the subtle taunts and remarks made by Bhaskar's family. Bhaskar's sister Anju will insult Kaveri in Avani's absence, asking her about Avani's father. She will question why Kaveri wears sindoor and mangalsutra in his absence. A guilty Kaveri will remove her green bangles and mangalsutra, which Avani would eventually wear. That will be an interesting scene."

Our source states further that: "Both the families are complete opposite of each other. Bhaskar, his mother Lata and his two sisters are obsessed with money. They are not concerned about Kaveri or her family. They will be impressed with the preparations made by Avani's family; especially the gifts Avani's boss and Avani's Kaki give them. As Avani will be unaware of the whole drama between Anju and Kaveri, she will be happy and looking forward to her engagement ceremony."

Avani aka Shewta Munshi reveals: "I am happy to see that my mother is happy as it was her wish to see me married and now it is being fulfilled. I am thinking about my engagement and marriage and wondering how will I be able to take care of my mother and my siblings. That is the utmost thought in my mind."

Avani's mother-in-law Lata, too adds: "Avani is a sweet, nave girl, oblivious about our intentions. More than her character or looks, her paycheck interests me."

Will Avani find out about Bhaskar and his family's intentions? Will she call off her engagement?

Watch the interesting drama, every Monday to Friday at 8.30 pm only on STAR Plus.

Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
Thursday, March 03, 2011

You have already voted on this!
  0  LIK
http://starplus.startv.in/news/1417/will-avani-realise-bhaskar's-true-intentions.aspx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I thinkmarriage will happen no matter what .... Even if she finds out the truth
rittu_deep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think after the wedding, on the wedding night itself, she will find out the truth....
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i also think it will gradually happen after wedding
-sweetheart- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnxx for the article...............😛