Avatar & Signatures Shop

India-Forums

   
Avatar & Signatures Shop
Avatar & Signatures Shop

||Amira'Z.CrEaTiOnS||Uptd&Req/Sugg@Pg136||Closed|| (Page 91)

-desiresoul- IF-Rockerz
-desiresoul-
-desiresoul-

Joined: 17 July 2010
Posts: 8086

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Hey AmiraHug hw r u? hope u f9 btw im extremely sorry 4 late comment Unhappy actually my lappy screen broke and i had exams so couldnt cum btw awesome creations HeartDay Dreaming superb loved ur creations do make more n thanx 4 the pm

luv

-madiha-



Edited by -mysterygirl- - 22 July 2011 at 9:49pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Amira..

taibaaa IF-Rockerz
taibaaa
taibaaa

Joined: 16 August 2008
Posts: 5421

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
fab update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Amira..

-Hina- IF-Rockerz
-Hina-
-Hina-

Joined: 03 November 2006
Posts: 7437

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged

Woow. Gorgoes upd, Amria 

Haawt & Smaashiing stuff, yaar Heart Woow,, everything is so beautiful. Hug


Loved all the stuff^^ OMG, Taanu &Arjhui stuff is amazingly beautiful :) Awesome work hun :) Hug Loving Pia stuff :)

Haawt & Smaashiing stuff, yaar Heart Woow,, everything is so so beautiful. Loved the upd Banner^^

KSG one is hot like wow, Arhi & KaSh ones are hawwtt and Smashiing :)
Loved the coloring&blending n the style of your creations Yaar :)
Loved the Aruhi one, in lehngaa.. :)Maaneet & KaJen stuff were good as well *Hats off* 

Aww. loved the VM :)
 
Way to go ! Muuwaaah xxx Upd soon :D
 
Love from Hina Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Amira..

Monstuholic4evr IF-Sizzlerz
Monstuholic4evr
Monstuholic4evr

Joined: 26 January 2011
Posts: 22650

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Hey!!!
sorry m late
love the new ones

tc
luv
nandi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Amira..

..Amira.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Amira..
..Amira..

Joined: 15 April 2010
Posts: 15191

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mysterygirl-

Hey AmiraHug hw r u? hope u f9 btw im extremely sorry 4 late comment Unhappy actually my lappy screen broke and i had exams so couldnt cum btw awesome creations HeartDay Dreaming superb loved ur creations do make more n thanx 4 the pm

luv

-madiha-

 
Hey Madu! Mee fineee but buzzy Confused It's ok..
Thank you soo muchh dear!! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-desiresoul-

..Amira.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Amira..
..Amira..

Joined: 15 April 2010
Posts: 15191

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taibaaa

fab update
 
Thanks Taiba! =)
..Amira.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Amira..
..Amira..

Joined: 15 April 2010
Posts: 15191

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Hina-

Woow. Gorgoes upd, Amria 

Haawt & Smaashiing stuff, yaar Heart Woow,, everything is so beautiful. Hug


Loved all the stuff^^ OMG, Taanu &Arjhui stuff is amazingly beautiful :) Awesome work hun :) Hug Loving Pia stuff :)

Haawt & Smaashiing stuff, yaar Heart Woow,, everything is so so beautiful. Loved the upd Banner^^

KSG one is hot like wow, Arhi & KaSh ones are hawwtt and Smashiing :)
Loved the coloring&blending n the style of your creations Yaar :)
Loved the Aruhi one, in lehngaa.. :)Maaneet & KaJen stuff were good as well *Hats off* 

Aww. loved the VM :)
 
Way to go ! Muuwaaah xxx Upd soon :D
 
Love from Hina Heart
 
Thank you soo much Jaan!! loveee ya too <33
..Amira.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Amira..
..Amira..

Joined: 15 April 2010
Posts: 15191

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandinii_goyal

Hey!!!
sorry m late
love the new ones

tc
luv
nandi
 
Thanks Nandi!!

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
|Sweet&Salty#7|ArHi/KaJen/KaSu/MaYur Page-46

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61

Author: Niyu-   Replies: 487   Views: 25148

Niyu- 487 25148 27 May 2013 at 5:32am by Niyu-
||.Sadffi's Garden.||New GalL lInk @ 148

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: sadffi   Replies: 1178   Views: 51495

sadffi 1178 51495 19 September 2012 at 9:57am by sadffi
Rida Creations #20 {C} PG 147 Huge Update - Sugg

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -breadbutter-   Replies: 1201   Views: 48595

-breadbutter- 1201 48595 29 October 2011 at 6:32pm by -breadbutter-
Sary'sShop-Sugg[KaJen,KaSh,KSG&/orSK,Navya]-P128

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: soundsofcedar   Replies: 1206   Views: 61160

soundsofcedar 1206 61160 15 August 2011 at 7:20am by .Dulcet
*Payalz Creations* Shop! NEW CREATIONS

Author: prettygalhere   Replies: 8   Views: 4494

prettygalhere 8 4494 30 July 2007 at 11:17am by Supernatural_10

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index