Na Aana Is Desh Laado

India-Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

Favourite Characters After D leap Females

Poll Question: Whose ur favourite character post leap in females?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
9 [4.41%]
37 [18.14%]
32 [15.69%]
20 [9.80%]
20 [9.80%]
0 [0.00%]
40 [19.61%]
46 [22.55%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

hunk10 Newbie
hunk10
hunk10

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Padmpriya

Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
According to me, introducing Amba and re introducing Amba and making Jhanvi resemble Amba are about the only sesible things that the CVs have done. So this is for them ClapStarHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

phoo_12Padmpriya

anonymous7 IF-Rockerz
anonymous7
anonymous7

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
jhanvi is my favorite!!!!!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

but i like amba also............... she is very much perfect!! ClapClapClap

& Ammaji.............. well she is Ammaji after all WinkWink............... powerhouse performance by Meghna Malik!!! though she was better before leap!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

phoo_12DamyanthitastahninPadmpriya

shon703 Senior Member

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darkknight007

jhanvi is my favorite!!!!!! Embarrassed

but i like amba also............... she is very much perfect!! ClapClapClap

& Ammaji.............. well she is Ammaji after all WinkWink............... powerhouse performance by Meghna Malik!!! though she was better before leap!
So agree with you! I miss Ammaji's wacky sense of humour CryI find her annoying these days and even boringDeadCry
hunk10 Newbie
hunk10
hunk10

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Thank u guys for ur reply... I guess d actors can borrow sm motivation if dey check dis out..lolLOL

DamyanthiHesperus

Hesperus Goldie
Hesperus
Hesperus

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
I'm really surprised, that Tanisha got more votes than Jhanvi Shocked I mean, for me she isn't such a different character from the other females in here, but seems like she has some more fans than thought LOL

Well, I went with Jhanvi, coz as much as I love Amba, pre-leap she was better (in my eyes), so I count her to pre-leap characters LOL And Jhanvi is an amazing character (a bit childish, but that's part of her, I guess) and I love her confrontations with Ammaji Day Dreaming She isn't like the other females, who just look scared at Ammaji and don't dare to speak up again, but says, what she thinks right away LOL Seems like Amba raised her daughter very well and taught her, to fight in life and never give up, so the thanks goes to our sweet Amba-Mama Day Dreaming

Damyanthitastahnin

Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hesperus

I'm really surprised, that Tanisha got more votes than Jhanvi Shocked I mean, for me she isn't such a different character from the other females in here, but seems like she has some more fans than thought LOL

Well, I went with Jhanvi, coz as much as I love Amba, pre-leap she was better (in my eyes), so I count her to pre-leap characters LOL And Jhanvi is an amazing character (a bit childish, but that's part of her, I guess) and I love her confrontations with Ammaji Day Dreaming She isn't like the other females, who just look scared at Ammaji and don't dare to speak up again, but says, what she thinks right away LOL Seems like Amba raised her daughter very well and taught her, to fight in life and never give up, so the thanks goes to our sweet Amba-Mama Day Dreaming
Hug
I agree with you Nori, but for me Amba is Amba and I just love herEmbarrassedDay Dreaming
After the recent Ammaji-Jhanvi encounter, I kind of felt Jhanvi is a combination of both Amba and Sia. Ofcourse, she has inherited most of the genes from Amba, and thank God and the CVs for that! And not to mention Ammaji's genes as wellWinkLOL
I was just wondering, when Ammaji couldn't manage only Amba and only Sia, how she is going to manage a combination of bothConfusedLOLLOL
Sia as the biological mother and Amba as the foster mother, deadly combinationROFLI feel sorry for MummyjiROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hesperus

Go to top