Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Anjum gets candid (Page 2)

ammoos IF-Sizzlerz
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divmath

yes I would support his right for choosing his life partner...he cannot be confined in an illegal child marriage for life...

Again if he is  free to choose then its still not the time. he is going through those tender period where all are vulnerable to anything that attracts them so I wont still call it his true love.. if only the purpose of the track to make us aware that al are entitled to their own choices then again its simply not the way to potray it 

If they show Jagya to be as good as Lal Singh, then how will they show the evil effects of child marriage?

I cant sya that all are good and all can be like LS.. but its just not done to show Jagya like this extremity

The main kabab mein haddi for me Jagya;s rudeness and misbehaviour with Anandi. I was among the ones who actually enjoyed JaGa but his rudeness have overpowered whatever chemistry they shareOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smartc

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
@Uma

Even I hate Jagya's rudeness, no doubts on that......that's one complain that I have for the CV's that they turned Jagya a villain...they could have mellowed down that part ! it was ok if he had ignored Anandi due to his love for Gauri, that would have been natural...but his brash behavior is not natural...that's extreme...but as Aditi said in the other thread..extremes are favorite with colors.... kya kare....I think they love to see us hate Jagya...LOL

smartc

ammoos IF-Sizzlerz
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Yup.. the writers just LOVE to show anything the viewers hate to see Dead
tanvismile IF-Rockerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

@Uma

Even I hate Jagya's rudeness, no doubts on that......that's one complain that I have for the CV's that they turned Jagya a villain...they could have mellowed down that part ! it was ok if he had ignored Anandi due to his love for Gauri, that would have been natural...but his brash behavior is not natural...that's extreme...but as Aditi said in the other thread..extremes are favorite with colors.... kya kare....I think they love to see us hate Jagya...LOL

i agree with u infact amy be they cud have shown like he again n again makes fun bcoz she is not like gauri but constant shouting at anadi made him villian ,they had to make us understand the character ,situation,rather then hate the character and turn anandi into devi 

divmath

atria Goldie
atria
atria

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
They should have shown Jagya confused.... as in he realizes he has responsibilities to Anandi but he regrets the fact that due to child marriage he is not free like some of his townie friends and can't have a simple romance with Gauri ! He could be a good guy caught between a rock and a hard place. But what they are showing now makes him a complete villain. Do they want to show that child marriage turns men into Censored idiots and women into saints? Because that is the feeling I am getting from this track and clearly thats wrong !

divmath

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

@Uma

i agree with u infact amy be they cud have shown like he again n again makes fun bcoz she is not like gauri but constant shouting at anadi made him villian ,they had to make us understand the character ,situation,rather then hate the character and turn anandi into devi 

@Bold - Thats another thing I cant stand about Anandi's character, her "maun vrat" and "sati savitri act" hate that........I have to blame the cv's for making Anandi a demigoddess....for heaven's sake which wife would keep quite after undergoing so much humiliation and insult from her husband....and to top it she is still trying to win over Jagya, that appalls me....one would have kicked such godforsaken husband's arse...
divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
@atria

How I wish the CV's had looked at it that way !! it would have made the story much more interesting indeed....and we wouldn't have lost the lovable little boy called Jagya...Ouch
sanya79 Groupbie
sanya79
sanya79

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
"Not likng the concept of extra marital affair, a husband should be loyal to his wife" ...If u caqll all these indian moral values "mediocre thinking" then I dnt agree with u. we are brought in a society where these values are imbibed in us since childhood. nowdays western thinking is overpowering these values, that is y those still believeing in them are called mediocre thinkers???????????????????????

Thank god the CV's thinking aligns with what I had been hoping for...and I commend them for taking up this issue...Mediocre thinking can never change...but taking up such an unconventional path is what I was looking for...Anjum is doing a great job....and they nailed it !! "Jagya never had a chance to chose his wife" which is so true...although his behavior is not justified but his falling in love is.....I feel...this time he has truly fallen in love with Gauri......with Anandi it was just friendship and physical attraction, he never loved her....and now that they have grown up they have a right to their life..not just Jagya but also Anandi....however since she is confined to the village its difficult for her to break the shackles...but Jagya still can do it...and I dont see that as wrong...if he loves someone else so be it...why should anyone force him to be with Anandi whom he doesnt love anymore...

I love this track...and infact this is the BEST thing that could happen to BV since leap....and Anjum is a fantastic actress and hope to see more of her in the show !Clap

Go to top