Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I'm gonna miss Sushant's amazing dance and Shampa's brilliant choreography. I'm probably gonna see Sushant dance in shows and stuff but seeing him dance in a competition had a completely different feeling which I'm going to miss the most :( And Shampa's choreographies were just WOW, I will miss that as well, hope she comes back next season =)

Apart from that jodi, the other jodi I will miss are Ragini-Neerav. I've only seen Ragini in Bhaskar Bharti but I've been her fan ever since, it was nice to see her dance. I wanted her in Top 4 at least. And Neerav, haaye, I developed a crush on him after seeing his dance ☺️ He has the most cutest smile ever
😍 I'm definitely going to miss these 2 =(
TheUltimate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am going to miss all the crybabies who stomped their feet and went out of the competition and came back.. it provided a good laughing material...πŸ˜ƒ

Ok, on a serious note, I will not "miss" anyone per se because I don't "love" any contestant enough to miss them.

I would seriously wish Yana the best in her professional career. She has impressed me by her talent and I am not even talking about her dancing. She has turned out to be a true gem. Some males can learn how to be tough from her. Physically and emotionally.
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh no... no more salmans leg shaking from next week blehkk:(
Red_eyes thumbnail
I will miss sushant dance and ankita
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I will miss Sushant and Ankita's masti ..
Also Sushant and Shampa's dances. I used to love Ankita's graceful dances ...I will miss them ..

Will  miss Madhuri ......

Some of Chang's dances were also good .....he has a really good choreographer ....
itti143 thumbnail
Will Definely miss Sushant and Shampa Loads and Loads..
Simply love them...just feeling sad that JDJ is comming to an end..all the curioisty ...excitement..fear that they wont get perfect scocres ...judges wonderful comments for thier performance ...
awww..will be missing allllllllllllll :(
mimz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nothing!

NOT even dance! LOL
Saare contestants ko toh chalo phir bhi kahin  na kahin dekhenge..but me is gonna miss Madhuri Dixit's presence like hell after JDJ!!!!

So its Magical madhrui whom em seriously gonna miss after JDJ!!!Kyun nahi lautti woh bollywood mein..anyways..there is a scarcity of good actors nowadays in bollywood..upar se she also gone!!
ProudSushantian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sushant-Shampa.
Sushant-his dance &smile(he is such a sweet heart).
Shampa-her brilliant choreography.
& last Ankita.
I really miss this trio after Jdj.
coolpratz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
'll miss everyone......

Sushant's dance...... wont miss him as 'll b watching his show.😳..... but 'll surely miss his perfect performances. 

Shampa.....the best coreographer on the show..its a treat to watch her .. 'll surely miss her brilliant coreography......
'm already missing ankita..  
and Madhuri...