Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Being Nostalgic- What or Whom would you miss ?

ArushiBS IF-Sizzlerz
ArushiBS
ArushiBS

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Sorry If posted . .-_____-

Jhallak coming to an end . An era of dancing and being rigged for some people coming to an end . .

All good things come to an end.

Guys, what are those things you will miss after JDJ ?

Love
Arushi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjaani_DastaanSiddhi_..sush..

zainab_sushita Senior Member
zainab_sushita
zainab_sushita

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
nothing.......just miss sushant ankita.....otherwise this jdj sucks......they hv already decided tht chang will win...so wt iz case of voting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..sush..

ArushiBS IF-Sizzlerz
ArushiBS
ArushiBS

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
How are you so sure ? BTW dont trust these pathetic articles dear .

..sush..

anamika_0 IF-Sizzlerz
anamika_0
anamika_0

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
sushant n shampa...sushants smile n amazing dancing.... uska sharmaya hua chehra wen somone tell abt ankita............

allll abt sushant..nothing else...

itti143

-Hoor- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hoor-
-Hoor-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Nice topic, Arushi.

Although JDJ is ending on not a very good note, but i have still enjoyed watching Sushant, dance. His dance is definitely a treat for the eyes.
The SushIta proposal was also a very memorable bit of JDJ for all of the SushIta fans including myself Day Dreaming

But apart from Sushant nd Ankita (whose fan i was already before JDJ), i have personally liked the dances of Salman nd Krushna.
Salman's hotness in Ranjha Ranjha Blushing, Krushna's amazing comic sense, Ragini's straight forwardness/smile nd Chang's excellent improvement in dancing, is definitely worth remembering for me.

Edited by -Hoor- - 03 March 2011 at 6:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjaani_DastaanSiddhi_ArushiBS

zainab_sushita Senior Member
zainab_sushita
zainab_sushita

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
when sushant proposed ankita..........
Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Sushant's comeback after injury and what a mighty comeback .... kudos to his courage and talent Clap defo will miss his performances also Shampa's superb choreography Big smile

Edited by piya_10 - 03 March 2011 at 6:55am
Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up Arushi ur on a role with good topics. 

anyways first and formost I'll miss seeing the wonderful the amazing the talented, and ofcourse the handsome Salman twice every week. 

I watch JDJ for him because it had been way to long since i had seen him. although i am fortunate to know alot about him and what hes up too it was jsut another feeling of happiness and joy when i got to see him dance after about one and half years post DID 1. We all got to see his creativity and his innovativness and im so proud of him no matter what. Im still the biggest salman fan out there and ill always be the biggest salman fan out there. 

although i started to watch the show just for Salman ill name other people i loved on the show as well. =) [they wont be as long as my salman description

Yaana- .  I think if SalYaana is where its at today its because of Yaana and Salman i mean at the end of the day it does take two to tango if one person was btter then the other it would have been quite evident by now i think there dancing jodi was perfect. and the girl is so sweet and nice. 

RAGINI KHANNA <3- i had no idea she was gunna be on the show =D shes my favorite tellywood actress!  anyways her personality her smile her bubblyness and she was quite the verstile dancer she grew so much. 

Neerav-Blushing OMG hes so effing cute! okay although he was probablly the least verbal person on that show I totally thought he was a mind blowing dancer/ choreographer he was so creative and innovative and i always looked forward to there dances =D and I miss his adoreble Dimply smile [yes im a creep and i want him back ]

Shampa- Okay honestly the Goddess of dance like serisosusly there are no words to describe her besides "Perfect" to watch her dance every week was such a treat im so glad she was on this show. serisously amazing! Clap [i wanna see her back next season]

KRUSHNA- ahhhhh the underdog of the show i honestly didnt expect aything from him since i had no idea who on earth he was LOL but he won me over with his stage presence and his ability to dance and to make everyone laugh. i miss him too.

Mona- That girl knew how to host! she always did such an amazing job all the time i wish most hosts learned from her she was just superb every week. 

honestly speaking these are the people im gunna miss [and miss]from the show. all in all it was a good season although it did get crazy in the last week but it is expected. good times none the less =) 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blytonSiddhi_--Rachna--ArushiBS

Go to top