Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Just replace Vivian...!! (Page 3)

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

Originally posted by Kritz08

In all the articles it was mentioned that Vivian was not invited for the party.It was not mentioned anywhere that would be replaced.So relax...
actually Ek's record in replacement thing is very bad.....she had replaced many lead (specially males) for non professional reasonsConfused
I know about her track record.It would be really silly of her to replace him because of who he is seeing in his personal lifeSleepy
Anyways as of now Vivian is Abhay.Lets forget about the rumours and enjoy watching him and AbhiYa on the screen

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MyArchangel

In all the articles it was mentioned that Vivian was not invited for the party.It was not mentioned anywhere thatwould be replaced.So relax...

<div></div>actually Ek's record in replacement thing is very bad.....she had replaced many lead (specially males) for non professional reasonsConfused
exactly tats why i am scared..i dnt trust E.K at all..d last thing i want is a repeat of the famous Rajeev Khandelwal incident..
EK would well remember about what happened to her show after Rajeev was replacedLOL
--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged

In all the articles it was mentioned that Vivian was not invited for the party.It was not mentioned anywhere thatwould be replaced.So relax...

<div></div>actually Ek's record in replacement thing is very bad.....she had replaced many lead (specially males) for non professional reasonsConfused
exactly tats why i am scared..i dnt trust E.K at all..d last thing i want is a repeat of the famous Rajeev Khandelwal incident..
EK would well remember about what happened to her show after Rajeev was replacedLOL
bt some people dont take lessons from dere past mistakes......... i wish dis is not d case wid EK

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Thanks god, he is not being replaced.
I would hate to see any sasta replacement for him.AngryAngry
-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged

But what she will do if her show turn into a super flop show? Vivian is the heart of PKYEK. Then the only option will left for her is to end the show. 

But friends, an SP show lead also left the show due to some personal problem and the director was forced to brought him back because of his fans.Smile

Ms.Goody IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Goody
Ms.Goody

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Same here Cry

Just ignore the articles/rumours for now n If Ekta replaces Vivian, Ignore the show !!!! I dunno about u but that's what I am gonna do Stern Smile
luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index