Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

surabhi's os gallery-sajan os

KuchBhiMatBol IF-Rockerz
KuchBhiMatBol
KuchBhiMatBol

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged

Surabhi's os gallery

hey hiii guyzzz this is surabhi here n i decided to  start my own os gallery mainly my os will be on my favourite couple sajan bt if u guyzz liked it and want me write os on ur favourite couple then do tell me i will surely write them........ so here is my first os of my gallery

.............................................................................                                                        

I will wait for you for rest of my life

It was a perfect evening sun was smiling birds were happily chirping as if they are talking to each other happily'.flowers were laughing people were happily talking to each other it was looking like a perfect day'''

N in this perfect day a girl wearing a red colour salwar suit with specs she was looking too cute n was sitting on a bench in lover's point alone with his arms around her chest but she was angry but why?????

" aane do usko bahut achchi tarah se bataongi aaj ke din bhi late kal bol raha tha late nhi aaonga pakka promise jaan late nhi hoonga sab promise dekh liya " she said in an angry tone

Suddenly we see a boy running with a bunch of red roses n when he sees her angry he stops at a distance take a deep starts fixing his hairs take out his mobile took his picture n then sees it

"samrat dikh toh tu bilkul dashing raha hai chashmish tujhe dekh kar khud ko resist nhi kar paegi  "  he said

Yes he was none other other than samrat shergill student of excel college n the girl waiting for him was gunjan bhooshan his girl friend

He went to her hiding the roses behind himself

"hi jaaan''." He said lovingly

"baat mat karo mujhse" she said with fake anger

" kyun???" he asked

"kyun samrat tum jante ho tumne mujhe promise kiya tha ki aaj ke din late nhi aaoge tabh bhi??? " she said sweetly and went towards the point where we can see the beautiful view of the sea''

Samrat smiled at her childish behaviour n went towards her n hugged her from back

"chashmish aaj ke din bhi main tumhe sad nhi karna chahta tha  par main apni jaan ke liye uska favourite din main uska favourite laana chahta tha jisse dhoondh te hue der lag gayi" he said innocently

She turned n puts her arms around his shoulders'.

"really tum mera favourite gift laye ho??? " she said smiling

" of course jaan ab aap ke itne special din main itna toh kar hi sakta hoon na'.." he said

" toh jaldi batao kaha hai mera gift" she asked innocently

" ahha aise nhi uske liye mere jaan ko bhi kuch karna padega" he said laughing naughtily'.

"achcha kya??? " she asked

He forwarded his cheeks to her in order for asking gor a kiss'she smiled n kissed his cheeks''

"ab khuush" she asked smiling

"bahot khush" he said smiling

"ab mera gift?????" she asked forwarding her hand'

Instead of giving her the gift he step back n went on his knees n took out the flowers n offered her said'

"happy birthday jaan" he said

" thank u soo much jaan " she happily took the flowers n was going bt samrat soon hel her hand n again make her stand infront of him gunjan was confused by his action

"noo chashmish abhi surprise khatam nhi hua hai.." he said smiling

" matlab????" she asked him confusingly

" matlab yeh ki main tumse kuch poochna chahta hoon chashmish" he asked

" poocho samrat tum kuch bhi poocho" she said smiling

"WILL YOU MARRY ME CHASHMISH WILL U BE MY LIFELONG COMPANION???" he asked innocently

"what ??? samrat r u serious??" she asked with a shock

"of course chashmish main tumse milne ke baat jaana pyaar kya hota hai'.???? Tum mere life main jab se aayi ho chashmish meri life ka sab kuch beautiful ho gaya hai ''..tumhare in kadamo ne mere poori life badal di..tumhare aate hi aisa laga jaise sab kuch perfect ho gya ho ..tum mere angel ho chashmish mere life ki angel tumhare bina main ek bhi pal nhi reh sakta chahmish toh bolo kya tum zindagi bhar mera sath dogi chshmish?????" he asked with a killing smile

"of course samrat tum nhi jaante tumne meri dream poori kar di hai'.main toh in chashmo kea age kbhi dekh hi nayi pae tumhi ne mujhe mera hath thamkar jeena sikhaya doosro ko khush karna sikhaya agar tum nhi hote toh pata nhi mera kya hota samrat my life is also incomplete without u samrat yes samrat yes I WILL MARRY YOU" she said with tears coming out of her eyes ''

Samrat quickly take out the ring n slided it in her fingers he stood n both hugged each other tightly'..

"I love u samrat" gunjan said

"I love u too chashmish" samrat said

After that in background the song started yeh zindagi khole bahe

They both went towards samrats bike hand in hand n then samrat drove it to their favourite corner of pani puri they both eating panipuri feeding each other n then samrat took her to his chai wala stall they both enjoyed drinking tea discussing about their upcoming life then they both went ti eat their favourite pao bhaji they both ate it when gunjan find it very spicy then samrat took her to the oce cream wala n they both loved feeding each other icecream

After these lovely moments samrat went to drop gunjan at her place

As samrat stopped his bake gunjan was holding his waist tightly n her head was resting on his back

"samrat kya hua bike yaha kyun rok di??" gunjan said

"chashmish tum shayad bhool gayi ho ki tumhara ghar aa gaya hai" he said smiling

" ohh haan sorry" she said getting out of his bike

"achcha chashmish kal ready rehna" he said

"kyun" she asked confusingly

" kyunki kal meri mom tumhare ghar aa rahi hai tumhara hath maangne ke liye" he said smiling

" ohhh samrat u know main bahut khush hoon" she said smiling

" aur main bhi chashmish" he said

" ohk late ho gya hai bye"she said

"bye"he said

As soon as she was about to go samrat held her hand

" kya hua samrat" she asked innocently

" chashmish aaj main late aaya aur tumhe itna wait karna pada uske liye I m sorry" he said

She smiled

"its ok samrat agar tum mujhe aise surprise hamesha doge then I will wait for u always for my rest of my life" she said smiling

"bye" samrat said

"bye" gunjan said

So guyzz here it was my os I hope u all like it'

Love

Surabhi

my collections:

sajan os:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1614124

monaya os:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1615955

my ff's collection:

sajan ff:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1494233

mjht ff:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1583350

Edited by sweetsurabhi94 - 03 March 2011 at 4:45am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

miriam2MoNaYaRoXSiya_Mohit_ARKshooooonamohit_rockstargnaneswariSaJan-SaJankarantakiarSanliciousmonaya_sajan1gunjan7CrazyMSAnjali_12SwaNia_1SwaNia_2SujaLuvsMayurSandCastle.-Kina-Shafoofend..Enchanteur....-Ayesshhaa-..ar_sajan4evrXSilentWishesXjyothi-aashizin

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Congratulations on your OS gallery, hon........... loved your OS.........do write more OS's and thanks so much for the PM.
SujaLuvsMayur IF-Rockerz
SujaLuvsMayur
SujaLuvsMayur

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
hey, surabhi............congrats for ur os gallery :D
first os was lovely.
so sweet..........so januable :D
loved it.
keep writting.
thanks for the pm.
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
hey surbhi it was seriously so cute and wonderful OS loved sam's proposal it was really very januable Embarrassed and thanks for pm loved this OS Clap and congo for ur  OS gallery Party

Edited by aashizin - 03 March 2011 at 5:20am
358674 Goldie

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
congratz.....
its beautiful
awesome os Smile
gnaneswari Goldie
gnaneswari
gnaneswari

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Nice update. Liked it very much. This is so sajan-ish. Simply superb. Thanks for the pm
fend IF-Sizzlerz
fend
fend

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
hey surabhiHug
first of all congrats for ur os galleyParty
loved it soo much
very beautifully wriitenClap
loved sams proposalEmbarrassed
keep it upThumbs Up
keep writing moreTongue
n thanks for the pmSmile