Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Winner discussion! - Nothing confirmed! (Page 8)

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by armanz

If sushant doesnt win it means that its an unreality show.i will pray that sony shall become C grade channel n each n every show wil be a biggest flop.
Its a hai of a fan.yeh jaroor lagega.

@bold: really? nice logic. if sushant doesn't win, the show is rigged. or maybe...if sushant doesn't win, then that means not enough people voted for him....ever consider that? just because this forum has a lot of sushant fans and just because you are his fan, doesn't make him better than everybody else. other people have fans too! and other people can win too!

If Chang wins, it's cuz his fans voted for him!!!!!!!
If Sushant wins, it's cuz his fans voted for him!

If the show is rigged when Chang wins, then show is also rigged when sushant wins. show was also rigged when sushant scored those 30s. show was also rigged when ankita was brought back in the WC round. show was also rigged when Sushant was brought back in after his injury.

get my point?

if you wanna believe that the show is rigged, then u have to believe it both ways! no double-standards!

@red: i don't know what to say!Confused

Edited by Rapier - 04 March 2011 at 12:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-desigirl-blyton

armanz IF-Rockerz
armanz
armanz

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
@Rapier Here am discussing abt the dancing capabilities of a person not abt his fan following.without any doubt sushant is a better dancer than chang n he shud win.if u wanna play then play fairly.
And btw whats this double standard matter we didnt ask sony to bring back ankitha or sushant.they did it for their trps not for sushita fans sake.if at all voting matters but not the dancing ability let worse of all mahi win.
I didnt like wen krushna was out wen daya,sekhar were there just bcoz krushna is a better dancer.if u wanna make a non dancer into a dancer then dance school khol lethe.itni badi tamasha ki kya jaroorat hai.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sonii..Piyatrix

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by armanz

if u wanna make a non dancer into a dancer then dance school khol lethe.itni badi tamasha ki kya jaroorat hai.

LOL Clap Clap Clap
LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tiyali..Sonii..armanz

armanz IF-Rockerz
armanz
armanz

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
We didnt ask the judges to give sushant a perfect score.
If u hate sushant u do but his skills r not affected by it.he is the best dancer among the four and he deserves the title.
As the number of votes matter than a person's ability n righteousness let chang win.Rigging is resulting in worse politicians to lead the country then why to worry about a faltoo show.let the wrong person win here too.
armanz IF-Rockerz
armanz
armanz

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
@Rapier Even during Indian idol 2 the better candidate Karunya lost the title as he got less votes.even the judges felt bad about it.if u call it a fair one its wrong.and i stick to my opinion that sushant must win.if he doesnt then i will feel bad and it has nothing to do with you.
armanz IF-Rockerz
armanz
armanz

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
just because you are his fan, doesn't make him better than everybody else.get my point?
Thats what am saying sushant is better than the other 3 by himself and not just becoz of his fans support. In simple terms if a person wins 'the MOST CONSISTENT performer' award then he is the best.but if u all think he need not win then its ok let it be so. Till now who ever have won Jdj weren't the best and the saga shall continue.Sushant isnt going to stop with this na.there's no valid point in ur opinion so am not interested in getting it.Thankyou.

Edited by armanz - 04 March 2011 at 4:38pm
ovaltine IF-Dazzler
ovaltine
ovaltine

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Would the winner of the most consistent award win JDJ or is it a consolation prize? 
Did they have this award in the previous JDJs?
Sushant has danced consistently well with shampa and Chang has improved over the weeks. How will they perform as solos?
The prize is for the most improved or most consistent?

xx-Rai-xx IF-Rockerz
xx-Rai-xx
xx-Rai-xx

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
last year they didn't let KSG win n this time they didn't let Sushant win
i m sooooooooooooooooooo pissed at Sony 

Go to top