Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Winner discussion! - Nothing confirmed! (Page 7)

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Thnx for posting the article

TOI is famous for predicting and reporting rumours so i dun give dat much importance to it not only rumours i dun care for anything dat is happening except for rooting over my faves and able to say jusified things abt others also..

i really wish Sushant-shampa wins cos dey are just amazingg and took JDJ to another level wid almost dere every performance..i dun think dere was any other contestant who won POTD more dan 4-5 times also..
but if suMpa doesnt win den i'll place my money on chang cos he is my next fave after sushant..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzabonnefille

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Chang deffo has very high chances of winning....let's not forget that he's never once been shown in the danger zone despite his scores ranging from average to high......He has shown tremendous improvement from being a non-dancer to a really good dancer....that endears him to the average audience plus he's a charming guy to begin with :-)

That said.....the fact that this article is already out supposedly claiming to know the real winner.....makes me think that this so called "twist" won't feel like a twist then and Sony just might go in another direction......lol....how else will the "surprise" element be maintained? :P

Sushant himself has been so humble throughout this competition when he's clearly the best dancer of this season.....I think he's braced himself for any possible outcome at this point......and I'm kinda in the same mindframe.....nothing really would shock me....lol.....he deserves to win.....but then deserving ppl don't always get their due also......let's see.

lolLOL .. few of my friends who watch jdj and love sushant's performances , feel that sushant doesnt stand of winning the show .. bcuz "it would be too predictable , so chang will win " ..
(and btw , i live in bangalore , not mumbai .. and none of them visit IF..)
 so ya , in a strange way .. chang winning wont be a surprise ...

and i agree .. i think sushant himself isnt getting so worked up or tensed about winning as such (and he would be well aware about chang and mahi's chances..) ..

and yes , if not sushant , i hope it is chang ..

Edited by lunza - 04 March 2011 at 3:21am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bonnefilleNisha_90AreYaar

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Chahe jo bhi jeete, I just hope it is on the basis of the format-- PUBLIC VOTING--- and not on the basis of manipulation/rigging by the channel. .

blytonbonnefille

sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
I liked the guess game can I try and guess who the contestant is? Ermm

Any way I shall try,

Cheap publicity stunts: Like what is this hint saying doing stunts saying you are dating some one even when you are not dating?Confused

no creativity in dance: Who this veryy difficult  to guess as I have two names in mind.

crying out foul: Crying baby in JDJ? Who is that who cries for vote and not to get injury? Hmm very difficult to say.

stomping their feet in anger if something does not go their way: This one I think I can guess when person goes red and says things to people when things doesn't go in the way him/her want.

So from above of the hint I could solve only this much, but who is the contestant-choreographer who has acted like this in this show? Ermm

I think award should be given to we audience who watch this "reality" show!

Edited by nishr - 04 March 2011 at 3:57am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evastefanandreNisha_90nikitagmc

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishr

I

ROFL but nisha will we get 50 lakhs or 25 lakhs?
sorry just kidding but wat you said was indeed true well saidClap

Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sensodyne

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Meiyang Chang

Chang the winner of Jhalak Dhikla Ja?
Sushant Singh Rajput might be the strongest performer on Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, but  there are rumours mounting that Meiyang Chang might be the winner. If the buzz is to be believed, the winner of season 4 of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa has already been decided. And this even before the grand finale episode is shot.
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Chang-the-winner-of-Jhalak-Dhikla-Ja&aid=2631

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha_90

sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gene_Nisha

Originally posted by nishr

I

ROFL but nisha will we get 50 lakhs or 25 lakhs?
sorry just kidding but wat you said was indeed true well saidClap

Clap

Instead of we getting money how about we making deal with makers saying them to stop making any more seasons of JDJ in name of reality show and also to have patent saying "JDJ was not only for non-dancers". Tongue  Because of it Sony is getting so much of negative publicity and some people are loosing temper because of it.Embarrassed So it's better Sony do this na.Embarrassed

Edited by nishr - 04 March 2011 at 4:15am

stefanandreNisha_90

armanz IF-Rockerz
armanz
armanz

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
If sushant doesnt win it means that its an unreality show.i will pray that sony shall become C grade channel n each n every show wil be a biggest flop.
Its a hai of a fan.yeh jaroor lagega.

Go to top