Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Winner discussion! - Nothing confirmed! (Page 3)

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
ok i think we should all wait till tomorrow. and i really hope this article is not true at all.Smile 

cuz whoever should be the winner should be based on audience votes not because of the rigging so just hope it is based on the audience votes.Big smile

and hope Sushant turns out to be the winner of JDJ season 4Day Dreaming

zainab_sushita Senior Member
zainab_sushita
zainab_sushita

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
its not true....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutireddygr8

shrutireddygr8 Senior Member
shrutireddygr8
shrutireddygr8

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rao_rajput

its not true....

Yeah. I too think that it isn't true.
Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
guys calm down , lets be patient. it could very well be Sony's plan to garner more eyeballs for the finale LOL

blyton

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Chang deffo has very high chances of winning....let's not forget that he's never once been shown in the danger zone despite his scores ranging from average to high......He has shown tremendous improvement from being a non-dancer to a really good dancer....that endears him to the average audience plus he's a charming guy to begin with :-)

That said.....the fact that this article is already out supposedly claiming to know the real winner.....makes me think that this so called "twist" won't feel like a twist then and Sony just might go in another direction......lol....how else will the "surprise" element be maintained? :P

Sushant himself has been so humble throughout this competition when he's clearly the best dancer of this season.....I think he's braced himself for any possible outcome at this point......and I'm kinda in the same mindframe.....nothing really would shock me....lol.....he deserves to win.....but then deserving ppl don't always get their due also......let's see.

Edited by nureat01 - 03 March 2011 at 9:54am

pigbelly4myfeet

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged

Chang, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa winner?

Gaurav Malani, TNN, Mar 3, 2011, 03.39pm IST
Meiyang ChangMore Pics
While Sushant Singh Rajput might be the strongest performer on Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, there are rumours that Meiyang Chang might be the winner.

If the buzz is to be believed, the winner of season 4 of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa has already been decided. And this even before the grand finale episode is shot. The lucky name is... no not Sushant Singh Rajput... but Meiyang Chang.

A source close to the show says, "The grand finale episode will be shot over two days on Friday and on Tuesday. While Tuesday's episode won't be live per se, there will be a small time difference between the telecast and the televised version". Under such a situation, how can the winner be decided beforehand?

Perhaps that has to do with the channel and the dance show's ideology of turning a non-dancer into a dancer. "If you notice, all the winners of earlier seasons of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa including Mona Singh, Prachi Desai and Bhaichung Bhutia have essentially been participants who were not blessed with natural dancing abilities but transformed themselves into great dancers through the course of the show.

"Sushant Singh Rajput and Yana Gupta might have a higher edge over other participants but clearly they are natural dancers. Meiyang Chang and Mahi Vij are the ones who started as non-dancers but have worked and shown immense improvement in their dancing prowess. Chang is better of the two and there are chances that the channel might pick him as the winner which goes in sync with the theme of their show as well", reveals a source.

But wasn't everyone expecting Sushant Singh Rajput to win the title considering he has scored a perfect 30 almost every week throughout? "In most probability, Sushant will be awarded with the 'Most Consistent Performer' title", claims the source. "Also these shows try to keep a twist in the tale towards the climax else, if someone like Sushant wins, it becomes a very predictable end for the show. Chang winning over Sushant might just be that big twist," he adds.

However since nothing has been shot yet, all we can do is wait and watch.
Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
i kinda saw that coming oh well changs a great dancer
SanzMonaya4ever IF-Achieverz
SanzMonaya4ever
SanzMonaya4ever

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Dammmit I knew it it's gonna be chang only who will win nooooooooo I hopeeeee dis is jst rumor man I want shushant to win only man

Go to top