Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Winner discussion! - Nothing confirmed! - Page 2

Mamana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
If Sony fixes the outcome with their choice and not the popular choice, I'm sure viewer's will stop watching JDJ future shows & no star will participate.

Hopefully this is not true and the outcome is not rigged.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

the article may be false and i agree there may not be an iota of truth in it, but the chances of chang taking the trophy is quite high really... 
based on the voting pattern, i think its going to come down to sushant and chang or sushant and mahi....

in susahnt Vs chang, it'll be predictble if ssushant wins, so chang's victory wont be impossible

in sushant vs mahi, then sushant has a CLEAR advantage of being a better dancer and so him winning is predictable and fair..

at this point, i hope who ever wins is due to VOTES and not rigging.
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am not gonna believe all this nonsense until I see it for myself ! 😡 Sushant is the real winner !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
guys calm down .. ...
If all the TOI articles were true . then ragini and ankita would have been in the finals ..

shrutireddygr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
While Sushant Singh Rajput might be the strongest performer on Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, there are rumours that Meiyang Chang might be the winner.

If the buzz is to be believed, the winner of season 4 of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa has already been decided. And this even before the grand finale episode is shot. The lucky name is... no not Sushant Singh Rajput... but Meiyang Chang.

A source close to the show says, "The grand finale episode will be shot over two days on Friday and on Tuesday. While Tuesday's episode won't be live per se, there will be a small time difference between the telecast and the televised version". Under such a situation, how can the winner be decided beforehand?

Perhaps that has to do with the channel and the dance show's ideology of turning a non-dancer into a dancer. "If you notice, all the winners of earlier seasons of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa including Mona Singh, Prachi Desai and Bhaichung Bhutia have essentially been participants who were not blessed with natural dancing abilities but transformed themselves into great dancers through the course of the show.

"Sushant Singh Rajput and Yana Gupta might have a higher edge over other participants but clearly they are natural dancers. Meiyang Chang and Mahi Vij are the ones who started as non-dancers but have worked and shown immense improvement in their dancing prowess. Chang is better of the two and there are chances that the channel might pick him as the winner which goes in sync with the theme of their show as well", reveals a source.

But wasn't everyone expecting Sushant Singh Rajput to win the title considering he has scored a perfect 30 almost every week throughout? "In most probability, Sushant will be awarded with the 'Most Consistent Performer' title", claims the source. "Also these shows try to keep a twist in the tale towards the climax else, if someone like Sushant wins, it becomes a very predictable end for the show. Chang winning over Sushant might just be that big twist," he adds.

However since nothing has been shot yet, all we can do is wait and watch.

Read more: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Chang-Jhalak-Dikhhla-Jaa-winner/articleshow/7618672.cms#ixzz1FXWblrc0 Edited by shrutireddygr8 - 13 years ago
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
noooooooooooooooooooooooo..it would be very much unfair and injustice to sushant if he is not chosen as the winner..... even though chang has emerged as a good dancer it is sushant who  has worked to his best to give his best... he has given his maxm despite in his  most painful situation..... if he is awarded only "the consitent performer" it wud be very very much unfair since he is the real deserver of jhalak trphy....
i agree that chang is a good dancer and has improved a lot...but still sushant shud win the trphy.... or else it wud be like breaking the pot after carrying potful water long distance....

SUSHANT IS THE REAL WINNER OF JHALAK..

(sorry chang fans here... no offense..)
CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ok i think we should all wait till tomorrow. and i really hope this article is not true at all.😊 

cuz whoever should be the winner should be based on audience votes not because of the rigging so just hope it is based on the audience votes.😃

and hope Sushant turns out to be the winner of JDJ season 4😍

shrutireddygr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: rao_rajput

its not true....

Yeah. I too think that it isn't true.
guys calm down , lets be patient. it could very well be Sony's plan to garner more eyeballs for the finale 😆
AreYaar thumbnail
Chang deffo has very high chances of winning....let's not forget that he's never once been shown in the danger zone despite his scores ranging from average to high......He has shown tremendous improvement from being a non-dancer to a really good dancer....that endears him to the average audience plus he's a charming guy to begin with :-)

That said.....the fact that this article is already out supposedly claiming to know the real winner.....makes me think that this so called "twist" won't feel like a twist then and Sony just might go in another direction......lol....how else will the "surprise" element be maintained? :P

Sushant himself has been so humble throughout this competition when he's clearly the best dancer of this season.....I think he's braced himself for any possible outcome at this point......and I'm kinda in the same mindframe.....nothing really would shock me....lol.....he deserves to win.....but then deserving ppl don't always get their due also......let's see.
Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago