India-Forums

Mangroo Phulwa's father was jailed

SmritiKatha IF-Rockerz
SmritiKatha
SmritiKatha

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged

Police catch 'Phulwa's father' Sushil!

Sushil Bonthiyal

Sushil Bonthiyal, who plays Mangru in Phulwa, recently found himself in a tight spot when he was caught by police at 3.30 am! Sushil was on his way back home on his bike from Film City and did not notice a couple of police officers waving at him. He raced ahead and was brought to an abrupt stop by them. They demanded his papers and license. Unfortunately, Sushil did not have his license and so he was taken to the nearest police station. The actor was then recognized as Phulwa's father much to his relief and was let go with a minor fine.

Talking about the incident, Sushil says, "I was on my way back after my night shift when I passed this check post at Goregaon. I noticed a few men waving at me but since I was a little drowsy I didn't see their uniform and thought a few men wanted a lift and went ahead. After which I was stopped by the police and they demanded my papers and license. Unfortunately, I did not have it. They then took me to the nearest mall and told me to sleep on the stairs and collect the bike the next day. After much prodding they took me to the nearest police station where the guy who gives out receipts recognized me as Phulwa's father.

"Their attitude towards me changed completely thereafter and I was left within a few minutes. Initially, they were asking me to shell out Rs 1500 as fine but later they charged me just Rs 350."

Hmmm, it pays to be a TV star sometimes!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sparklingstar36

poetic IF-Rockerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Yes it helps being a TV star.

Imagine if it was some commoner making the mistake!

Such are the twisted ways of law of the land

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rakmaudgal

rakmaudgal Newbie
rakmaudgal
rakmaudgal

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Cry.................

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index