India-Forums

Spoiler - I cant believe this! (Page 4)

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Well i agree no one can touch Madhuri and sridevi when it comes to sensual dancing.As a said they maintained that line between vulgarity and sensuality very well.And i never said that Khuda-jaane was bad it is one of the best pieces of choreography i have ever seen.But yes it was sensual for me at least especially their 'breathing step'.But you dont have to agree you may think its not sensual and just like shakti's dhak-dak is a sensual song so is Falon's 'i love you'.Any how i dont think we are going to agree with each other.We both like the same people(Shakti,Amiit and Falon) we only dis agree on the sensuality of their dances.So its ok we both are entitled to our opinions.So lets's just wait for a few more weeks to see how janta feels as you said anything can happen

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prud123

Well i agree no one can touch Madhuri and sridevi when it comes to sensual dancing.As a said they maintained that line between vulgarity and sensuality very well.And i never said that Khuda-jaane was bad it is one of the best pieces of choreography i have ever seen.But yes it was sensual for me at least especially their 'breathing step'.But you dont have to agree you may think its not sensual and just like shakti's dhak-dak is a sensual song so is Falon's 'i love you'.Any how i dont think we are going to agree with each other.We both like the same people(Shakti,Amiit and Falon) we only dis agree on the sensuality of their dances.So its ok we both are entitled to our opinions.So lets's just wait for a few more weeks to see how janta feels as you said anything can happen

I understand your point. I am not saying this for argument - it's all in the eyes of each individual.. I have never understood why Mallika and Malaika are considered as item dancers, but not Katrina and Bipasha?? To me, all four of them are the same kind of dancers! The way Madhuri and Sridevi danced - there's no match, neither then nor at present... What I am saying is, that breathing part didnt appear to be sensual to me in Khuda Jaane... It was performed neatly.. If the heavy breathing was shown like the way they do in the movies, it would have appeared sensual, even in Dhak Dhak that kind of breathing and poking were avoided.. And Shakti often had innocence on her face that had won the hearts of many.. If Falon lessens her aggressiveness, that will help her I think.. She shows over expressions for sensual moves, but less emotions for softer moves, when it should be otherwise for a family audience show..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

8een4eva

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index