India-Forums

Spoiler - I cant believe this! (Page 2)

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Perhaps the article is wrong, one more day n all will be clear.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123yipee

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
:O How did they manage that?

They're amazing dancers! They deserve to be in the top :/

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DesiGirl_yipee

LDTnMJ5lover46 Senior Member
LDTnMJ5lover46
LDTnMJ5lover46

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
wat the heck. after last week's performance they should have been the top voted doubles
petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
saurabh vivek are charming..i always felt they were  underrated..the boys are hardworkign and really really good and they connected with the audience

I dont like amit-falon, they are too aggressive and jumpy jumpy for my tastes...i wouldnt be surprised if a lot of others thought so too

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Its_SashLeadNitrate

phadukaran Senior Member
phadukaran
phadukaran

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
this is zee's strategy to garner more voting from public.  Like always they will put Amit and Falon or public liked couples in bottom, so ppl get shocked and start voting..... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123

gr8love IF-Dazzler
gr8love
gr8love

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
I am stunned to hear tht Amit Fallon were in the bottom! Wat is going on here.

They totally deserve to be in the top 3 finalists!!

And  for those who think that Fallon is 'vulgar'.........wat about the similar dances that were done by Sonali and some of the other contestants...who perform contemporary or salsa....these are all very sensual and aggressive dances.....n expressing yourself to show that is part of the dance...just like some ppl opinionated that lifts are very much the 'WOW' factor of a dance.  So pleae get your blinkers off and see the dance for  what it is and get your mind outta the gutter!

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
I agree Falon is not vulgar.Whether she is graceful or not is another question.But she is definitely not vulgar.They totally deserve to be in the top.Any how i think the article has switched the names of Amit-Falon and saurabh-vivek.We will find out tonight.
DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gr8love

I am stunned to hear tht Amit Fallon were in the bottom! Wat is going on here.

They totally deserve to be in the top 3 finalists!!

And  for those who think that Fallon is 'vulgar'.........wat about the similar dances that were done by Sonali and some of the other contestants...who perform contemporary or salsa....these are all very sensual and aggressive dances.....n expressing yourself to show that is part of the dance...just like some ppl opinionated that lifts are very much the 'WOW' factor of a dance.  So pleae get your blinkers off and see the dance for  what it is and get your mind outta the gutter!

Sonali ki to baat hi maat karo!!! Woh number one hai usmeDead
after seeing her in that paso doble....Backless dressing....guuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
The performance i enjoy from Sonali-cornell was valentine..Fox trot so far...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index