Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Awww 

He is looking so good in check shirt !!!! πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

Why they are sitting so serious at first ? πŸ˜†
kelly32 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing subha..😊
Duo together..😍
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
not sure whether we had this one before...   as it's an article release during the 10 birthday of CID πŸ˜ƒ

Ten years, 465 episodes. That's Sony's top ranking show CID for you. To celebrate that achievement Fireworks Productions' Pradeep Upoor and BP Singh threw a bash for select industry colleagues who have had something to do with the show at Echoes in Juhu, north Mumbai last night.

Daya Shetty, Dinesh Phadnis, Priya Wal, Alka Verma, and Shivaji Satam represented the cast. Murli Sharma and Ashwini Kalsekar represented those have acted on the show. Sony Entertainment COO NP Singh, creative director Suhail Abbasi, Fireworks creative director Christabelle (called Simran by most of the crew as they can't pronounce her name), and Sundial Productions founder Ravina Raj Kohli (she was involved in CID as programming head of Sony when it was conceived) represented those who have been associated with the show from the channel and production side.

Satam said that he was looking forward to celebrating another 10 years of his role as as ACP Pradyuman. "It's been a great experience," he said. "I've lived the role."

Singh said he is pained by the fact that that industry has ignored a major achievement of CID two years ago, when they shot a 111 minute episode non-stop and in one take. He adds: "It took extensive planning and we pulled it off. Industry has not really understood our achievement and that pains me."

He added that the Guinness organization has recognised the feat by giving Fireworks a certificate, industry has rewarded it with awards, but not really seen the 111-minute-one -take episode for the achievement it was.

"The challenge is to keep a 10 year old show fresh and to do it week after week," he says. "It's a helluva job to keep people hooked and to have them stay with us. The newness is crucial, hence it is important that we innovate and the 111 minute episode was an initiative in that direction."

debasree04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Twinkles-

Daya Shetty, Dinesh Phadnis, Priya Wal, Alka Verma, and Shivaji Satam represented the cast. Murli Sharma and Ashwini Kalsekar represented those have acted on the show.

Thanx a lot Twinkle for the article...
I just quoted only these part from it becoz i m shocked 😲 to see that the article mention some actor & actress who acted just for few episode while forgot one person who acted the 9 long years (at the time of the article)...though he is one of the main part of the CID still always ignored by all
😭 πŸ˜”
Edited by debasree04 - 12 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This is really sad. πŸ˜’ Why does he always play a vanishing act? And why do people always forget to mention his name?
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He wasn't there in the party as usual ... and so his name isn't mentioned !!!! I wish he would come out more in such parties and all ... the last 'party' he was seen in was the kaalo one I guess !!
LINSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maybe he is not that social..πŸ˜” or he just does't likes going to parties and passing time.
gayatri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒnice information
πŸ˜ƒ
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ya raly nce to read such an article...

ya but asir is missing ...
debasree04 thumbnail
I got an article...actually i was searching some pictures of ACP sir & i got this...I dnt know whether it is posted or not...if posted then i am extremely sorry

Original Link
http://www.tellychakkar.com/y2k5/oct/28oct/news_rajeev.php 

Shivaji Satam to return as ACP?
I
t ain't easy to give up a show after playing its lead protagonist after eight years. And monetary considerations are less likely to come in the way, when you share as good a rapport as do CID producer B P Singh and Shivaji Satam, the ubiquitous ACP Pradyuman, who's being shown thrown out of the police force.
After letting out that television heartthrob Rajeev Khandelwal will take over the reins as the new ACP Prithviraj, the producers are loath to reveal any further. But our sources say that while Rajeev may or may not be a part of CID in the long term, Satam will surely make a comeback. Rajeev himself will be around for an estimated 16 episodes, we learn. Staunch Satam supporters and colleagues Dayanand Shetty (who plays Daya) and Aditya Srivastav (who plays Abhijeet) confirm Satam's eventual return, albeit indirectly. Says Daya, "Shivaji cannot be out of the show. If he is out, then there will be no Daya, no Abhijeet and CID will automatically shut down. Rajeev replacing Shivaji? Rajeev cannot carry it off, in fact no one can replace Shivaji. Rajeev has just been introduced for some episodes. But Shivaji being out of CID is just not possible," he stresses. Aditya echoes his words.

Manav Gohil, who plays Daksh and is slated to die in the forthcoming episode is as shocked on hearing about Shivaji's suspension from the eight year old show. "I haven't been shooting for a while so I am not really aware of what's happening. I have no doubts about Rajeev's calibre, he is good looking and popular too, but this is shocking news!"

CID's supervising producer Yash Patnaik, while refusing to comment on Satam's role, says the show is going to have some new elements. On the exit of Manav, Yash says, "People say that Manav has been dumped or has walked out, but that is not true. If one notices, apart from the main characters, we keep introducing new characters on the show; some time ago, there was Smita Bansal, who also has left the show. It was decided from the very start that Manav will be around for a year and we would see how his character shapes up."

He adds, "We are in the process of short listing new people. CID cannot have a typically new look as we have a very loyal audience but there will be novelty in terms of techniques."

Is the show going to be projecting any kind of rifts between the new ACP and the old CID team? "See, where there is a change, people react and the same notion is applicable to CID too. There will definitely be some reaction and friction on the show," says Yash.

While Manav departs, wife Shweta Kawatra remains a part of CID Special Bureau as Dr Niyati Pradhan. Shivaji Satam was not available for comment, as he is in London, for the screening of his new Marathi film, Uttarayan.