Shivaji Satam aka ACP Pradyuman Info Thread - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Marathi interview of Shivaji Satam in Khupte Tithe Gupte !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBN4b9vdVfc

Best part is in the rapid fire round on being asked who's his fav Abhijeet or Daya ... he immediately answered both !!!
I enjoyed the interview . Thank you for posting the link Bhavana.
Though I don't know Marathi, I could get the jist of the conversation.
😊 ... there are quite a few articles and links related to Satam sir here ... do go through them !!! I've tried updating his film Uttarayan a film in marathi here ... I'm not a  maharashtrian ... just learnt Marathi recently ... and saw some of his Marathi films ... this man is a gem ... a gem indeed !!
Satam sir is such a lovely person. Such a gentleman ... WHo would not like this kinda human being... ... I feel lucky to see him every week on TV ! Loads to learn from this man... Love him..really ! πŸ˜³
Till date, whenever I see him in "blind witness"..i go through all that he portrayed that he felt...frustration, agony and yet a flaring grit and determination to fight backπŸ‘
Here's the rapid fire round ... the questions and Satam sir's answers !!

1) Which is your favourite show ...
options were Ek Shunya Shunya or CID

He chose Ek Shunya Shunya ,...

maybe ... afterall it was his first show !!

2) How do you prefer Mahesh Manjrekar
Actor or Director ??

He chose Director

3) which film role you loved more ?
Uttarayan or De Dhakka ??

He Chose Uttarayan

He was marvellous in it seriously !!!

4) This was the interesting one
Your favourite inspector ...
Abhijeet or Daya ??

He said Both

5) This was fun too πŸ˜›

Fav Director ..
Bipin Nadkarni or Abhijeet Satam

He broke into a laughter saying that's unfair !!! One is close to me and other is my 'chokra' ... and finally chose both !!
On being said you have to choose one ... he said Abhijeet ... he's very promising as an upcoming director !!! Proud dad haan !!

This was super fun indeed !!!

coool post (regarding d RAPID FIRE ROUND) BHAVANA JI...
really njoyed it...
Edited by dayakhtar - 12 years ago
Wow! Thanks for the infor Bhavana. And for the translation too. Otherwise, I didn't understand a single wor.
At first I was surprised when he chose ek shunya shunya but then realised it's quite obvious that the show is special to him ... the round was fun indeed 😊
Thanks for the translation Bhavs, I had missed this post before..😊...

The answer of Ek shunya shunya was surprising indeed. I know its his first show and all.. but He has been associated with CID since so many years,still he chose the previous one. 😊.. This might also show that he prefered the show as a viewer also... May be he said so keeping CID's present standards mostly😊 Kya pata...

But i love this man and his openness... He doesnt think of being diplomatic at all.. He syas whats in his mind !😳