Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Sun Burnt Sky (Page 7)

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Gr88888888 going Nandita...........U rock with all ur posts........just wanna share something which I feel is apt for Maaneet's relationship.........                                       A blessed thing it is for any man or woman to
have a friend, one human soul whom we can
trust utterly who knows the best and worst of
us and who loves us in spite of all our faults.(here read the faults as short comings)
                                                                                                  for u Nandu.........                                                                    

aww thank you dear u simply made my day..
loved the wonderful verse voicing their love ..yes they are blessed ..& blessed coz they complete eachother....

so sad that we say we are MaanEet fans but we make them compete not allow to remain one by butchering & promoting other...

i'm so glad to seen not all are same..there are exceptions like u ...

and for that lovely gift me have a big hug for u

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jadee777bobby13rocks

BatameezDil IF-Sizzlerz
BatameezDil
BatameezDil

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
beautiful post....Heart
Nandita you are an awesome writer....Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
awesome post...

nanditasingh

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jalparii_h2o

beautiful post....Heart
Nandita you are an awesome writer....Clap

Thank you..u are a sweetheart ......

BatameezDil

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maankigeet4ever

awesome post...

thanks a ton dear Big smile
bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Gr88888888 going Nandita...........U rock with all ur posts........just wanna share something which I feel is apt for Maaneet's relationship.........                                       A blessed thing it is for any man or woman to
have a friend, one human soul whom we can
trust utterly who knows the best and worst of
us and who loves us in spite of all our faults.(here read the faults as short comings)
                                                                                                  for u Nandu.........                                                                    

aww thank you dear u simply made my day..
loved the wonderful verse voicing their love ..yes they are blessed ..& blessed coz they complete eachother....

so sad that we say we are MaanEet fans but we make them compete not allow to remain one by butchering & promoting other...

i'm so glad to seen not all are same..there are exceptions like u ...

and for that lovely gift me have a big hug for u

Thank You Scraps, Graphics and Comments for orkut, myspace  Dear......                             I'm overwhelmed....                                                                                                                                                                    

nanditasingh

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged

The air around them now thick & unbreathable with the effect of the controlled tension coiling itself within Maan  makes Geet's  heart stop its beat.

The deafening silence...the words felt as if it will cut the scorching silence felt through their expressions...

She turns & life evades her being as she meets the gaze of an eclipsed morning sun.
Dark & silent as death and alive as the scorching flame that has been burning the sinners in the pits of hell from eternity.

His eyes.
His eyes tell what he is going through...the agony as well anger, the helplessness of not knowing what is..Happening and why!!!but equipped with some knowledge that yes something is amiss...

She knows she has lost her moment of truth when the only movement she sees in his dead still frame is when from his hard grip the picture drops on the ground.
She knows she lost her chance.

Her chance lost ...she is aware of the agony he is going through that the truth has been disclosed by not the one whom he expects the truth from , but from a person unknown....the 3rd person

Pulled by the tug of pain screeching in his heart she closes the distance with fear of having broken his trust, angry at her own fate & hurt by the wound that her silence has itched in his mind.

The walk to Maan was so long...the pain and the "sorry" very obvious in her eyes...

Her eyes washed with tears of his grief look up to him to let him read her soul & sooth himself.
But she finds his eyes blank & heavy.

Refusing to let her read his eyes he walks away leaving her frozen in the moment with loneliness filled with questions.
Questions that till now where his alone to suffer

The loneliness he was accustomed to...The loneliness he was in before the advent of Sunshine (Geet) in his life....the pain...the eyes. which tell her everything..from Joy to pain..were hidden from her and yet spoke so much....

Her tears trace their way down her face trying to follow his retreating form & plead to him to hear them.

Not him but Dadi Maa comes to wipe them away.

'He knows the truth but not from me.'

- she cries on seeing her fears come true.

Nandu....it has always been Geet whom he trusted to tell him...The relationship beyond any kind of boundaries...yet the communication so needed...

She knew it would happen, she knew more than the truth itself its her keeping it hidden from him that will shatter him completely

She knew & now when she was all prepared to face his wrath yet give him the truth her ill fated luck tricked again & she lost her moment.

But she did not want to lose him in the darkness she knew he will enclose himself into wounded by her.

She knew she had to stop him, talk to him, hear  him, before he did something to himself.

She had promised to him, to herself that she wont let anyone or anything come in between them.

She refuses Dadi Maa's help & goes to her Maan herself ready for any punishment he feels she deserves.

She does not allow any one between the two who share so much that not even air is allowed...so it is important that she goes and talks to him....It has been like that always ..even when her pregnancy was to  be told to him..she told him...the Dev factor ..it was her...and now this .....

To her despair she finds Maan in a heart wrenching act of self destruction where he pushes his still healing body & now battered heart & soul to the highest most peak of pain.

This abysses Maan goes into whenever he is either angry or in pain and hurting...is heart wrenching....the physical pain he undergoes not sufficient enough to calm his hurt heart..

Evoking pain that could make his senses numb & stop those memories from haunting.

And questions.

Questions about trust not trust broken but trust put to test & the truth.

He trusts his Geet but not Dev.

That Dev who had so shattered HIS GEET..HE( MSK ) was the witness to....in HP...and in Delhi...when shattered she had disclosed his name to Maan..That DEV who was the reason to so much more...the 1st MU....also...That Dev whom we do not know well....That SiNNER, THAT CRIMINAL..and so much more...and now another secret shared ..with HIS (MAAN's) Geet...

HOW WAS IT ACCEPTABLE...

Then why is it that Geet dint trust him with the truth.

*[since the truth was kept from him]*
 Truth that binds her to Dev  - but not him.
*[By this i mean a truth connected to Geet of which Dev holds knowledge but not him]*

That was what was HURTING him to the core....

'Lost in the vast abysses of space and time' he sees his only beacon of light & hope Geet fading away from him.

With the  broiling flame that consumes the rod while he silently prays  to lose his sanity.

He burns his soul upon the altar willing his memory, his pain to retire.

Punishing himself unable to question her of her actions.

Punishing himself unable to figure out why he lost her trust.

Punishing himself unable to punish her.

As silver is melted in the fire she too burns in the fire of his wrath; its not him alone now - never was, they have always been one soul.

'Maan'
                         - punished by his self torment she calls out his name hoping to reach him before he shuts himself from her.

The fire which was in his heart ...The fire which was on the rods....the burning flames..Like a torching tornado......

The fire on the rods was doused but not the fire in his heart and mind....still hurting...still in pain...and agony...
Her cry pierces the dept to his now frozen heart &  he stops as does the flowing time waiting for her to continue.

His face blank of any expression, his controlled rage more terrifying than could be his outburst she sees him refuse to meet her eyes shielding her from himself.

His anger that now is just as a volcano that masses up in a long time & the day it erupts its burning lava gulfs up everything in its orbit & burns it to cinder

- she holds on to him to cool him down with her raining eyes & soothing touch preparing him for the shattering moment of truth.

'There is more to that picture than you know.
                        - she knew he did not learn the whole truth yet otherwise it could have been too late for her to reach him to bring him back.

Holding on to him in a dead grip as her life depended on it she continues with the truth.

That truth had to be told coz now it was the most important thing coz if still hidden could then the recuperations could have been multiple...yes and Geet was the one to tell him the truth ...The sentence Geet said..."U know i never hide anything from U"..Mattered coz that is how it has always been...

With the dawning of the truth Maan felt fury course through his veins,
               '
Why dint you tell me the truth before?
'
                                                 - he asked in low & deathly calm voice that made her shiver.

Captured in the vortex of his intense dark eyes that set off an earthquake within her she offers him the whole story.

Her reasons not excuse for having kept him in the dark, her fear for his anger - for his hatred - for him.

Her fear of losing him.

The controlled volcano erupts in him hearing her say that she feared Him, her fear for his anger that kept her from reaching him the truth.

His Geet feared him!
'Why did you do something that made you fear Me?'

'To save you'
                          - crying of the miseries she was made to face when he was not with her, her tears now pleading to him to understand her plight at made her beg to Dev.

The most important for Geet..The life of her love..her Maan who was sinking...she goes to the devil incarnate for help..FOR HER MAAN...thus telling us that what n who comes foremost for her..

'
You should have let me die than take help from Dev. Why did you beg to him? Death to me could be more welcome than life i received by Dev's mercy'
                 - he roared in fury breaking away from her hold & looking away from her grief stricken face again shielding her from himself.

The pride and the fact that Geet had to go to the Devil Incarnate was enough for Maan to be antagonist....He hated Dev with the same passion as he loves Geet...His love for Geet superseeds every person and thing in his life...How could he be burdened with the truth that the same person who had hurt his Geet to the core is now hi saviour...NO ways....He preferred death rather than accepting that Geet had to beg Dev for Maan's life...

Her nightmare comes true.

She knew it the moment Dadi had mentioned Dev's name to her in Shimla she knew it could be Unacceptable for Maan.

She knew he could die happily than seek Dev's help.

She knew this truth could make him hate himself more & more.

She knew all this but what she dint knows till now is that hearing him voice her fears could make her heart to stop.

Angered by his selfish wish wanting death but not thinking for once what her life would be if he were gone makes her lose herself.

Her emotions that till now stored up within her fragile frame wanting to break free vents on him.

Yes his wish was selfish but one understands Maan's POV here as well...His hatred for dev equivalent to his love for Geet...and just this instant it was more coz it was geet that was a prey to this "hidden truth" for HIM

'
It was so easy for you to say that death was better but did you for a moment think what could happen to me & our Baby!  Blinded by your selfish & obsessive anger you failed to see my love for you, you failed to feel my pain!'

Having heard her he looks back at her in shock, in disbelieve;  that is this is what she could make of his anger, his wanting death.

He searches her eyes in silence.

Words have never come easily to him to make her see what in her fear, agony & anger she failed to comprehend

- reason for his anger, reason for his hating Dev so much, reason wanting to die instead, reason that is Her.

'
For thee I weep
'.

His hatred for Dev, his anger towards him springs from the overwhelming love & respect he has for her & love for the unborn child in her womb.

He hates Dev not for his principles alone.

Dev dint cheat him!

Dev dint sin against him!

But against Geet.

It's for what he made her go through before she walked into his life is what drives his 'obsessive anger' for his own brother.

He is angry towards Dev for the misery he brought upon her & the Baby that had made life a living hell for Geet.

He could welcome death more happily than the life that Dev gave him coz that makes his Geet indebted towards the man who is her sinner.

His silence a way of communication trying to make her see that his 'selfishness' is for her sake alone.

He does not voice any of this as words could never do justice to convey to her as his feelings for her are to great for words.

Helplessly he looks in her eyes not guilty for his anger.

He searches her eyes desperately for her to understand his silence.

This was one silence which spoke..."VOLUMES"

Blinded by her own grief.
Unable to stand his deafening fury & now his cold silence she shakes him to make him see things from her perspective.

What she went through when he was declared near to dead.

What she went through when no help reached her.

What went through her when she begged to Dev.

What all she has been suffering ever since just to see him alive

'
Your anger is the only thing that matters to you not Us. How can i be wrong when all i did was only for you, to see you alive! You are angry coz i seeked help from Dev but did you think for once that how difficult it was for me to go to him!
'

- she cried.

The heartfelt cry was what made the max effect ..coz it was filled with agony....

As his wanting death had made her heart stop, now her pain makes blood freeze in his veins.

How could he say that..HE whom she loves to the core and went to the devil incarnate in her eyes ...How "SELFISH" was his wish..was it SELFISH>......

The despair that he suffered a while ago seeing her not reflect the reason for his anger, his hatred & call him 'selfish' evades his mind.

He refuses himself the need to make her see his pain as her pain takes over his senses.

He does not blame her for not understanding his silence but himself he blames for failing to make her see.

Blames himself that she felt the need to voice to him her pain, blames himself for she felt he did not understand her.

'You are not the Maan I knew. You have changed!
'
                           - Her parting statement to him before she runs away unable to stand his silence anymore.

Filled with her tears his eyes bleed, he closes his mind to everything else but the pain that made her cry.

Remorse takes over him as he blames himself for having voiced his anger for Dev more profoundly & not his love for Geet, that has caused her pain.

But voicing his feelings has never been easy to him, especially when it came to Geet.
He has always let his actions in form of care & small gestures do the talking for him.

He knows his inability to voice his concern & reasons has inflicted deep wound in her heart.

He wants to apologize but to him 'a sorry' alone has never been enough.

Having lost himself to her love, her grief & pain that fuel all his emotions be his anger or hurt.

He stood there as  lonely & helpless as the still sky that been scorched by the intensity of his own love, its Sun.

Nandu..MAAN CAN NEVER BE SHOWN IN A BETTER WAY THEN IN YOUR WRITE UPS....I LOVE THE MAAN ON SCREEN AND I EQUALLY LOVE THE MAAN SHOWN BY u.....

AMAZING ANALYSIS NANDU..SHEER POETRY IS WHAT MAKES ME SIMPLY AWESTRUCK.....

LOVE U NANDU...

MAGS

Edited by maaneetian - 04 March 2011 at 4:23am

nanditasingh

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

Sun Burnt Sky.

The air around them now thick & unbreathable with the effect of the controlled tension coiling itself within Maan  makes Geet's  heart stop its beat.

She turns & life evades her being as she meets the gaze of an eclipsed morning sun.
Dark & silent as death and alive as the scorching flame that has been burning the sinners in the pits of hell from eternity.

His eyes.

She knows she has lost her moment of truth when the only movement she sees in his dead still frame is when from his hard grip the picture drops on the ground.
She knows she lost her chance.

Pulled by the tug of pain screeching in his heart she closes the distance with fear of having broken his trust, angry at her own fate & hurt by the wound that her silence has itched in his mind.

Her eyes washed with tears of his grief look upto him to let him read her soul & sooth himself .
But she finds his eyes blank & heavy.

Refusing to let her read his eyes he walks away leaving her frozen in the moment with loneliness filled with questions.
Questions that till now where his alone to suffer.

Her tears trace their way down her face trying to follow his retreating form & plead to him to hear them.

Not him but Dadi Maa comes to wipe them away.

'He knows the truth but not from me.'
                       - she cries on seeing her fears come true.

She knew it would happen, she knew more than the truth itself its her keeping it hidden from him that will shatter him completely.

She knew & now when she was all prepared to face his wrath yet give him the truth her ill fated luck tricked again & she lost her moment.

But she did not want to lose him in the darkness she knew he will enclose himself into wounded by her.

She knew she had to stop him, talk to him, hear  him, before he did something to himself.

She had promised to him, to herself that she wont let anyone or anything come in between them.

She refuses Dadi Maa's help & goes to her Maan herself ready for any punishment he feels she deserves.

To her despair she finds Maan in a heart wrenching act of self destruction where he pushes his still healing body & now battered heart & soul to the highest most peak of pain.

Evoking pain that could make his senses numb & stop those memories from haunting.

And questions.

Questions about trust, not trust broken but trust put to test & the truth.

He trusts his Geet but not Dev.

Then why is it that Geet dint trust him with the truth.

*[since the truth was kept from him]*

Truth that binds her to Dev  - but not him.
*[By this i mean a truth connected to Geet of which Dev holds knowledge but not him]*
Nandita i did not get wat u r trying to say here?
i might have read u and ur thoughts wrong here.........plz clarify dear.....

I felt Geet always trusted her Maan with the truth and that this truth connected her with her Maan and not dev...........she was hiding the bitter truth from Maan bcuz of her immense love and concern for his health, and also seeing so much anger and hatred in Maan's eys for dev..............also Geet might be hiding truth from her Maan but still the reason for doing so is her Maan and not dev's shart so in all respects this truth is connecting Geet to her Maan her Maan only.............

'Lost in the vast abysses of space and time' he sees his only beacon of light & hope Geet fading away from him.

With the  broiling flame that consumes the rod while he silently prays  to lose his sanity.

He burns his soul upon the altar willing his memory, his pain to retire.

Punishing himself unable to question her of her actions.

Punishing himself unable to figure out why he lost her trust.

Punishing himself unable to punish her.

Again here i never felt Maan thought he lost Geet's trust.......he was trying to figure out wat made his Geet hide the truth but he never felt he lost her trust............

Also did Maan ever meant to punish his Geet?................he was looking for all the answers which wud calm his mind soothe his aching heart answer all his questions and clear all the confusions but i did not feel he wanted to punish his Geet............

Sorry dear but i guess this time v both read Maan in a different way

As silver is melted in the fire she too burns in the fire of his wrath; its not him alone now - never was, they have always been one soul.

'
Maan'
                         - punished by his self torment she calls out his name hoping to reach him before he shuts himself from her.

Her cry pierces the dept to his now frozen heart &  he stops as does the flowing time waiting for her to continue.

His face blank of any expression, his controlled rage more terrifying than could be his outburst she sees him refuse to meet her eyes shielding her from himself.

His anger that now is just as a volcano that masses up in a long time & the day it erupts its burning lava gulfs up everything in its orbit & burns it to cinder

- she holds on to him to cool him down with her raining eyes & soothing touch preparing him for the shattering moment of truth.

'There is more to that picture than you know.
                        - she knew he did not learn the whole truth yet otherwise it could have been too late for her to reach him to bring him back.

Holding on to him in a dead grip as her life depended on it she continues with the truth.

With the dawning of the truth Maan felt fury course through his veins,
               'Why dint you tell me the truth before?'
                                                 - he asked in low & deathly calm voice that made her shiver.

Captured in the vortex of his intense dark eyes that set off an earthquake within her she offers him the whole story.

Her reasons not excuse for having kept him in the dark, her fear for his anger - for his hatred - for him.

Her fear of losing him.

The controlled volcano erupts in him hearing her say that she feared Him, her fear for his anger that kept her from reaching him the truth.

His Geet feared him!
'Why did you do something that made you fear Me?'

'To save you'
                          - crying of the miseries she was made to face when he was not with her, her tears now pleading to him to understand her plight at made her beg to Dev.

'You should have let me die than take help from Dev. Why did you beg to him? Death to me could be more welcome than life i received by Dev's mercy'
                 - he roared in fury breaking away from her hold & looking away from her grief stricken face again shielding her from himself.

Her nightmare comes true.

She knew it the moment Dadi had mentioned Dev's name to her in Shimla she knew it could be Unacceptable for Maan.

She knew he could die happily than seek Dev's help.

She knew this truth could make him hate himself more & more.

She knew all this but what she dint know till now is that hearing him voice her fears could make her heart to stop.

Angered by his selfish wish wanting death but not thinking for once what her life would be if he were gone makes her lose herself.

Her emotions that till now stored up within her fragile frame wanting to break free vents on him.

'It was so easy for you to say that death was better but did you for a moment think what could happen to me & our Baby!  Blinded by your selfish & obsessive anger you failed to see my love for you, you failed to feel my pain!'

Having heard her he looks back at her in shock, in disbelieve;  that is this is what she could make of his anger, his wanting death.

He searches her eyes in silence.

Words have never come easily to him to make her see what in her fear, agony & anger she failed to comprehend

- reason for his anger, reason for his hating Dev so much, reason wanting to die instead, reason that is Her.

'For thee I weep'.

His hatred for Dev, his anger towards him springs from the overwhelming love & respect he has for her & love for the unborn child in her womb.

He hates Dev not for his principles alone.

Dev dint cheat him!

Dev dint sin against him!

But against Geet.

It's for what he made her go through before she walked into his life is what drives his 'obsessive anger' for his own brother.

He is angry towards Dev for the misery he brought upon her & the Baby that had made life a living hell for Geet.

He could welcome death more happily than the life that Dev gave him coz that makes his Geet indebted towards the man who is her sinner.

His silence a way of communication trying to make her see that his 'selfishness' is for her sake alone.

He does not voice any of this as words could never do justice to convey to her as his feelings for her are to great for words.

Helplessly he looks in her eyes not guilty for his anger.

He searches her eyes desperately for her to understand his silence.

Blinded by her own grief.
Unable to stand his deafening fury & now his cold silence she shakes him to make him see things from her perspective.

What she went through when he was declared near to dead.

What she went through when no help reached her.

What went through her when she begged to Dev.

What all she has been suffering ever since just to see him alive.

'Your anger is the only thing that matters to you not Us. How can i be wrong when all i did was only for you, to see you alive! You are angry coz i seeked help from Dev but did you think for once that how difficult it was for me to go to him!'
                                                             - she cried.

As his wanting death had made her heart stop, now her pain makes blood freeze in his veins.

The despair that he suffered a while ago seeing her not reflect the reason for his anger, his hatred & call him 'selfish' evades his mind.

He refuses himself the need to make her see his pain as her pain takes over his senses.

He does not blame her for not understanding his silence but himself he blames for failing to make her see.

Blames himself that she felt the need to voice to him her pain, blames himself for she felt he did not understand her.

'You are not the Maan I knew. You have changed!'
                           - Her parting statement to him before she runs away unable to stand his silence anymore.

Filled with her tears his eyes bleed, he closes his mind to everything else but the pain that made her cry.

Remorse takes over him as he blames himself for having voiced his anger for Dev more profoundly & not his love for Geet, that has caused her pain.

But voicing his feelings has never been easy to him, especially when it came to Geet.
He has always let his actions in form of care & small gestures do the talking for him.

He knows his inability to voice his concern & reasons has inflicted deep wound in her heart.

He wants to apologize but to him 'a sorry' alone has never been enough.

Having lost himself to her love, her grief & pain that fuel all his emotions be his anger or hurt.

He stood there as  lonely & helpless as the still sky that been scorched by the intensity of his own love, its Sun.

(Thank you Nupur for the text  for the picture)

(again a long ..somewhat lost one from me -
 i've  plainly expressed here the episode as i felt it ... not judged them..but voiced the silent moments in between them in my words  as i felt it  -
my feelings  from both Maan & Geet's perspective respectively according to the given situation & moment )

[* ]- cleared my pov.

Love
Nandita

Hi dear...............i had few doubts and and mentioned my pov in green in such places...........i guess today some places v both might have seen might have felt might have understood and interpreted differently....................apart from these places u know i always love reading u and ur beautiful and lovely thoughts sweetheart............once again u have voiced which cud be only be seen and felt.............awesome as alwaysClapClapClap.............. 

In this episode just like words, silence also expressed and conveyed MAANEET' varied emotions and thoughts..................

here is my take dear- 

MAANEET ki har dard, naraazgi, ghusse, nafrat, bebasi mein bhi hamesha pyaar aur fikar chupi hoti hai................

Maan goes away from the place bcuz he cannot let his Geet read his eyes windows to his soul eyes filled with immense pain, anger, hatred, helplessness.............seeing her Maan walk away Geet in tears................ her tears start flowing tears of guilt and helplessness for hiding the truth from her Maan and tears of pain that unknowingly she has hurt her Maan.................she knows Maan values trust and truth more than anything else for him love means bharosa and yakeen...............wat Geet feared the most had happened her Maan came to know the truth bitter truth from a third person.................... MAANEET's pain cud be seen and felt in their eyes and in the silence that prevailed.............................Dadima trying to calm and console Geet that she wud go and speak to Maan that it was bcuz of her and the circumstances that Geet kept quiet............but Geet know her Maan is angry at her is hurt bcuz of her.............Geet wanted to shield her Maan from the pain of bitter truth but in the process unknowingly she hurt her Maan so goes to speak to her Maan..............when she has gone looking for Maan she sees Maan doing tai-chai a medium thru which Maan always expresses his feelings be it anger or hatred or pain or helplessless..............Geet's heart ached seeing her Maan like this she cud not bear the dreadful sight so she goes to her Maan but when she reaches him seeing how the intensity of his anger, hatred and pain is increasing second by second her pain, fear, guilt r increasingly simultaneously.............she breaks down on her kneees her bleeding heart filled her eyes with tears...............

Geet tells Maan the whole truth to how she had to go take dev's help as a last resort and that bcuz of dadima and Maan's health condition she had to hide the truth from him..............also Geet was hiding truth from her Maan seeing his immense anger and hatred for dev...................also it was so touchy to see how she tells him that it was not dev's shart of not telling Maan that he donated blood but it was her immense concern and love for her Maan and his health that stopped her from telling him the truth..................

Maan's anger and hatred towards dev and Maan's hatred and anger towards himself, Maan's immense guilt and his helpless situation and also Maan's immense pain which pierced like a million thorns in his heart all together made him say those heartbreaking words............'tum muje mar jaane deti woh meri iss zindagi se acha hota'.............for Geet these words of her Maan shook her existence, broke her heart, for her hearing these words from her Maan hurt her more than all the pain, tears, cruelties, difficulties, nightmares she had gone thru in her past..............how can she hear her Maan her eternal saviour talking about his death...........how cud Geet bear it............Their baby's and Maan ki Geet' life, happiness, dreams, colours, safety everything is Maan-Maan the best and perfect papa in the world and Geet's eternal saviour, caretaker, parent, teacher, friend, lover, husband and soulmate who wud fulfil all their wishes and dreams...............Maan's life now is their baby's and Geet's life..........so Maan's dreadful and painful words hurt her tore her heart into zillion pieces and now this immense pain comes out as her anger............just like how Maan was letting out his pain thru his anger Geet also lets out her pain in the form of anger......................Geets breaks down........she cries her heart out she lets out all the pain, fear, guilt, inner turmoil, her majboori bebasi and helplessness which she had kept within herself and which she had suppressed within herself which was killing her every second in front of her Maan.............meine kya ghalat kiya meine joh bhi kiya mere pati ko bachane ke liye kiya..................Geet's soul her heart her mind all telling her Maan's heart, soul and his mind............wat is wrong if she took the help of the person who ruined her life dev to save the person who gave her a new life her Maan.............wat is wrong if she begged the man who took away her innocence, her happiness, dreams, made her sabse parayi even after having a family for the man her Maan who gave back her self-respect, her dignity, a new life, filled her life with so much happiness, sweet dreams , colours which she had not even dreamt of, made her sabse apna.................Geet ke liye apne Maan se badkar kuch nahi hai.................

Geet 'kya aap jaanthe hai muje kitni takleef hue hogi dev se madad maangne mein'............she swallowed all her pain and tears and faced her worst most painful and dreadful past worst than any nightmare just for her most blissful beautiful colourful happy and lovely dream and reality her present and future her Maan..............Geet wanted to share her pain wat all she went thru when her life her everything her Maan was fighting between life and death and she had no other option but to take dev's help............life was so cruel unfair and unjust on Geet........usually people try to move away and forget and erase all the painful memories from their life from their heart which remind them of terrible past but Geet had to face all that once again in her life.................Geet wanted to cry on her Maan's shoulders.........his arms being the happiest and safest place for her...............her Maan's baahon ki darmiya which gives her utmost peace, relief from all her pain, tension, worries, concerns but now seeing her Maan in so much anger and after listening to heartbreaking words from her Maan that she shud have left him die...............Geet's ears cud not believe wat she had heard......her aching heart makes her say aap badal gaye hai Maan aap pehle jaise Maan nahi hai jise mein jaanthi thi..............Geet never meant these words now she is hurt so her bleeding heart her pain led to eruption of such words but Geet knows her Maan will always be her Maan forever.........she knows that her Maan cares and lover her and their baby more than himself...........Geet  trusts her Maan more than herself and kismat...............

Maan's tears when his Geet goes from there (Geet might have gone from the place physically.........there might be physical distance but MAANEET r always together they r connected thru their hearts, souls, minds).......................... Maan is hurt, guilty and hates himself but y?..............there r many reasons to y he is hurt......... hurt that Geet had to go plead and seek dev her sinner's help to save her Maan her life her eternal saviour, caretaker, parent, teacher, father of their child and last but not the least her lover, husband and soulmate, Maan is angry at himself and also hates himself that bcuz of him and due to the helpless situation an innocent girl ra*e victim had to go and beg her culprit's help and this wud be the last dreadful nightmare and reality that any ra*e victim wud want to go thru.............he hates himself and is angry at himself to such a level when he realizes that the hatred and anger in him had reached such a level that for a while unknowingly it overshadowed the unconditional, selfless, immense, true and pure love and concern MAANEET have for each other and their divine and atooth ristha based on immense mutual trust, understanding and faith..............also he hates himself and is guilty that how cud he not see his Mishti's pain and tears how difficult it wud have been for her to plead dev for help dev the person whom Geet wud not even want to see even for a second.......the person bcuz of whom Geet had to go thru so much injustice, cruelties, sorrow , loneliness, tears, unhappiness, helplessness.............Maan cursed himself that in his anger and hatred he forgot wat his Geet wud have gone thru how difficult and painful it wud be for her when she had to hide the truth from him eventhough she wanted to tell him the truth..........also Maan blames himself and his anger and hatredness that bcuz of it MAANEET left the hotel and it resulted in an unfortunate accident and bcuz of that Geet had to face her horrible past her rap*st dev once again...................and also due to this MAANEET had to go thru so much pain and helplessness................

MAANEET never meant the words which they said unknowingly...........it was just that they were going thru varied emotions of pain, anger, hatred, helplessness which were deeper than the deepest ocean and so unknowingly thru their heartbreaking words and actions both hurt each other unknowingly................also initially Geet is guilty, hating herself that she had hidden the truth from her Maan and in the process hurt him immensely and later Maan is feeling guilty, hating himself that he has hurt his Geet.............in MAANEET's life whenever any negative or bad or tragic incident has happened the unfortunate and unpleasant circumstances  have always in the past and also now have made them blame themselves, curse themselves, hate themselves, torture themselves, they have made them angry at themselves for no fault of theirs'............

Geet talking to their baby near window how touchy Maan sees this to how he has hurt his Misthi so much he cannot face her now so he goes out...........he is self-reflecting on his past actions and behaviour..................there is silence but still his mind is doing maximum talking when he is silent and when there is silence in the surroundings.............that is when dadima comes and breaks the silence.............she tells him he has hurt his Geet immensely...........dadi can understand Maan's anger and hatred towards dev but fails to understand Maan's anger towards Geet and how unknowingly he has hurt his Mishti.............for a while his anger and hatred might have made him behave and say those words which have hurt his Geet the most but this anger of his is short-lived bcuz his immense love and care for his Geet his angel and sunshine who gave him a new life, happiness, taught him how to live, smile, love, enjoy rain, appreciate beauty of flowers his love for his Geet is always above his anger...............

once again a long one dear!

Lots of luv,
Spandana 

nanditasingh

Go to top