India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Sun Burnt Sky (Page 6)

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
brilliant piece again...i loved how u summed up the reason for maan's anger towards dev....

geet telling maan that he cares only for his anger....geet and her love means nothing to him...
it just showed how much geet was pained by maan's outburst...that she failed to see that it is for geet and her love that maan is angry on dev...the other reason being his sense of righteousness and principles...

as u said nandu...that dev has not sinned against maan...but still maan hates his own bro...the reason is the injustice on her....

the entire scene was awesome and it again highlighted the need of proper communication between them....

geet failing to see that maan hates dev more for her than for himself...

and maan failing to convey to geet that he is angry over blood issue because she had to go begging to dev...maan failing to convey that he is angry that now not only his but even geet is indebted to dev...and this very thot is shaking maan to the core...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeev the best

nandu awesome honey loved it..

thank u so much Samata....love u
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

brilliant piece again...i loved how u summed up the reason for maan's anger towards dev....

geet telling maan that he cares only for his anger....geet and her love means nothing to him...
it just showed how much geet was pained by maan's outburst...that she failed to see that it is for geet and her love that maan is angry on dev...the other reason being his sense of righteousness and principles...

as u said nandu...that dev has not sinned against maan...but still maan hates his own bro...the reason is the injustice on her....

the entire scene was awesome and it again highlighted the need of proper communication between them....

geet failing to see that maan hates dev more for her than for himself...

and maan failing to convey to geet that he is angry over blood issue because she had to go begging to dev...maan failing to convey that he is angry that now not only his but even geet is indebted to dev...and this very thot is shaking maan to the core...

thank you so so & so much dear..the scene was fantastic & both the actors exceptional...yeah Maan's only reason to hate Dev is for Geet's sake ..his principle & anger that was being used as accusation against him where does that come from..same. - coz of what he did to Geet.

Geet failing to realize that only she was the driving force it again reminded me of all the scenes where Maan was used as scapegoat for the situation be it in the show or Feminist Brigade of our very own Forum.  1> the horrible friday when blinded by fear & half truth she stabbed his heart.
2>the day she confronts him after marriage for trying to avoid her - then too she failed to see it was love for her not lack of it that has him stay away from her...

In both these situations when Maan was accused never once was he given a chance to say his mind as the HP Express went on & on....

As yesterday again...her own fear having come true..that Maan would hate to have lived to hear this truth & her anger at him for wanting to leave her alone in this world makes her forget or not notice the source for everything Maan feels for Dev being she & only she ...if he was selfish it was only for her sake , if he was blinded by anger it was only for her sake & if he wanted death again it was coz such life that has Geet's tears  - Geet being in need to beg to her sinner ..death to him is better than that life.

He was again accused & he again let her pains take over his ..like it happened so endearingly after the slap episode - he forgot it was she who cozed all that which resulted to the slap - he only made his mind remember that Geet was hurt..

I love this man, his anger, his principles - even his hatred ....

Thank you...coz of you i got to write all this that i could not include in my post already the length is intimidating ..i dint want to scare off all..... 

adoremevirgo

Jadee777 Goldie
Jadee777
Jadee777

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Nandita..it is so beautiful how you have captured both of their feelings, their pain and their love for each other. I truly enjoy your post. Thanks so much..Awesome job and I look forward to your next addition .Hug

nanditasingh

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Nandu baby rock on!!!! Love your take as usual...
thank u again for writing a beautiful take on maaneet.....

on his dilemma as well......very well written!

nanditasingh

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Gr88888888 going Nandita...........U rock with all ur posts........just wanna share something which I feel is apt for Maaneet's relationship.........                                       A blessed thing it is for any man or woman to
have a friend, one human soul whom we can
trust utterly who knows the best and worst of
us and who loves us in spite of all our faults.(here read the faults as short comings)                                                                                                   for u Nandu.........                                                                    

Edited by bobby13rocks - 03 March 2011 at 10:47pm

nanditasingh

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jadee777

Nandita..it is so beautiful how you have captured both of their feelings, their pain and their love for each other. I truly enjoy your post. Thanks so much..Awesome job and I look forward to your next addition .Hug

thank you so much dear .... i made my attempt & thanks to friends like you i sure feel i dint failHug

Jadee777

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Nandu baby rock on!!!! Love your take as usual...
thank u again for writing a beautiful take on maaneet.....

on his dilemma as well......very well written!

hey Shive ....

thank god you said MaanEet ..though i take it as a compliment at being called as biased to
Maan..though i know better about arguing or agreeing to it ...but its a relief to read that i understand MaanEet..

Love u sweets

Go to top