Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Update for Wednesday 02/03/2011 (Page 5)

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hema_M

LOL gunthy but T&T were also the same like this when they got married so if u scoild this couple it is like scolding out T&T so don't do it ok,we r strong T&T lovers naa? Embarrassed

Hema........lol......no question about it......unaku indha doubt varalamaa.......i am T&T supporter thaan....okie i think we cleared our doubts...so we shall stop here on IF with this...lol...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayRishi87ShemmoKowsi

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mini_00

Thanks shubba for the updateTongue .Annoyance AngryAngryis besieging me coz I abhor this epi.Hmm..Hmm.It was immensly irking. The way charu grasped TA'S HAND....Iam speechless with madness as the T&t scenes flood to my mind.
OMG bad luck has shrouded T&t's life. I don't know how thuls is going to tackle  this probs and chase charu out of her house.
This will be the right time for thuls to prove her true luv Heartbeattowards TA and fight wid charu. actually  elderly person like GW  must be arole model to younger generation but this lady.....IT'S annoying.

Moreover any married man won't allow another girl like charu simply hold hand &walk around.This  charu has been doing this since wedding day.

Last scene was horrible how dare charu catches TA  hand that too in front of thuls which I cannot digest.gentle breeze,happiness......all missing in thendral.Definitely iam missing my old thendral.

Nowadays Charu's behaviour makes me frustrated and causes me to holler at her.pavam thuls.

The achievement of charu, is going to be known in future epi.Bujipa scenes were funny.
Waiting for next 'tearful episodes.Cry

Chase Charu out???...thats quite impossible when her hubby is all out to support Charu coz of her "good intentions"  - instead Thulsi might be chased out  Angry-  Let Thulasi observe things for herself and notice all the "little things" Charu is doing ie. holding TA's hand and even making sleeping arrangements when TA is made to sleep further away from her (Thulasi)l. At least this way she able to see what Deepa was trying to drill into her mind earlier that Charu is up to no good and slowly trying to separate TA/T. Let Thuls also notice that her MIL is working hand in hand with Charu to get rid of her and bring in Charu as Tamil's wife. Angry

TA is not a dumb - he knows very well that letting Charu to hold his hand is not the right thing to do when esp. he is married....but he seems to take it lightly. Wonder what he has to say if Thulasi were to hold someone else's hand..like for instance Joseph oda hand??!!Angry

Charu is a cheap shameless "b" who has got no moral values - she daringly holds TA's hand right under Thuls oda nose. I have yet to see this episode - but if I were Thulsi I would have asked her what she was trying to proof by holding my husband's hand..!! She should say that right in front of TA & his cheap mother..!!Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ysesJanani20mini_00Arizes.Kowsi

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Thanks alot Subbha akka for the Update/s...!! WinkWinkWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arizes.

yoshini Newbie
yoshini
yoshini

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
a smply irritating episode by the mundakani charu....i just don know why is she so hard up for thulasi husband..
i hope thulasi dont be quiet and ignorant thos time and teach this charu and GW <such a discusting old lady>a lesson...
our super hero tamil should at least know charu <shameless girls. bad intention..

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue Nair

Thanks alot Subbha akka for the Update/s...!! WinkWinkWink
LOL LOL LOL

Go to top