Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Update for Wednesday 02/03/2011 (Page 2)

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Thanks Shubba Akka for the wonderful Update!!Clap

It was boring and dragging as usual!!Embarrassed

Charu ur a mutthal..heheheLOL..Thulasismind voice were nice!!..Haha...She is now in the right route with her brain and not like TA who has given it to someone!!ROFL

I have a little guess..The romance scene between T&T which was shown in the promo is real and i thnk after everything done all went to sleep..Appo T&T felt sad to sleep seperately, thats why TA went to motthai maadi and Thulasi went their too!!::Then their romance startingROFL, antha cycle gap-le Charu sensed that T&T are not there-nuLOL and followed them somehow..Charu what a 
pozhappu??LOLROFL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ysesThendralfanTheivaRuby-86Rishi87mini_00Arizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkie

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged

Thank you Shubba Akka for the update! Big smile

Another irritating episode.....I am happy quite happy that Thulasi really understood Charu's plan. She is disgusted with her, that is more than enough and she will use her brain this time. Thulasi is being a silent and sharp observer right now and she is confirming all that what Deepa said as she sees and notices every little thing Charu does, and she is kind of able to read Charu's mind as well. And moreover she is angry with Charu and not with TA for bringing her to their house. They again decided to show Thulasi's trust in TA like many already guessed here. Charu has only GW and Lavanya's support, but Thulasi has the best of everything as her support, it is TA's love. What else does she need to chase out the devil Charu. Tongue

Charu is acting as if she is a woman of GW's age, guess that is why she selected her as her romance partner and that is why the much younger TA does not suit her in any way. She behaved like a joker in yesterday's episode, was just laughing about her idli-gent plans of making Thulasi not to sleep besides TA, this is her first success, isn't that a joke? Angry

TA won't definetly like this kind of girls, he likes girls like Thulasi, and he is not only impressed with the drama queen, he is equally impressed with Deepa when she saved her friend from Vel. TA likes the innocence of Thulasi, her appavithanam (he said that in court too) and she being quiet in many situations, he likes to be her everything (he said that too in the beginning as far as i remember), and he likes to protect her and above all he likes to love her. But if it was Charu, he would not be able to do these things.Charu has to understand this. Ouch

Thulasi was looking a bit sad and definetly feels lonely in her own house even if many people and TA are around her, but she does not really mind it as TA is happy with them,but TA will miss her in that jobless evil gumbal and go to Thulasi, might be that is why the terrace-romance which will be interrupted by psycho. I think Thulasi will chase her out soon and her dad VR will tell Nitheesh's dad to bring her back to their house. Thulasi will choose the way Charu did choose, she will be goody goody to psycho and make her believe that she does not doubt her. Charu will be forced to go, and her BP will raise and that is when i think she will start planning of killing Thulasi, that might be the situation in which TA will come to know about her plan and problem. Confused

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritysesAnnaJayThendralfanRuby-86Rishi87mini_00Pearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkie

kuttyponnu Senior Member
kuttyponnu
kuttyponnu

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Honestly, TA cannot be so dumb that he does not notice how Charu has taken over the house and also him. He does not even look at Thuls when she is watching the three of them talking and charu holds his hand in front Thuls. This is not like Vels as Thuls did not let him near her. Here TA is not even uncomfortable with Charu going enanga to him and sidelining Thuls. When will he ever learn the truth and how will Thuls deal with the vulgarity of Charu talking to her to sleep away from her husband. In a way it is good that Thuls is only talking to herself and keeping calm. The day the volcano blows up Charu and GW will have to run for cover. As they say sadhu merandal kadu kollathu. Even TA should be pulled up for being so stupid and not realising Charu's behaviour

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ysesThendralfanRuby-86Rishi87Pearl.ShemmoKowsiNixkie

Pearl. IF-Dazzler
Pearl.
Pearl.

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged

Thanks Shubba for the Update!Smile

Very boring episode. Nice to see Thulasi being silent, smart and observing Charu based on whatever Deepa said. Her inner voice was very very nice and it showed her moral values Clap. So basically she is very disgusted to see Charu. Good Good, keep it up ThulasiClapClap.  Hopefully TA understands Charu's stupidity soon.

Charu Psychoness started showing slowly. Don't know where it will endAngry.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ysesRuby-86Rishi87mini_00Arizes.NixkieShemmoKowsi

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Thanks Subba Akka for the Wonderful Update!

Such a lovely episode especially the 2nd part rocksDeadDead

T & TA i think even nadu theru will be better for both of you than living in this house with these shameless creaturesDead. Why Kumarankku viewers mela this much KovamConfusedAngry. Romba thevai we all know this Censored will do something like this....Charu why don't you just sleep beside TA....that's what you wantCensored Charu setting bed and memorizing order made me think she will go to the place where she belongs to if TA sleeps beside Thulasi somehow after her psycho arrangements...if she seperate the bed that means she can separate them too?...go for it girl

To fume my irritation GW said Saraswathi is living inside this shameless psycho vaamDeadAngry LOL!...i rewind and checked if i heard this wrong....poyum poyum comparing this horrible disgusting intentional mental creature with SaraswathiDeadOuch... Daddy is in jail...no single worry about it and she is in 24/7 perverted worldCensored..her family doesn't care about her either, good daughter and good family...i have a question..if someone is psycho...do they act this horrible...and later blame it on their psycho brain saying i don't know what i didConfused....VR send your brother to take this gumbal to his mansion.....even if Nithesh's dad go this psycho might tell something and chase him out tooAngry...

Poor Thulasi is also lost just like poor viewers seeing all these nonsense that's going around herOuchOuch at-least she now know Charu is a shameless creature...good improvementClap.

Edited by Noxeous - 03 March 2011 at 6:28am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritysesElystiaAnnaJayRuby-86Rishi87mini_00Pearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsi

sand14 Goldie
sand14
sand14

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Yekkoww, super update for a horrible episode! Epdi man epdi??? Tongue

Such a retarded episode. Dun wanna go deeper. Btw what does Charu's act of separating pillows remind u of??? Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaRuby-86Rishi87Arizes.ShemmoNixkieKowsi

mini_00 Goldie
mini_00
mini_00

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged

oru....tharmasangatamana......episodai....first classa update panni irrukeenga shubba.Good job.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87Arizes.ShemmoKowsiNixkie

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
@sandz - did u watch how charu pushed away the chairs from the corner and moved TA's bed to a corner...... ROFL .....only a olakkai missing next to it...... ROFL ............

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritAnnaJayRuby-86Rishi87sand14KowsiShemmoNixkieKarthiN90

Go to top