Update for Wednesday 02/03/2011 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago

Thanks Shubba for the Update!😊

Very boring episode. Nice to see Thulasi being silent, smart and observing Charu based on whatever Deepa said. Her inner voice was very very nice and it showed her moral values 👏. So basically she is very disgusted to see Charu. Good Good, keep it up Thulasi👏👏.  Hopefully TA understands Charu's stupidity soon.

Charu Psychoness started showing slowly. Don't know where it will end😡.

Thanks Subba Akka for the Wonderful Update!

Such a lovely episode especially the 2nd part rocks🤢🤢

T & TA i think even nadu theru will be better for both of you than living in this house with these shameless creatures🤢. Why Kumarankku viewers mela this much Kovam😕😡. Romba thevai we all know this 🤬 will do something like this....Charu why don't you just sleep beside TA....that's what you want🤬 Charu setting bed and memorizing order made me think she will go to the place where she belongs to if TA sleeps beside Thulasi somehow after her psycho arrangements...if she seperate the bed that means she can separate them too?...go for it girl

To fume my irritation GW said Saraswathi is living inside this shameless psycho vaam🤢😡 LOL!...i rewind and checked if i heard this wrong....poyum poyum comparing this horrible disgusting intentional mental creature with Saraswathi🤢... Daddy is in jail...no single worry about it and she is in 24/7 perverted world🤬..her family doesn't care about her either, good daughter and good family...i have a question..if someone is psycho...do they act this horrible...and later blame it on their psycho brain saying i don't know what i did😕....VR send your brother to take this gumbal to his mansion.....even if Nithesh's dad go this psycho might tell something and chase him out too😡...

Poor Thulasi is also lost just like poor viewers seeing all these nonsense that's going around her at-least she now know Charu is a shameless creature...good improvement👏.

Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Yekkoww, super update for a horrible episode! Epdi man epdi??? 😛

Such a retarded episode. Dun wanna go deeper. Btw what does Charu's act of separating pillows remind u of??? 😉

oru....tharmasangatamana......episodai....first classa update panni irrukeenga shubba.Good job.

@sandz - did u watch how charu pushed away the chairs from the corner and moved TA's bed to a corner...... 🤣 .....only a olakkai missing next to it...... 🤣 ............
OMG akkaa... 🤣🤣 Since when does TA have ??????????????? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I can't stop laughing here... ungalukkunu thonuthu paarunga... 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by shubba

@sandz - did u watch how charu pushed away the chairs from the corner and moved TA's bed to a corner...... 🤣 .....only a olakkai missing next to it...... 🤣 ............
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
i too thought of asking u what remainds u of something ? this was the very good explaination for some thing
ROFL

thanks for the very good update shubba
How about this ..

TA talks to T all praises abt Charu .. and tells that such a nice , brilliant girl Charu (😡) .. And this doctor Gokul told that she is a Psycho and dangerous .. This clicks on T and she goes to see the doctor to know more abt Charu's mental status and how to handle her...
And as Shubba said , it is very hard to relate Bhuvana to Thulasi as they are so different ...
Bhuvana is so selfish and money and status minded whereas T is so innocent, helping natured and forgiving even her worst enemies...
yesterday i was thinking abt TA and T and how T will give nosecut to charu one idea clicked my mind and here goes my imagination

all go to there bed accoring to charu's plan but thulasi couldnt sleep so she wake up and sits in her bed where as TA seeing this he too wakes up (now these two will speak in action or even mind voice) and asks what happen ?
T: one big rat is moving here and there i am very afraid and i couldnt sleep
TA: dont worry kuttima when i am there u shdnt be afraid come near me.
T moves like a cat to her hubby
TA leans on the wall and stretch his legs and asks T to keep her head on his lap and sleep. T does the same and TA combs her hair with his fingers and both go for a deep sleep.

charu who wakes up sees this couldnt show her psyco nature in front of TA goes to washroom and cries out like a psyco.

( do u remember frds how GW and charu made thulasi cry on her b'day this would be the revenge for them)
Thanks for the updates Shubba!

Anand's in laws are wierd..but it was so funny!!!

Seriously is Lav's FN really important right now?????  And this Charu.......arrrghhhhhhh!!!!!  I could not stand it!!!!

But...Tulasi's innner voice was so cute!!!!

Tamil, as usual is not even bothering about loss of job..let him suffer without money, then he will realize that it was his mistake.

They all treated her like a servant!!!!!  That was depressing to watch...and that to in her house.

Now a days Charu's behaviour is becoming uncivil....its gonna hit its peak really soon!!