Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Ekta, Without Vivian This Show is Worth Nothing:( (Page 6)

Rehanism IF-Dazzler
Rehanism
Rehanism

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Chill Kaheela...I don't think Ektaa is foolish enough to do that blunder. If Ektaa replaces Vivian on account of her nosiness in people's personal lives, then she would be earning a bad name for herself besides losing the viewers...

Edited by Darklord_Rehan - 04 March 2011 at 1:43am

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

I agree and i really don't want them or anyone of them to leave the show otherwise this will be good for nothing and the TRP's which it has will go down and only Ekta mam will watch the show.

i agree with you i don't know about the other actors and i serioulsy dont care if they get replaced, 

my only concern is for Vivian and Sukirti, i don't want them to be replaced! as they are the soul of PKYEKOuch

Ekta mata ko meri warning "don't ever think to do that otherwise you will be the only person who will see your show". LOL LOL LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eelaSimplyAparajitaCourageous_LeoNepaliStrawbery

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darklord_Rehan

Chill Kaheela...I don't think Ektaa is foolish enough to do that blunder. If Ektaa replaces Vivian on account of her nosiness in people's personal lives, then she would be earning a bad name for herself besides losing the viewers...

i hope you are right, agreed it will be foolish from her side if she replaces him on personal ground that too for a friend's sake!! 

cause this will be very unprofessional from her side, and its not fair to us; the fan of Vivian and this stupid show that attracted us because of Vivian and  Suku! also it wont be fair to Vivian! how could she replace him when he is doing such a fine job.

Edited by ka7eela - 04 March 2011 at 2:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehanism

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Kaheela... Please say that its not true... As if this happen... I will hate ekta and murder her or ask sid to bite her and kill her... :( :( :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eelaCourageous_Leo

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Omg kaheela.. Your post just above mine makes me sad :( reminding me of the bitter memories which had their place in our forum last week.. :( i am not quoting your reply but i am so depressed :( :( .... Visu rock and abhiya and pia are d best

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ka7eela

I agree and i really don't want them or anyone of them to leave the show otherwise this will be good for nothing and the TRP's which it has will go down and only Ekta mam will watch the show.

i agree with you i don't know about the other actors and i serioulsy dont care if they get replaced, 

my only concern is for Vivian and Sukirti, i don't want them to be replaced! as they are the soul of PKYEKOuch

Ekta mata ko meri warning "don't ever think to do that otherwise you will be the only person who will see your show". LOL LOL LOL

@ red yeah LOL let her watch her own show then LOL
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SimplyAparajita

Kaheela... Please say that its not true... As if this happen... I will hate ekta and murder her or ask sid to bite her and kill her... :( :( :(

this was shown in SBS  yesterdayOuch

Originally posted by SimplyAparajita

Omg kaheela.. Your post just above mine makes me sad :( reminding me of the bitter memories which had their place in our forum last week.. :( i am not quoting your reply but i am so depressed :( :( .... Visu rock and abhiya and pia are d best

@ i know what you mean Ouch thats why i am asking him to editOuch

ViSu rock no doubt they are soul of PKYEK i hope Ekta clears this, you cant imagine how anguish i am ever since i have seen thisOuch

SimplyAparajita

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Ekta will not dare to replace him Angry ...but still difficult to trust her .

Dont know about other actors in PKYEK , i like abhay and suku acting . Def TRP will go down if vivian is replaced .

ka7eela

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index