Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MSK is not wrong (Page 3)

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jwalamukhi

Originally posted by verode

Hey Guys i don't know how many are here with me to support this POV of me. I say MSK is not at all wrong for what happened yesterday. My heart bleaded  when he was cursing himself  for yesterday. This man making himself as a wrong for the lady he loves. He is really great. In all these pains still he believes that he is wrong. MAAN SINGH KHURANA is simply great. Now again he has to come down before Geet once again. That annoys me

No offense please. What is the big deal if a husband comes down before his wife whom he loves? Why does it annoys u? Ur heart bleeded when he was cursing himself .............ok ..fine then what about geet who was in emotional torture and heart wrenching pain between her husband and other family memebers? I didn't see any of ur post at least showing some concern on geet. If u r male then there will be no big deal in that. If u r a female, then plz excuse me i have to say women are really heartless for other women.

Yes its nt a big deal for a hubby to comes down for a wife but even its nt a big deal if the hubby utters some words in anger to his wife.....

Being female doesnt mean that we'll support the wrong even if a female does that.....morever I feel it never helps the female.....its nt the question here.

If geet was caught between her hubby n his family members then Maan too was been pissed among all the imp persons in his life........but he always keep his lady love above all his relations but for for whom he does all these she only utters all those words like shelfish for him....thats what is more pathetic !If he hated Dev so much now thats only coz what Dev did to Geet.....but how can Geet concluded that his hatred is more than his love?????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DMKJ_VB..VeenaGcian..

bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
why shud we raise the question of who is right and who is wrong? shudn't those who r maan fans appreciate the fact that he who was not even ready to hear the POV of geet and her fly in the land deal coz of his arrogance and i'm always right attitude has become a better person, who is ready to accept he was wrong to hurt his wife with his harsh words...that shud make u feel proud abt him maan devotees!
imagine this: u have created  a wonderful surprise for ur dear one who ever it is........u spend ur whole day in the preparation for say making a cake that he particularly loves...and when u show it to him he asks why did u waste ur time u shud have bought it from the shop!!
the situation here is a thousand fold this...and geet's sorrow and accusation cooled him down more quickly that any lengthy explanation...nd the MU ends here. didn't his words effectively mean his hatred for dev was greater than his love for geet in this instance?
as for him blaming himself for the accident....may be that was a bit off, but if u look at maan's character u will find he likes to take responsibility for everything involving himself and geet.
another thought he who cud seek out and bring darji to make geet happy, the same darji who approved of brij's decision to kill geet cudn't accept geet doing the same for him? and here it was his life(their life) she was saving!!
..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Originally posted by jwalamukhi

Hey Guys i don't know how many are here with me to support this POV of me. I say MSK is not at all wrong for what happened yesterday. My heart bleaded  when he was cursing himself  for yesterday. This man making himself as a wrong for the lady he loves. He is really great. In all these pains still he believes that he is wrong. MAAN SINGH KHURANA is simply great. Now again he has to come down before Geet once again. That annoys me

No offense please. What is the big deal if a husband comes down before his wife whom he loves? Why does it annoys u? Ur heart bleeded when he was cursing himself .............ok ..fine then what about geet who was in emotional torture and heart wrenching pain between her husband and other family memebers? I didn't see any of ur post at least showing some concern on geet. If u r male then there will be no big deal in that. If u r a female, then plz excuse me i have to say women are really heartless for other women.

Yes its nt a big deal for a hubby to comes down for a wife but even its nt a big deal if the hubby utters some words in anger to his wife.....

Being female doesnt mean that we'll support the wrong even if a female does that.....morever I feel it never helps the female.....its nt the question here.

If geet was caught between her hubby n his family members then Maan too was been pissed among all the imp persons in his life........but he always keep his lady love above all his relations but for for whom he does all these she only utters all those words like shelfish for him....thats what is more pathetic !If he hated Dev so much now thats only coz what Dev did to Geet.....but how can Geet concluded that his hatred is more than his love?????

Ritu darling i second u der
anjalireddyy84 Goldie
anjalireddyy84
anjalireddyy84

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
@ verode

i am totally agree w/d u

i never understand this geet character y she always wants answers immediately that 2 positive reply 4m that man ,Where she never gives time 2 that person to think abt that situation n all.

First her marr w/d Dev also she told him her whole saga n after that she wants to hear positive reply 4m that person where that guy made Dream land about their future n suddenly that broken by her story bt wt he said just i thought u belongs to myself only .Where she didn't give any time to think about that situation n she went to RS,bechaara  who has Great attitude  respect......... despite of all these he told sorry in fronf of whole world (Railway station n proposed her on his KNEES) 
Second When he has given bail to DEv 4 few hours but without listening 2 that guy she insulted him in front of whole media
Third When they went 4 date Tent waala  here also he says sorry to without done any wrong
Fourth Yester day also He is angry on himself but he didn't tell any bad abt her character  ...... after seeing that pic w/d dev

Today he is once again going on Knees for sorry why W*H  all this i just want him to say sry but y on his KNEESAngry

Y he always went on his knees 4 sorry

RituparnaaDMKJ_VB

maanmeet1 IF-Sizzlerz
maanmeet1
maanmeet1

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
veena m fed up of reading things like being a female v have to support female...........who says this???? even if they r wrong y v have to support dem just based on gender?????????

dis is not right.......husband-wife mein sab equal hota hai.......its nt like being male he is superior or something else......so jo chiz wife ke liye sahi hai hubby ke liye bhi hai.........n vice versa........

my question is for geet baby is more imp den maan.........den how come she forgive daarjee who wanted to kill d baby n geet too?????? i have so many things to say bt wont get into dat...........

for maan geet is d priority n he thinks abt her n she has to learn d same from him........he is not at fault.........he hates dev coz of geet........nt coz he wants to......its his love for geet which makes him hate dev, his own blood........

here female female ki dushman hai ye statement bakwas lagti hai......just coz u dont support a female.......

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RituparnaaDMKJ_VB..VeenaGcian..nanditasingh

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged

Hey Veena...you know my feelings...he is only person in her life who has selflessly wanted just her happiness...& even a drop of tear from her eye that even if indirectly is cozed by him..he can go to the ends of the earth to make up for it...

by going down ..he has only shown how much a man rises in love, selfish love that wants nothing for himself but everything for that one person he loves ....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa..VeenaGcian..-Priti11-

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Rituparnaananditasingh

beauty84 Goldie
beauty84
beauty84

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Verode smjha karo yara evry1 got 2 kneel down wn dey realize der mistake ! n aftr all hez no1 othr den great MSK hw cm remain angry wid his lady love ! he cn do evrythng 4 her cz shz so precious 4 him shez da 1 who mk her think dat der iz smthng called LOVE Embarrassed  shz da 1 who brought so mny colrs 2 hiz lyf . Geet iz da 1 4 whom hez living , 4 whom hez breathing & u noe na he cnt see her in pain. After realizing his mistake he mk her proud of dat shz his reaon 2 be alive Wink  da grt MSK noes wts da difference btwn right n rong so hez on right trck Tongue

LuvScooby-lazybee-

Go to top